Western Railway Recruitment 2019 – 58 Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant Posts | Apply Now
This Article is about Western Railway Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant Recruitment 2019. Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway has recently announced Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant Notification to fill 58 Posts on its Official site wr.indianrailways.gov.in. Western Railway Invites Online Application for Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant Posts. Candidates can apply through Western Railway also at our Site schools360.in. Candidates should know the Eligibility details of Western Railway Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant Recruitment before Apply. The Application Process is going between 22nd May 2019 to 06th June 2019. The Remaining all details are available here Please Check once.
Western Railway Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway (Western Railway)|
|No. of Posts||58 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||10+2 /Graduation/ Degree in Science (Biology)/|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||06th June 2019|
Vacancy Details of Western Railway Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant Jobs 2019
- Staff Nurse – 48 Posts
- Lab Asst – 3 Posts
- Radiographer – 1 Post
- Lady health Visitor – 1 Post
- Oral Dental Hygienist – 1 Post
- Haemodialysis Technician – 1 Post
- ECG Technician – 1 Post
- Opthalmic Asst./Refractionist – 1 Post
- Dental Technician – 1 Post
- Staff Nurse – Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-wife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Lab Asst – (10+2 Stage) with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) Qualification/courses obtained on full time basis only will be accepted. Qualification obtained through distance learning mode will not be accepted
- Radiographer – 10+2 with physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology (02years course)from recognized Institute .Science graduate with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician /Radiodiagnosis Technology (02 years course) shall be preferred
- Lady health Visitor – 12th (+2 stage) from recognised Board/University with multipurpose workers course from institute recognised from Central/State Govt.with 03 years Field experience as an additional desirable qualification
- Oral Dental Hygienist – Degree in Science (Biology) from a Recognised University or Equivalent. Diploma/Certificates Course (2years) in dental hygienic from an institute recognised by dental council of India. Register with dental council of India as dental hygienic and. Two years experience as a dental hygienist
- Haemodialysis Technician – B.sc plus Diploma in haemodialysis OR two years satisfactory in-house Training /Experience in haemodialysis work in a reputed institution
- ECG Technician – 10+2 /Graduation in Science having certificate /Diploma /Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology/Cardiology/ CardiologyTechnician /Cardiology Technique of a reputed institution . Certificate should be a minimum of one year duration and above qualification should have been done full time and not have been obtained through distance learning mode
- Opthalmic Asst./Refractionist – B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Opthalmic Technician (the course should be of 3 to 4 years duration) . The candidate should have Registraton with the Concerned Council/Licensing body
- Dental Technician – 10+2 Hr.Secondary with Science subjects from recognized board. Should have Diploma (02 Years duration) in Dental Mechanic / technician from an institute recognised by the Dental council of India for such purpose. Should be registered with the Dental Council of India / State Dental council Desirable preference will given to candidate with one year experience in the Dental Lab of a Govt. Hospital /institute
Candidates’ age must be Minimum age is 18 years while the Maximum age is 33 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Western Railway Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs 19,900/- to Rs 44,900/- from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Interview
Refer Official Notification
How to Apply for Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant Jobs
- First of all visit official website wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Western Railway Recruitment 2019 for Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for Western Railway Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||22nd May 2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||06th June 2019|
|Western Railway Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|