Yogi Vemana University CET 2020 Application form @ www.yvudoa.in YVUCET 2020 YVUCET 2020 Eligibility YVUCET 2020 Important Dates YVUCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern: The Officials of Yogi Vemana University, every year conducts the YVUCET. This year also the officials will conduct the YVUCET 2020. The Applications are invited for Admission in various Courses of PG and 5 years Integrated Courses. For this notification, a number of interested candidates are eagerly waiting to apply. The YVU Officials recently released the YVUCET 2020 Notification. And they provided the YVUCET Application form on their official website. The YVUCET Application link, eligibility, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given below.
- Yogi Vemana University PG CET 2020 Important Dates
Yogi Vemana University PG CET 2020 Important Dates
|Start of Registration of Online Application form||29-05-2020|
|Online Registration with Registration Fee: Rs.600 is upto||30-06-2020|
|Online Registration with Registration Fee: Rs.1100|
(Rs.600 + Late Fee of Rs.500)
|01-07-2020 to 07-07-2020|
|Last date for Uploading of online Application||08-07-2020 6.00PM|
YVUCET 2020 Eligibility
- The candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be 45%. For admission into M.P.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.P.Ed. should be 40%. In the case of M.Sc. 5-year integrated courses the candidate should have passed the qualifying exam intermediate/equivalent with M.P.C/Bi.P.C with a minimum of 50% marks. For admission into Bachelor of Fine Arts, the candidate should have passed intermediate/equivalent with any subjects/3 years Diploma in Fine Arts with a minimum of 40% marks. For admission into P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts which is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subject should be of 40% of marks. The pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for writing the entrance test of any course.
- The candidates who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for the tests. But they should have passed the qualifying examination with requisite minimum marks by the time of admission through YVUCET-2020
- Candidates who qualify themselves in the YVUCET-2020, but do not have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination or not satisfying the subject eligibility requirement are not eligible for Admission
- However, candidates qualifying in instant examinations may have a chance to get admission in the academic year 2020-20 out of the unfilled seats before the schedule of the closure of the Admissions
Overview of YVUCET 2020 Exam @yvudoa.net
|Name of the University||Yogi Vemana University (YVU)|
|Name of the Exam||Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET) 2020|
|Commonly Known as||YVUCET 2020|
|Exam Type||Admission Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||PG and 5 Years Integrated Courses|
|Exam Date||3rd Week of July 2020|
- GGH Kakinada Recruitment 2020: Apply 311 Staff Nurses, Pharmacists, Lab Technicians Vacancy
- TTWREIS RJC CET 2020:: TS Gurukulam Jr Inter Admissions 2020-21
- AP KGBV Online Application 2020-21 for 6th,7th,8th కస్తూర్బా గాంధీ బాలికల విద్యాలయ – apkgbv.apcfss.in
- AP Police Constable Syllabus 2020 – APSLPRB Police Constable Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern @ slprb.ap.gov.in
- AP Police Constable Notification 2020: 11,356 కానిస్టేబుల్ Jobs
- APCOB Result 2020 (OUT) Provisional List for Staff Assistant, Manager Posts @ apcob.org
- 01 – Yogivemana University(Campus), Kadapa.
YVUCET 2020 Important Dates
- Online registration and uploading of Application without fine ( fee Rs.600/-): 29-05-2020 to 30-06-2020
- Online registration with late fee (Rs.600/- + late fee of Rs.600/-): 01-07-2020 to 07-07-2020
- Last date for uploading of online application: 08-07-2020 till 6.00 PM
- Exam Schedule (Tentative): 3rd week of July 2020
YVUCET 2020 Courses Offered
- The courses offered are of two years duration (4 semesters) in case of M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., M. Ed. and M.P.Ed.
- In case of integrated PG courses i.e. M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics and M.Sc. Earth Sciences the duration is 5-years (10 semesters).
- The duration of Bachelor of Fine Arts is 4 years (8 semesters), and P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts (Evening Course) duration is one year (2 semesters).
YVUCET 2020 Application form
The officials of YVU University Kadapa provided the Application form on their official website. So, the interested candidates can apply through Online only. The YVUCET Application link is given at the end of this page. The Last date of the Application process is without fine 26th April 2020. with an extra fee or fine is 7th May 2020. So, the candidates have to apply on or before the Last date. The Application procedure is given below.
How to Apply YVUCET 2020
1. Steps for online registration:
- Read the eligibility conditions for the test to be taken (E.g. Test 101-Advanced Life Sciences)
- Go to the YVU website yvudoa.net and click the “Apply online”
- Select the subject from the list which ultimately displays the test to be taken
- Fill the name, address and other details and press the submit button
- It will redirect you to the payment screen
- Payment for the application is only through online by Debit/Credit/Net Banking (DOA Account number 35646731595).
2. Steps for filling up of online application:
- Filling of the online application form is allowed only after authorization of your payment
- Now get ready with scanned passport size photo and scanned signature separately with not more than 150KB each in JPEG/ JPG format only
- Upload your scanned passport size photo and scanned signature
- Click the preview button to confirm the details. If any corrections are needed, press the back button and edit the data
- Press the Save & Print button to get a printout. It is not possible to modify the data after Save & print
- Take two copies of the printout of your application. Paste a recent passport size photograph (identical to the photo that used for scanning) in the space provided in the printout and save it, one copy of this should be submitted at the time of entrance examination at examination hall.
- Preserve the other copy of the online application for future reference till the end of admissions.
YVUCET 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The YVUCET Paper carries 100 Marks. So, the candidates have to try to get the Qualifying Marks out of 100 Marks. The Officials already have given the YVUCET 2020 Syllabus for the sake of the applicants. The Syllabus links foe all codes from 101 to 121 codes. The Syllabus PDF Download link is given at the end of this page
Important Links regarding the YVUCET 2020
|Official Website||Click Here|
|YVUCET 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|YVUCET 2020 Application||Click Here|
|YVUCET 2020 Syllabus Pdf||Click Here|