- AIAPGET Notification 2020 @ aiiaadmin.com – All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test AIAPGET Eligibility, Application Form
- AIAPGET 2020 – Application Form @ aiiaadmin.com
- AIAPGET 2020 Eligibility
- How to Apply for AIAPGET Admission Notification 2020
- AIAPGET Admission 2020 Important Dates
AIAPGET Notification 2020 @ aiiaadmin.com – All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test AIAPGET Eligibility, Application Form
All India Institute of Ayurveda, Ministry of AYUSH will release a notification for AIAPGET 2020 for admissions in Postgraduate MD/MS/PG DIPLOMA courses on May 1st, 2020. Eligible Candidates willing to apply for MD/MS/PG DIPLOMA Admission may apply online for AIAPGET 2020 Admission Notification through Official website aiiaadmin.com from 1st May 2020 and will remain in Progress with the Deadline for Online Application Form Closing on the 31st May 2020.. Once the AIAPGET 2020 applying process is completed, candidates will be able to appear in All India AYUSH PG Entrance Test for Ayurveda , Unani , Siddha and Homeopathy 2020. According to the Notification available, the AIAPGET Exam Date is 29th June 2020.
AIAPGET 2020 – Application Form @ aiiaadmin.com
|Name of the Exam||AIAPGET (All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test) 2020|
|Exam Conducting Authority||All India Institute of Ayurveda, Sarita vihar, New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, New Delhi|
|Eligibility||Graduate in BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS/|
|Examination Fee||Rs.2000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs.1500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates|
|Fee Payment Mode||Interne banking, Debit/credit card|
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based Test|
|Duration of the Test||1.30 hour (90 Minutes)|
|Number of Questions||100 Objective type questions.|
|Negative Marking||Applicable. 0.25 marks will be deduced for the wrong attempt.|
|Syllabus||Subjects of the concerned discipline (BAMS/BUMS/ BHMS/BSMS) as prescribed by the CCIM/CCH|
AIAPGET 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates having bachelors’ degree in BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/ BHMS pass certificate recognized under IMCC Act, 1970/HCC Act, 1973 can apply through online application registration system OR
- Those who are having permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM/CCH/State Board/University/ Deemed University and have completed the one-year internship or likely to complete before the date of counseling, may apply for AIAPGET.
- Candidate must complete internship programme before the commencement of counseling process otherwise competent authority will cancel their candidature.
AIAPGET 2020 Application Fee
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs 2500|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs 1750|
- Candidates can application fee through net baking, debit/credit card.
AIAPGET 2020 Application Form
The aspirants who are meeting the above eligibility requirements can go ahead for making AIAPGET application form through online mode. Keep following things in mind while applying online
How to Apply for AIAPGET Admission Notification 2020
- Move the cursor towards “ALL INDIA AYUSH POST GRADUATE ENTRANCE TEST (AIAPGET) 2020 Information Bulletin” link available at middle
- Go through the AIAPGET 2020 Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- Thereafter hit on Apply Online tab available at top And from the next page appeared hit on the “Hit here for New Registration”
- Complete all the details asked in AIAPGET Online Registration form and then hit ion Save and continue tab
Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Once the registration form is complete upload the scanned passport sized photograph and signature according to the size prescribed:
- The photograph must be in dimensions of 4.5cm X 3.5 cm and its size should be 20kb -50kb.
- The signature file size should be in between 10kb – 20kb and it should be signed in blue/black ink on white paper. Hit on the “Next” button after uploading the images.
Fill in Details
- Once you are done with the previous step move towards completing rest details that includes educational qualifications, enter the choice of examination center, personal details, contact information.
- Afterwards hit on “Save and Next” button
- “Validate the details” by using the validating tab,
- Before validating the details once recheck them and then edit if you find any sort of incorrect information
- Once you hit the final submission tab no alteration will be possible
Step V- Make Payment
- Finally pay the requisite amount of application fees
- Use only online method i.e. Credit Card/Debit Card or Net banking procedure and then hit on save tab
Step VI- Print Out
- Finally take a print out of filled up application from by using Application Print tab
- Keep the print out of filled up application form for further usage
AIAPGET Admission 2020 Important Dates
|AIAPGET 2020 online registration starts from||06th May 2020|
|Closing date for registration||05th June 2020|
|Editing facility for candidates||June 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||4th June 2020|
|AIAPGET entrance test 2020||29th June 2020|
|Release of Answer Keys||June/July 2020|
|Result declaration||July 2020|
Important Links for AIAPGET Notification 2020
AIAPGET Exam Pattern 2020
- The examination will be a computer-based platform test (CBT).
- The question paper will consist of multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Total 100 MCQs type questions will be there where you have to mark correct response among given choices.
- The time allotted to the exam is 90 minutes (1.30 hour).
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for every wrong attempt.
- There will be a demo test before the start of the exam. Applicants should reach exam centre as per the reporting time.