AP 10th Class Result 2020 Marks Memo Download @ www.bse.ap.gov.in: Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) has declared the AP 10th Class Results 2020 and short memo without photo on its official website at bse.ap.gov.in. Students can check their results and Download memo pdf online by clicking in the following Links. School- wise and individual marks memo can be checked from the result page at the official website. In future, we provide here AP 10th Marks memo with photo also.
- AP 10th Results 2020 – Download Marks Memo
- Procedure for applying Duplicate Certificate 2002 to 2019
- How to Download SSC/10th Marks Memo Duplicate
AP 10th Results 2020 – Download Marks Memo
Have you lost your 10th Marks list? Here we explain How to Download AP SSC/10th Class Duplicate Certificate from BSEAP Website. Simply follow the Below Steps. Please note that only Students Wrote AP SSC Examinations from March 2004 can Download Their Duplicate Marks Memo. Download and print it in pdf Format.
Note: You must know your Hall Ticket Number with which you wrote your Final 10th Examination to Take the Duplicate of the Certificate. Otherwise you need to Contact your Headmaster of the School, where you studied 10th Class.
Procedure for applying Duplicate Certificate 2002 to 2019
The application for issuance of Duplicate Certificate should be made in the prescribed format.
(1) Certificate issued by a Sub-Inspector of Police or a Certificate issued by Deputy Tahsildar as the case may be.
(2) An affidavit in a prescribed proforma on Stamp paper worth Rs.50/- to be attested by Notary / Junior Civil Judge.
(3) A Declaration by the candidate regarding the suspension or cancellation of his certificate previously by the competent authority. ( to be attested by the Head of Institution)
(4) True extract of the Original SSC.
(5) True extract of the Administration Register
(6) Recent passport size photo of the candidate pasted in the prescribed space and attested by the concerned Head of School.
(7) An amount of Rs.250/- through Treasury Challan under the Head
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts and Culture
01- General Education.
102 – Secondary Education
006 – Director of Government Examinations
800 – User Charges
27000303001 – DDO-Code
Note: If the damaged SSC is available with details of Roll Number, Name of the Candidate, Fathers name and year of the examination are legible, it may be sent to this office along with the application, in such cases affidavit and Police Certificate are not required.
Procedure for obtaining Duplicate Memo of Marks / Date of Birth / Migration Certificate.
Representation of the Candidate should be addressed to the Additional Joint Secretary, Office of the Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad on a plain paper with the following details.
a) Name of the Candidate
b) Father’s Name
c) Roll Number, Month / Year of appearance
d) Name of the School
e) Name of the Centre
f) only Challan for Rs.80/-(Rupees Eighty only) will be paid.
g) Xerox copy of Hall Ticket (if available)
h) Self Addressed envelop along with Rs.5/- postal stamp.
How to Download SSC/10th Marks Memo Duplicate
- Click on the link: http://memos.bseapwebdata.org/sscresultsdetails.aspx . A window like below mentioned will Appear on Screen.
2. Enter Hall Ticket Number, Select Date of Birth, Year of Examination, Stream of the Examination and Captcha Code then hit Submit button.
3. Your Marks Memo will Appear on the next window with Print option.
4.Take a Printout for your need… Thats it!
You may Also Like
- AP NMMS Exam Pattern & Model Papers 2020-2021 (pdf) Download
- AP SSC Supply Time Table 2020: BSEAP 10th Class Adv Supplementary Exam Time Table PDF @bse.ap.gov.in
- AP LPT Hall Ticket Jan 2020 (Released) Language Pandit Training (TPT/HPT) Exams Timetable
- AP TCC Application Jan 2020: Technical Certificate Courses bseap.org