AP ECET 2019:: Online Application, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Schedule
- AP ECET Notification 2019 – Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Exam Dates
- AP ECET Application Form 2019 – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers
- AP ECET 2019 Exam Dates
- AP ECET 2019 Eligibility
- AP ECET 2019 Application Form
- AP ECET 2019 Exam Pattern
- AP ECET 2019 Syllabus
- AP ECET Hall Tickets 2019
AP ECET Notification 2019 – Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Exam Dates
Andhra Pradesh Government released an AP ECET 2019 Notification, exam dates. AP ECET 2019 is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur. This examination is conducted on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP ECET is an Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. Students can get admission to second year of B.E./B.Tech and in 2nd year B.Pharmacy courses. Here we Provide Detailed information of AP EAMCET 2019 such as Notification, exam dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, Previous Papers etc.
AP ECET Application Form 2019 – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test – AP ECET is an Entrance test for candidates to get admission in 2nd year Engineering, Pharmacy etc. In many states of India, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to qualify the Entrance test in order to join for the admissions in Andhra Pradesh Universities/Colleges.
AP ECET 2019 Exam Dates
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP ECET – 2019||11-02-2019 (Monday)|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||18-02-2019 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-)||27-03-2019 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).||02-04-2019 (Tuesday)|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||03-04-2019 to 06-04-2019|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet||11-04-2019(Thursday) onwards|
|Date of AP ECET – 2019 Examination||19-04-2019 (Friday)|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||20-04-2019 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||22-04-2019 (Monday)|
|Declaration of Results||29-04-2019 (Monday)|
AP ECET 2019 Eligibility
- For admission to B.Tech/B.E. /B. Pharmacy courses, one should have Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy recognized by the government of Andhra Pradesh
- One should have passed 3-year B.Sc Degree with Mathematics from a recognized University of state or its equivalent.
AP ECET Age Limit
There is No Age Limit
AP ECET 2019 Application Fee
- The registration fee is Rs.550/- and can be paid at AP Online Centres in AP. The fee can also be paid through payment gateway of Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking.
How to Apply Online for AP ECET 2019 Notification
- open the official site of AP ECET
- See the Recruitment Option
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.
AP ECET 2019 Application Form
Eligible and Interested Candidates Go through the Official Website of APECET then Apply Online Before Final Date.
The online application window will open on Feb 2019 and candidates will be able to apply online
- NCC Merit List
- CAP Merit List
- Local status of students migrated from Telangana to AP
- Sports & Games Merit List
- List of Sports & Games
AP ECET 2019 Exam Pattern
For Engineering Stream
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Communications/Computer Science/Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/Ceramic Technology/Biotechnology as the case may be)||100||Separate question papers for all branches|
For Pharmacy Stream
For B.Sc. (Mathematics) Stream
It is the 3 hours duration examination. The timings of the test will be 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. One mark is assigned to every question.
AP ECET 2019 Syllabus
The AP ECET exams syllabus contains the topics and subjects what students have studied in qualification examination. The student has to study all subject according to their branches. Paper setters will be from engineering branches such as civil engineering, mechanical engineering electronics, and instrumentation, electrical, computer science etc.
AP ECET Hall Tickets 2019
AP ECET Hall Ticket can be accessed from the official website. It will be issued in the last week of April 2019. Candidates are required to bring one photo ID proof along with Admit Card to enter the examination centre.