ఏపీ ఎడ్ సెట్ కౌన్సెలింగ్: The Qualified and eligible candidates for AP Ed.CET-2023 who are desirous of seeking admission into B.Ed./B.Ed. Special Education Courses are informed that the web counseling process comprising payment of processing fee & certificate verification will be conducted from July 2023. Candidates are instructed to follow the Guidelines/Instructions to proceed with the web counseling process.
- AP EdCET Counseling 2023: Overview
- AP Ed.CET 2023 Counselling Online Web Options, Document Verification
- AP EDCET First Phase Counselling Dates 2023
- AP EDCET Second and Final Phase Counselling Dates 2023
- Who can exercise options?
- AP EDCET Counselling 2023 – FEE Details
- AP Ed.CET 2023 Counselling Registration
- AP Ed.CET Counselling 2023 Web Options, Schedule
- AP EDCET Counselling Dates 2023 @ apedcet.nic.in
- AP EDCET Counselling Process 2023
- AP EdCET Certificate Verification Centers
- AP EdCET – Issue of Notification
- AP EDCET Document Verification 2023
- AP Ed CET 2023 Counselling FEE
- AP EdCET 2023 – Exercising Options
- AP EDCET Modification of Options & Releasing
- AP EDCET Counselling Final Seat Allotment Result
AP EdCET Counseling 2023: Overview
|Name of the Activity||AP EDCET Counselling|
|Purpose||Entry into B.Ed Courses in the State|
|Exam Name||AP EDCET 2023|
|Conducting Body||AP State Board of Higher Education|
AP Ed.CET 2023 Counselling Online Web Options, Document Verification
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE will Soon Conduct Counselling for Admissions into B.Ed./B.Ed. Special Education Courses in the State. The Qualified and eligible candidates of AP Ed.CET-2023 who are desirous of seeking admission into B.Ed./B.Ed. Special Education Programs need to Attend the Counselling Process.
AP EDCET First Phase Counselling Dates 2023
|Verification of Uploaded certificates|
|Web options Selection Entry|
|Change of Web options|
|Allotment of Seats|
|Self Reporting, Reporting at College & Commencement of Classwork|
AP EDCET Second and Final Phase Counselling Dates 2023
|Registration||To be Announced|
|Verification of Uploaded certificates||To be Announced|
|Web options Selection Entry||To be Announced|
|Web options Freeze on||To be Announced|
|Allotment of Seats Phase-II / Final||To be Announced|
Who can exercise options?
- Candidate who have secured seats but not shown interested to join in the allotted college
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified
- Who have secured seats, reported at allotted colleges and aspiring for a better option
- Who have not yet paid the processing fee and not attended certificate verification
- Options given in the 1st phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and reported at college need not exercise option once again
- Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
- It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
AP EDCET Counselling 2023 – FEE Details
Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs.600/- (for SC/ST/PH) through online by credit card/debit card/(or) net banking through the “Pay Processing Fee” link in the website https://sche.ap.gov.in
All the candidates from 1st to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from
November 2023 onwards using URL https://sche.ap.gov.in
Enter AP Ed.CET – 2023 Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
Select any one mode of payment i.e., credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate upload scanned copies of certificates i.e., the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she upload scanned copies of certificates.
AP Ed.CET 2023 Counselling Registration
AP.EdCET 2023 Seat Allotment Result @apedcet.nic.in : Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has Released AP EDCET 2023 seat allotment (first round) in November 2023 This was announced by Officials through a format notice on the Website. It also States that AP EDCET first round seat allotment 2023 will be available after 6:00 PM. Candidates who have registered and exercised web options as a part of AP EDCET counseling 2023 are eligible for seat allotment. Once the seat allotment for AP EDCET 2023 is released, the candidates will have to complete the further proceedings such as downloading the seat allotment order, reporting to the college and fee payment.
AP Ed.CET Counselling 2023 Web Options, Schedule
AP EDCET Counselling Dates apedcet.nic.in Process 2023: Sri Venkateswara University going to release the Counselling schedule for the AP EDCET 2023. Candidates who are qualified in the AP EdCET 2023 Exam have to appear for the AP EdCET Counselling process to get a seat in Applied course. AP EDCET is conducted every year to offer admission to the candidates into B.Ed Course of two years in the colleges in AP. Many Numbers of candidates who are interested to join in B.Ed are applied for the AP EdCET Exam 2023. Here we provide complete details of AP B.Ed Entrance Exam Counselling Process, Dates, etc below in this article.
AP EDCET Counselling Dates 2023 @ apedcet.nic.in
The qualified and eligible candidates of AP Ed.CET-2023 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The details of colleges, tuition fee and all other important information is placed on the Websites https://apedcet.nic.in, www.apsche.org and Candidates are informed to visit these websites before they go for Certificate Verification.
AP EDCET Counselling 2023 has released Soon in its official Website. Candidates who are appeared for the AP EDCET 2023 have to check the detailsed counseling schedule provided by the board immediately after issued by the board. AP EdCET Counselling Process is conducted by the Sri Venkateswara University. Based on the Merit in AP EdCET Written Exam and Performance in the Counselling process candidates can get Admission in applied course and College. Aspirants are advised to bookmark this page to get more recent updates immediately.
Download AP Ed.CET 2023 2nd and Final Phase Counselling Notification: Click Here
AP EDCET Counselling Process 2023
- Issue of Notification
- Document Verification
- Exercising Options
- Modification of Options & Releasing
- Final Allotment of Counselling Seats
AP EdCET Certificate Verification Centers
Candidates are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the following Helpline centres
1.Andhra University, Visakhapatnam 2. S.V. University, Tirupati 3. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur 4.Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram 5.JNT University, Kakinada.
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for PH/CAP/SPORTS/NCC categories will be done at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur and on the dates mentioned on each methodology as mentioned above.
AP EdCET – Issue of Notification
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will release the notification for the AP EdCET Counselling 2023 in the newspaper by providing complete details of Counselling Dates, Fee, Document verification details, etc. Candidates who are failed to attend the counseling process are not eligible to get a seat in the red course.
AP EDCET Document Verification 2023
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like APEd.CET Rank Card, Hall Ticket, Degree Provisional certificates and marks memorandum and Intermediate marks Memo- cum-Pass Certificate,
S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo, 9th to Degree Study Certificate ,Transfer certificate. Income Certificate or White Ration Card, Aadhar card Caste Certificate etc. issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate (SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master ). EWS certificate if applicable.
Candidates who are getting pass marks in the exam have to appear for the AP EdCET Document Verification Process 2021 along with original documents and 2 sets of xerox copies. Document required for the EDCET 2021 Counselling process is given below
- AP EDCET 2023 Hall Ticket
- AP EDCET 2023 Rank Card
- SSC, Intermediate, Degree Original Marks Sheets
- Category Certificate
- Study certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Original Photo Identity Proof
- Income Certificate
AP Ed CET 2023 Counselling FEE
(At the Time of Certificate Verification):1. Non refundable Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST). can be paid from 29.09.2021 through payment gateway provided in the website https://apedcet.nic.in by entering hall ticket no and rank.
Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convyenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://apedcet.nic.in , www.apsche.org well before the commencement of Option Entry.
AP EdCET 2023 – Exercising Options
Candidates who are completed the Document verification process have to exercise their options through online mode.
- Visit the official website of AP EDCET i.e. apedcet.nic.in
- Candidates can create their password by giving Login Id, Date of Birth & Hall Ticket Number
- Click on login and give details of Login, OTP will be generated
- Candidates will have to choose their preferred college on the list. There will be the number of preference for the college’s candidates can choose the colleges as many as according to their preference for admission.
- Submit the preferences carefully
Exercising the options:
The detailed procedure for exercising the option, candidates are directed to visit separate link “Instructions to the Candidates” available in the website (https://sche.ap.gov.in).
Schedule for exercising options:
AP EDCET Modification of Options & Releasing
Board will provide an opportunity for the candidates to Modification of options if there is any changes. Candidate can change their options within due date provided by the board. Once candidate can freeze the options modification there will no chance to change the options
AP EDCET Counselling Final Seat Allotment Result
Final Allotment of Seat will be done after the completion of the entire counseling process. Candidates need to check the allotted college by providing login details on the official website. Board will allot the seat to the candidates based on the candidate preference and availability of seats in the college. All the candidates required to attend the allotted college with counseling fee and complete admission procedure within the due date provided by the board.