OAMDC Degree Phase 3 counselling 2021 Started | Seat Allotment: AP Degree Online Admission 3rd Phase Seat Allotment Result 2021 will be released on the Official Website at oamdc.ap.gov.in on 06th March 2021. Download the OAMDC Seat Allocation List 2021 from the below links.
The APSCHE has completed two phases of counselling for admissions into Degree Colleges in collaboration with Collegiate Education and the APCFSS. The classes for I year have commenced from 28.01.2021.
There will be another phase of counselling for left over and vacant seats for online admissions on 04.03.2021 and 05.03.2021. Candidates who were given allotments in Phase-I or Phase-II and confirmed at the College cannot exercise options under Phase-III.
The Phase-III of admissions is for:
- Candidates who register afresh
- Candidates who registered but did not get allotment under earlier phases of admissions can exercise options
- Candidates who were given allotment in Phase-I or Phase-II but failed to confirm their allotment either through self reporting or at the College allotted
- Candidates who were admitted but desire to exercise options can do so by cancelling their admissions
రాష్ట్రంలోని డిగ్రీ కాలేజీలో మూడో విడత ప్రవేశాలకు ఉన్నత విద్యామండలి నోటిఫికేషన్ జారీ చేసింది. మొదటి రెండు విడతల్లో కేటాయించగా మిగిలిన సీట్లను మూడో విడతలో భర్తీ చేయనున్నట్లు ఉన్నత విద్యా మండలి ఛైర్మన్ ప్రొఫెసర్ కే.హేమచంద్రా రెడ్డి తెలిపారు. డిగ్రీ కాలేజీల్లో ప్రవేశాల కోసం గురు, శుక్రవారాల్లో విద్యార్థులు వెబ్ ఆప్షన్లు ఇవ్వాల్సి ఉంటుంది. వీరికి 6న సీట్ల కేటాయింపు జరుగుతుందని, 9న కాలేజీల్లో రిపోర్టు చేయాల్సి ఉంటుందని తెలిపారు.నోటిఫికేషన్ ద్వారా వెబ్ ఆధారిత స్పాట్ అడ్మిషన్లకు 9న అవకాశం ఇవ్వనుండగా వివరాలను 10 నుంచి 15వ తేదీ వరకు అప్లోడు చేయాల్సి ఉంటుందని పేర్కొన్నారు.తొలి రెండు విడతల్లో సీటు పొందిన వారు మూడో విడత భర్తీ చేసే సీట్లకు దరఖాస్తు చేసుకునేందుకు అవకాశం లేదని ఆయన తెలిపారు. తొలి రెండు విడతల్లో దరఖాస్తు చేసినప్పటికీ సీటు కేటాయింపు జరగని, వివిధ కారణాలతో సీటు రద్దు చేసిన వారు మూడో విడత సీట్ల భర్తీకి దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవచ్చని ఆయన సూచించారు. ప్రైవేటు యాజమాన్యాలు ప్రభుత్వం నిర్దేశించిన ఫీజుల కంటే అధికంగా వసూలు చేస్తున్నట్లు పలువురు ఫిర్యాదులు చేస్తున్నారని హేమచంద్రా రెడ్డి తెలిపారు. ప్రభుత్వ నిబంధనలకు విరుద్ధంగా ఫీ గా ఫీజులు వసూలు చేస్తున్న కళాశాలల వివరాలను తెలియజేయాలని పేర్కొంటూ ఆ తరహా కళాశాలలపై విశ్వవిద్యాలయాలు పోలీసు కేసులు నమోదు చేయాలని ఆదేశించారు.
- AP Degree Online Admission: Phase 3 counseling Important Dates
- OAMDC 3rd round Registrations 2020-21 – Seat Allotment
- OAMDC Degree Phase 3 Seat Allotment 2021 Results
- OAMDC Degree Registration Form 2021 – Apply Online oamdc.ap.gov.in
- AP Online Degree Admission 2021 – Application Fee
- Eligibility Criteria for AP Degree Online Admission 2021
- Schedule For Certificate Verification For Oc/Bc/Sc/St Candidates At The College Level Helpline Centres
- Certificates to be Carried out for the Helpline Centres
- Important Links for OAMDC
- AP Degree Online Admission 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
AP Degree Online Admission: Phase 3 counseling Important Dates
|1||Registrations and exercise of web options under
04.03.2021 and 05.03.2021
|2||Cancellation of admissions (only if candidates desire to participate in Phase-III of counselling)||
04.03.2021 and 05.03.2021
|4||Reporting at college||08.03.2021|
|5||Notification for spot admissions through the website of
|6||Uploading details of spot admissions||
10.03.2021 to 15.03.2021
OAMDC 3rd round Registrations 2020-21 – Seat Allotment
AP Online Degree Admission 2020-2021 Phase II Registrations were Conducted till 12th February 2021. The Seat Allotment Result has been Declared on 06.03.2021..So all those candidates who were participated in OAMDC Phase II Registration can Check the below link on that day to know the Seat Allocation Status.
OAMDC Degree Phase 3 Seat Allotment 2021 Results
Dear Students, In this page we are providing AP Degree Online Admission 2nd Phase Seat Allotment Result 2021 which is Released. All those who appeared round-11 Counselling can Check the below link for AP Degree Seat Allotment Result 2020-21.
AP Online Degree Admission 2021 Application: The AP Degree Online Registrations are opened for this academic year 2020-21. The government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the orders to conduct Online Admission Process for Admission into UG Course offered by the Degree Colleges. Online applications are invited admission into non-professional UG programs (BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, B.Voc etc) in government/aided / private unaided degree colleges, including autonomous colleges for the academic year 2020-21. Eligible candidates can apply by logging on to oamdc.ap.gov.in from 06.01.2021. Candidates are informed that the online admission process comprising of registration, payment of processing fee and pending certificate verification was conducted from 06.01.2021 to 21.01.2021.
AP Degree Online Admissions 2020-21 @oamdc.ap.gov.in
The Government of A.P has categorised Degree colleges and fixed fee through G.O Ms.No.1 HE (CE.A2) Department Dt:08.01.2021.Complaints are being received from students admitted into Degree Colleges that the Managements of colleges are demanding higher fee than the fee fixed by the Government. Students can register complaints with regard to demand of higher fee through the website of APSCHE i.e apsche.org or through https://apsche.ap.gov.in/oamdc_grievance.php.The affiliating Universities are requested to register police complaint against such colleges collecting capitation fee and to provide the information to the APSCHE and the HE Department, Government of A.P
OAMDC Degree Registration Form 2021 – Apply Online oamdc.ap.gov.in
Online applications are invited admission into non-professional UG programmes (BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, B.Voc etc) in government/aided / private unaided degree colleges, including autonomous colleges for the academic year 2020-21. Eligible candidates can apply by logging on to oamdc.ap.gov.in from 06.01.2021.
How to Fill the AP Online Degree Registration Form 2021
- Visit the official website @ oamdc.ap.gov.in
- On the Home Page find the AP Online Degree Registration Form 2021
- Click on the link which is appeared on the screen
- Now read all the instructions carefully
- Click on I agree button
- Fill the valid details which is appeared in the Application form
- After completion of AP Online Degree Application form you have to pay the fee
- Click on submit button
- Take a copy for the future reference
AP Online Degree Admission 2021 – Application Fee
Rs.200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 100/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “Pay Processing Fee” link in the web site https://oamdc.ap.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Degree Online Admission 2021
The eligibility criteria for the Undergraduate Courses such as B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Com. / B.Com. (Voc) / B.Com.(Hons) /BSW /BBA /BBM/BCA etc., shall be as mentioned below:
(i) The Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
(ii) The candidate should satisfy ‘local’/’non-local’ status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order,1974, as subsequently amended (enclosed as AnnexureI).
iii) Candidates seeking admission into 1st year B.A./ B.Com./ B.Com. (Voc.)/ B.Com.(Hons)/ BSW/ BBA/ BBM/ BCA etc Degree Courses must have passed Two Year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, AP OR an Examination of any other University/Board recognized as equivalent thereto, (other than Pre-Degree Course in Oriental Languages of OU), as specified in the Annexure II.
(iv) Candidates seeking admission into the B.Sc. 1st Year Course should have passed and secured an aggregate of 40% marks (a Pass only in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes candidates) in the concerned Science Subjects (i.e. Physical Sciences and Mathematics OR Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences as the case may be) in the qualifying examination. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with Arts/Commerce subjects are NOT ELIGIBLE for admissions into the B.Sc. Course.
(v) In respect to the candidates, who have passed Intermediate (Vocational) Courses from the Board of Intermediate Education, AP OR +2 Examination conducted by any Board other than listed in the Annexure-II, the candidates shall submit an equivalence certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
(vi) The Candidates who have passed a Diploma in Engineering/ Technology/Non-Engineering Courses recognized by State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), AP, are eligible for admission in the 2nd Year in all the Degree Programmes as per G.O.Ms.No.112, Higher Education Department, Dt.27.10.2001, in the supernumerary seats subject to a maximum of 5% of sanctioned intake.
(vii) The Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Vocational) Medical Lab Technology Course from the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh OR from any other State equivalent to it are eligible for admission
Schedule For Certificate Verification For Oc/Bc/Sc/St Candidates At The College Level Helpline Centres
Certificates to be Carried out for the Helpline Centres
All original Certificates and one set of photocopies
1) Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
2) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
3) Transfer Certificate (T.C)
4) Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate 5) EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 from Mee Seva for OC candidates who claim reservation under EWS category
6) Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding the qualifying examination (Inter or its equivalent examination) in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
7) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
8) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
9) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) in case of candidates who claim tuition fee reimbursement.
10) Local status certificate (if applicable) i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June2014 to on/before 01-June- 2021 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
11)Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.
- a) PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- b) CAP – Candidates shall submit certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In- Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
- c) NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
- d) Minorities – Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should produce TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
- e) Extracurricular activities: Candidates claiming reservation under this category shall produce relevant certificates