AP PGCET Counselling 2023 Registration, Web Options, Seat Allotment: Yogi Vemana University and AP State Council of Higher Education have Released Notification for AP PGCET 2023 Counselling. Through this Counselling, all Qualified Candidates will get Admitted to Post Graduate Courses in Andhra Pradesh.
- AP PG Counselling 2023
- AP PGCET Counselling 2023: AP Post Graduate Admissions
- AP PGCET Counselling 2023 Schedule
- AP PGCET 2023 Counselling Notification
- AP PGCET 2023 Counselling FEE Details and Process of Registration
- AP PGCET 2023 – Exercising the Web options
- Important Links for AP PGCET 2023 Counselling
- Schedule for Certificate Verification of Special Category
- Documents Required for AP PGCET Counselling 2023
AP PG Counselling 2023
The qualified and eligible candidates of APPGCET-2023 are informed to register and participate for APPGCET-2023 web counselling for Admissions into the first year of various P.G. Courses (M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., MCJ, M.J.M.C., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Sc.Tech. etc) in the Academic Year 2023-24 offered by Andhra Pradesh State funded Universities and their Constituent/ Affiliated [Government and Private (Aided/Unaided)] Colleges including Minority Educational Institutions in the State as per the tentative schedule given below and verification will be online only.
Note: Candidates those have already allotted seats in the first phase of counselling should exercise their options (if interested) carefully. If any seat allotted in final phase of counselling, their previous allotment will cancel automatically. Under any circumstances, it is not possible to the revoke their phase-1 seat.
AP PGCET Counselling 2023: AP Post Graduate Admissions
AP Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (AP PGCET)
|Organization Name||Yogi Vemana University o behalf of APSCHE|
|Admission Courses||The first year of various P.G. Courses (M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., MCJ, M.J.M.C., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Sc.Tech|
AP PGCET Counselling 2023 Schedule
|Issue of Notification||02-11-2023|
|Web Counseling Registration||06-11-2023 to 08-11-2023|
|Online Certificate Verification||07-11-2023 to 10-11-2023|
|Exercising of Web Options||13-11-2023 to 15-11-2023|
|Change of Web Options||16-11-2023|
|Allotment of seats||18-11-2023 after 6:00 P.M.|
|Reporting at Colleges||20-11-2023 – 23-11-2023|
AP PGCET 2023 Counselling Notification
- Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O. besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective Universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable
- This notification itself is a call for counselling. No separate call letters will be sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending Web counselling does not guarantee a seat.
- Qualified and eligible candidates of APPGCET-2023 are informed to participate inweb counseling for the seats available in first year of various P.G. Courses (M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., MCJ, M.J.M.C., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Sc.Tech. etc.,) in the Academic Year 2023-22 offered by Andhra Pradesh State funded Universities and their Constituent/ Affiliated [Government and Private (Aided/Unaided)] Colleges including Minority Educational Institutions in the State on payment of Registration/ Processing fee as given below.
AP PGCET 2023 Counselling FEE Details and Process of Registration
Payment of Registration/Processing Fee: (Before Certificate Verification)
Rs.700/- (for OC/BC) and Rs.500/- (for SC/ST/PH) through online by credit card/debit card/(or) net banking through the “Pay Processing Fee” link in the website: https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx
All the candidates from 1st to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from27.12.2023onwards usingURLhttps://sche.ap.gov.in
Enter APPGCET 2023 Hall Ticket number and Date of Birth and click on pay fee online.
The candidate will be directed to the payment gateway.
Select any one mode of payment i.e., credit card or debit card, or net banking, and enter credentials.
Once the payment is success click on the print button and takes a printout.
Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate upload scanned copies of certificates i.e., the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she upload scanned copies of certificates.
AP PGCET 2023 – Exercising the Web options
1. All the candidates are instructed to check the details in “Print Final Phase Verified Application” link before proceeding for option entry. If changes are required, attend at selected HLCs to make changes; then proceed for option entry. If no changes are required, they can directly proceed for option entry by clicking “Final Phase Web options” link. Once the options are exercised, data cannot be modified.
2. Candidates save the options and revisit web option page to add/modify the options or to change the order of sequence before the last date.
3. Data once freezed will not be given for edit under any circumstances.
4. If the exercised options are saved and not freezed, last saved options will be considered for allotment of seats.
The detailed procedure for exercising the option, candidates are directed to visit separate link given below.
Important Links for AP PGCET 2023 Counselling
|Official Website of AP PGCET Counselling||Click Here|
|AP PGCET Counselling Website||Click Here|
- All APPGCET-2023 qualified Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet cafe or from their Residence after Certificates Verification on the above mentioned dates. The detailed Procedure of Exercising Options will be placed on the Website: https://sche.ap.gov.in.
- Options will be frozen on 08.01.2023 and
- Allotment of seats will be placed in the Web site on 11.01.2023.
- For all other details please refer the Website h ttps://sche.ap.gov.in
- Fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be available on the web site: Option Entry..
Schedule for Certificate Verification of Special Category
Candidates of special category (PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports & Games) shall upload the scanned copies of all certificates (both academic and special category) through web portal: h ttps://sche.ap.gov.in. The original certificates shall be produced at ANU HLC on 30.12.2023 for verification and fixing priorities.
Only at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur
Documents Required for AP PGCET Counselling 2023
- APPGCET-2023 Hall Ticket
- APPGCET-2023 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Degree Marks Memos/consolidated marks memo
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo/Diploma Marks memo
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- Study Certificates from Class IX to Degree
- Residence Certificate (incase where candidate has no institutionalized education) in respect of Private candidates of AP State.
- Residence certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non- Local Candidates.
- Latest valid Income Certificate or Ration Card issued by the competent authority containing the name of the candidate
- Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority in respect of SC/ST/BC
- Latest Economically weaker section (EWS) certificate (if applicable)
- Local status certificate if applicable i.e., a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana within a period of Seven years from the 2nd day of June, 2014 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- AP PGCET 2nd Phase Counselling 2023 Online Web Options
- AP ICET Seat Allotment Result 2023 (OUT) Download Allocation Letter
- AP AGRICET 2023 Application Form (Online), Eligibility, Dates
- AP LAWCET Counselling 2023 Dates, Documents Required
- AP EAMCET Results 2023 (Download Link) AP EAPCET Rank Card @Manabadi