The AP PGECET 2020 Exam Dates, Hall Ticket Release Date, Answer Key Dates are Announced. The last date to apply with the late fee of Rs. 2000 is Extended Till 23rd September 2020.
- AP PGECET 2020 sche.ap.gov.in Notification, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
- AP PGECET 2020 Eligibility
- Age Limit for AP PGECET 2020
- AP PGECET 2020 Application Fee
- How to Apply Online for AP PGECET 2020 Notification
- Qualifying marks in APPGECET -2020
- AP PGECET 2020 Application Form
- AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2020
- AP PGECET 2020 Exam Syllabus
- TEST CENTRES FOR APPGECET-2020
- AP PGECET 2020 Exam Hall Tickets
AP PGECET 2020 sche.ap.gov.in Notification, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
|AP PGECET 2020||September 28th to 30th, 2020|
|AP PGECET 2020 (Field Tests)||September 28th, 29th, & 30th, 2020|
Andhra Pradesh State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test – 2020 (AP PGECET-2020) will be conducted for admission into the M.Tech, M.Pharm courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2020-21. AP PGECET is conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on the behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for AP PGECET-2020, may submit their applications through ONLINE MODE only. The detailed information regarding eligibility, age, submission of online application & related instructions etc are available in sche.ap.gov.in.
AP PGECET 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test– AP PGECET is an Entrance test for candidates to get admission in postgraduate engineering, pharmacy and planning courses. In many states of India, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to qualify the Entrance test in order to join for the admissions in Andhra Pradesh Universities/Colleges.
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test and in short as APPGECET-2020 will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for the academic year 2020- 2021 in accordance with G.O.Ms.No:54 Education (EC-2) Department dated: 21.06.2007 and its amendments for admission into M.Tech./M.Pharm./Pharm.D(PB) courses in University Engineering / Pharmacy colleges and their affiliated colleges approved by All India Council for Technical Education for the academic year 2020-2021.
AP PGECET 2020 Important Dates
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP PGECET – 2020||05-03-2020|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||09-03-2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Registration fee Rs.1000 for OC/BC , Rs.500/-for SC/ST)||15-06-2020|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||10-07-2020 to 13-07-2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-(+ Registration fee Rs.1000 for OC/BC , Rs.500/-for SC/ST).||05-07-2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-(+ Registration fee Rs.1000 for OC/BC , Rs.500/-for SC/ST).||16-07-2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/-(+ Registration fee Rs.1000 for OC/BC , Rs.500/-for SC/ST).||23-09-2020|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet||18-09-2020 onwards|
|Date of AP PGECET – 2020 Examination||28-09-2020 , 29-09-2020 & 30-09-2020|
|Time of Examination||10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
03.00 PM to 05.00 PM
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||01-10-2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||03-10-2020|
|Declaration of Results||—|
AP PGECET 2020 Eligibility
Aspirants should meet the given below requirements to be able to write the exam:
- Aspirants should be an Indian National.
- They should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates must hold a relevant Bachelors qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks ( 45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant ME/ MTech/ MPharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Degrees.
- Aspirants pursuing a BTech course or its equivalent/BPharm course will be eligible for admission to relevant ME/MTech/ MPharmacy courses only if they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of degree by the concerned university on the date of counselling for admission into the colleges.
Eligibility for admission to ME/ MTech/ MPharm:
- Aspirants should have qualified APPGECET and in the test paper relevant to the course they seek admission.
- Mere appearance does not entitle students to be considered for admission to their preferred course unless they satisfy the eligibility requirements and other related criterias.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course is reserved for local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats will be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amen
- While filling seats in colleges, first preference will be given to aspirants who have qualified GATE / GPAT based on their test scores. The remaining seats will be filled with candidates qualified in APPGECET as per their merit ranks.
Age Limit for AP PGECET 2020
Refer Official Qualification
AP PGECET 2020 Application Fee
- For SC / ST Candidates : Rs. 500
- For Other Candidates : Rs. 1000
How to Apply Online for AP PGECET 2020 Notification
- open the official site of AP PGECET @ sche.ap.gov.in
- See the Recruitment Option
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.
Qualifying marks in APPGECET -2020
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APPGECET -2020 is 25% i.e., 30 marks out of a total of 120. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the APPGECET-2020 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
AP PGECET 2020 Application Form
AP PGECET 2020 will be released online on the official website by the first week of March. Here’s how you can register for the exam:
- Paying the application fee: Aspirants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 800(general candidates) and fill the required details. The application fee for SC students is Rs. 400. Once the application fee is paid successfully, aspirants will receive a transaction ID. This ID needs to be preserved for all future purposes.
- Registration: Aspirants will have to register by entering their payment reference ID, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth.
- Filling in other required details: Aspirants will be required to enter personal details, qualifying exam, contact details and Aadhaar Card details here. They would also have to select their preferred exam centre and upload their photo and signature.
- Submitting the application form: Before submitting the application form, aspirants are required to check the form thoroughly. Once the application form is submitted, a unique registration number will be generated. This number should be noted down by aspirants for all future purposes. The duly filled in application form needs to be downloaded. Aspirants also need to take a print out of the same.
Aspirants applying on the basis of their GATE/GPAT scores will have to fill a separate application form for counselling purpose
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2020
The test will be a Computer based test wherein the candidate has to answer them online. The test will be in English medium and consists of 120 Marks with 120 multiple choice Objective type questions. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
1.The AP PGECET 2020 Exam will be conducted in Online Exam (Computer Based Test).
2. Exam will be conducted in 120 Objective type & multiple choice questions .
3.Each question carries one mark and There no negative marks for wrong answers.
4.Exam will be conducted in 2 hours time duration.
AP PGECET 2020 Exam Syllabus
AP PGECET syllabus 2020 for all of its 14 papers is different. Students can follow the syllabus for which they are appearing the examination. Syllabus for each paper typically include the important topics of the qualifying examination.
TEST CENTRES FOR APPGECET-2020
AP PGECET 2020 Exam Hall Tickets
AP PGECET 2020 Exam Hall tickets can be Downloaded From below link
You may Also Like
- AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 [DOWNLOAD] AP PGLCET Admit Card, Exam Date @ sche.ap.gov.in
- AP EAMCET Answer Key 2020 (26th Sep) Response Sheet, Objection Format pdf
- AP PGECET 2020 Hall Ticket (Released) Download APPGECET Exam Date & Admit Card Link
- AP PECET Answer Key 2020 (Download) PECET Answer Sheet, Final Answer Key @ sche.ap.gov.in