APOSS SSC Supplementary Result August 2022 @ apopenschool.org: The Andhra Pradesh Open School Society conducts the Open 10th supplementary examinations every year. This year also conduct the APOSS 10th supplementary examinations from August 03rd to 11th, 2022 to provide better higher education. The Officials of APOSS Conducted the open SSC examinations as per the exam schedule. Maximum applicants are attended to write the examination. The officials of APOSS will release the APOSS SSC supplementary Results Soon. The APOSS SSC results link is available on this page. If you study this page carefully, you will get the OPOSS SSC Result 2022 link.
- apopenschool.org | APOSS SSC Supply Results Aug 2022 – Check Here
- Manabadi AP Open School 10th class ( SSC) Supply Results 2022 Check @ apopenschool.org
- Direct links to Check APOSS Results for SSC supplementary Exams 2022
apopenschool.org | APOSS SSC Supply Results Aug 2022 – Check Here
AP Open Schools 10th Class supplementary Exams were held in New Exam Pattern from August 03rd to 11th, 2022 Across the State. For 10th Class New Syllabus have been Implemented for New Students where as Old Students who were willing to Write Supplementary Exams need to write the Exam in old Syllabus only. Those who Wrote the AP Open Public Exams of 10th and Waiting for their Results can now look at this page for Everything Regarding APOSS Results 2022.
Manabadi AP Open School 10th class ( SSC) Supply Results 2022 Check @ apopenschool.org
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS)|
|Exam Name||APOSS SSC supplementary Examinations 2022|
|Category||APOSS 10th Results 2022|
|Exam Date||from August 03rd to 11th, 2022|
|Results release date||September 2022|
Check APOSS Results 2022 for SSC Supply Exams @ apopenschool.org
The Andhra Pradesh Open School Society Conducted the Open SSC/ 10th Exams from August 03rd to 11th, 2022. All Applied candidates have successfully completed their Public Examinations. So the Students are now waiting for the APOSS 1oth results 2022. So for the Students sake, here on this article, we provided the APOSS SSC & 10th Results link. To make the Results downloading process easy, We gave the direct Results links on this page. The Downloading process is given below.
Manabadi APOSS 10th supplementary Results 2022
The Government of Andhra Pradesh conducted the Open 10th Exams 2022 same as the Regular 10th Examinations. The APOSS will conduct the Open 10th Supplementary Exam After the APOSS 10th & 10th Results released. Because the candidates who fail in the APOSS 10th exams are can apply to the APOSS 10th Supplementary Exams. Here on this page the Open 10th Supplementary Results also provided. And regarding link is given after conducting the supplementary Exams.
APOSS Results 2022: Andhra Pradesh Open School Society has declared results of its 10th exams held in the month of August 2022. The results can be checked at its official website www.apopenschool.org. All candidates who were written the exam can check results now without delay in APOSS website. Here schools360.in provides perfect working links of APOSS Results checking for 10th class mediate.
How to Check AP Open 10th supplementary Results 2022
- The Students First Open the official website of APOSS
- On the Home page Search for the Results of SSC (APOSS) 2022 links.
- Click on the Required link
- Enter the CandidateRegistration ID and Password
- The APOSS 10th/ SSC Results generated on the screen
- Download the results and Make a Hard copy for future use.
- Results Of SSC (APOSS) Public Examinations, April / May 2022
- Results Of Inter (APOSS) Public Examinations,May 2022
|Official Website||Click Here|
|APOSS 10th Exam Time Table 2022||Click Here|
|APOSS SSC Results 2022||Click Here
Manabadi APOSS SSC Results Links 2022
AP Open School 10th Results May 2021: Click Here
|Old News & Expired Jobs|
ఏపీ ఓపెన్ స్కూల్ 10వ తరగతి, ఇంటర్ పరీక్షలు 2021 ఫీజు చెల్లించిన అందరిని పాస్ అయినట్లు ప్రకటిస్తూ, మార్క్స్, గ్రేడ్స్ ప్రకటించుటకు అనుసరించు పద్ధతులతో G.O.MS.No. 48 Dated: 03-08-2021 విడుదల
G.O.MS.No. 48 Dated: 03-08-2021
పది, ఇంటరు ఫలితాలను వారం రోజుల్లో వెల్లడించేందుకు చర్యలు తీసుకోవాలని అధికారులను మంత్రి ఆదిమూలపు సురేష్ ఆదేశించారు. శనివారం నిర్వహించిన ఆన్లైన్ సమీక్షలో ఆయన మాట్లాడుతూ.. 2021-22 అకడమిక్ క్యాలెండర్ను రూపొందించి, తరగతుల నిర్వహణకు చర్యలు తీసుకోవాలని సూచించారు. ప్రపంచ బ్యాంకు రుణంతో చేపట్టిన ఏపీ అభ్యసన పరివర్తన పథకంతో విద్యలో విప్లవాత్మక మార్పులు వస్తాయని, గత పదేళ్లలో రాష్ట్రంలో ఇలాంటి ప్రాజెక్టు అమలు చేయలేదని పేర్కొన్నారు.
AP Govt has taken a massive decision to promote all 10th mediate Students of AP Open Schools This was announced by Education Minister A. Suresh as he said this decision was taken due to COVID-19 pandemic situation. With this, 1.68 lakh Students will be promoted to next classes without any examination.
OBJECTIVES OF APOSS
A.P. Open School Society was established as an autonomous society registered under the Andhra Pradesh Public Societies Act on 20th of February 1991 and inaugurated on the ‘Ugadi Day’, the 17th of March 1991, vide G.O. Ms. No.50 Edn. (SSE-2) Department, dt: 08.02.1991. It is the first State Open School in the country. The main objectives of APOSS, at the time of its inception have mentioned here –
- To provide pre-elementary Education through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode to School drop-outs and those missing Upper Primary stage of education and to attain Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in the State.
- To provide continuing education for adult neo-literates, working men and women to reinforce their functional literacy and not to allow them to relapse into illiteracy.
- The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh is the Chief Patron and the Hon’ble Education Minister of Andhra Pradesh is the Patron of A.P. Open School Society. It has a General Body and an Executive Board at the State Level for which the Chief Secretary to the Government of Andhra Pradesh is the Chairman. There are District level committees in the Districts with District Collector as Chairman and District Educational Officer as Member-Secretary for implementation of the scheme.On Open and Distance Learning (ODL) the model of National Open School (NOS) was studied carefully and adapted to meet the needs of the learners of Andhra Pradesh. Initially, it was started in five districts viz., (1) Nellore, (2) Chittoor, (3) Nizamabad, (4) Medak and (5) Visakhapatnam, with the financial assistance of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
You may Also Like
- APOSS 10th & Inter Admission 2022-23 AP Open School SSC , Inter Online Application
- APOSS SSC/Inter Supply Time Table 2022 (PDF) AP Open 10th/ Inter Supplementary Exam Dates
- APOSS Inter Time Table 2022 (Revised) AP Open Intermediate Exam Dates
- AP Open 10th Time Table 2022 (New) Download APOSS SSC Exam Dates