APRCET 2021 Notification, Application, Syllabus, Exam Dates: ఏపీలోని 14 యూనివర్సిటీలలో ఎం.ఫిల్, పీహెచ్డీ ప్రవేశాలకు నిర్వహించే ఎ.పి.ఆర్సెట్ ప్రవేశపరీక్ష నోటిఫికేషన్ను ఆంధ్రా యూనివర్సిటీ ప్రతీ ఏటా విడుదల చేస్తుంది . The Andhra University will announce the APRCET Notification 2021 soon in September 2021 (Tentative) . The AP RCET application Forms are opened from 16th Sep 2021 in the official website @ auvspdoa.in. All the candidates who have interested to participate then fill the application forms in online. Every year the Andhra University conducts the AP RCET 2021 Examinations to get admissions in Ph.D, M.phill courses for the full-time, part-time courses offered by the AU. The aspirants who are seeking admissions in Ph.D, M.phill courses must have to appear for the AP RCET Examinations 2021. To appear for the Entrance test the applicants have to complete the AP RCET Application forms in time. To get more details pleases stay on this website and watch the latest news regarding to the AURCET Notification 2021.
- Important Dates – AP RCET 2021
- AP RCET 2021 Online Application Form
- How to Fill the AP RCET 2021 Application Forms
- APRCET 2021 Application Fee
- Eligibility Criteria for AP RCET 2021
- Important Links for AP RCET 2021
- AP RCET Exam Pattern 2021
- Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test
- AP RCET Admit Cards 2021 – Download AP RCET Hall Tickets @ research.anudoa.in
- AP RCET 2021 Results
- AP RCET Counselling 2021
Andhra University is conducting Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance test ( APRCET ) for admission into Ph.D. ( Full time / Part time ) and M.Phil. ( Full time/ Part time ) research courses in 14 Universities, campus colleges, research centres and their affiliated colleges for the second time on behalf of APSCHE, Tadepalli, Guntur.
Important Dates – AP RCET 2021
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Date of issue of notification||11/09/2021|
|Date of commencement of online registration||16/09/2021|
|Last date of online submission of application without late fee||17/10/2021|
|Last date of online submission of application with late fee Rs 2000/-||23/10/2021|
|Corrections for already submitted applications||24/10/2021 and 25/10/2021|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||02/11/2021 onwards|
|Examination dates||08/11/2021 to 12/11/2021|
AP RCET 2021 Online Application Form
Andhra University will conduct the AP RCET 2021. AU offers admissions in Ph.D & M.phill for the academic year 2021 -20. The candidates who want admissions in Ph.D & M.phill programmes must have to attend for the AP RCET Examinations which was conducted by the Andhra University. The AP RCET Application Forms are opened. The candidates who are eligible and interested can fill the entire details in the given application form. The AU announced the AP RCET Application forms in online only. The candidates have to apply in online itself. All the candidates to apply for this can visit the web link @ auvspdoa.in. The applicants who fill the application form before going to fill the application form you need to check the Eligibility criteria offered by the AU. Here we provided the AP RCET Application fees, Eligibility criteria in the below article. Candidates should read the complete article given below.
How to Fill the AP RCET 2021 Application Forms
- Applications should be submitted through online only.
- For online submission, visit the Website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/RCET
After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press ‘Submit’ button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled in ‘Online Application Form’. Use the application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
- Log on to the official website @ https://sche.ap.gov.in/RCET/RCET/RCET_HomePage.aspx
- Search for the link – AP RCET 2021 Application forms.
- Click on the link which is appeared on the screen
- Enter your details password on to the online application form
- Click on submit button
- Your application form is opened on the webpage
- Pay the fee through online
- Take a print out for the future reference
APRCET 2021 Application Fee
Candidate has to pay Rs.1300/- for OC and BC and Rs.900/- for SC, ST and PWD. Bank Charges are extra.
- General, OBC: 1300/-
- SC, ST: 900/-
Eligibility Criteria for AP RCET 2021
Andhra University offers the Ph.D & M.phill courses for the year 2018. Before going to fill the application form you need to verify the eligibility criteria offered by the AU. The eligibility criteria listed below.
For M.phill & Ph.D (Full time):
Applicants should complete the PG at least 55% of marks in all the subjects. For all Sc, ST, PWD Aspirants have to secure 50% of marks in all the subjects.
- Candidates for admission to M.Phil./Ph.D. programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/PWD and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the University Grants Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
For M.phill & Ph.D (Part time):
Applicants should qualify in PG from any recognised University. Aspirants should aggregate least 55% of marks in all the subjects. For all Sc, ST, PWD Aspirants have to secure 50% of marks in all the subjects. Aspirants who are pursing are also eligible for the AP RCET Admissions 2021. Aspirants of foreign nation are also eligible for this admission 2021.
For Complete Eligibility Details: Click Here
Important Links for AP RCET 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
AP RCET Exam Pattern 2021
An Entrance test shall be conducted for 180 marks. The Entrance Test consists of two parts, i.e., Part-A and Part-B. Part-A shall be the Teaching and Research Aptitude for 90 marks, whereas Part-B shall be the subject specific for 90 marks.
Part-A shall be the Teaching and Research Aptitude on the lines of UGC NET Paper-I Syllabus. For Part-B, Syllabus is given in APRCET website.
Applicants who completed the application forms should check the AP RCET Exam Pattern given below. The questions will be asked in English Medium. This AP RCET Exam Paper contains 20 questions in research Methodology and 70 questions from the concern subjects. The paper consists of 100 marks and rest of remaining 10 marks will be oral Examination which was conducted by the DSC.
Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test
An Entrance Test shall be with qualifying marks as 50% for open category candidates and 45% for OBC/SC/ST/PH categories.
Qualified Candidates in the Entrance Test will be called for interview/viva-voce by the concerned University Department where the candidates are required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before a duly constituted Committee. Interview is for 20 marks.
Interview Committee shall consist of three members; Head of the Department, Chairman, Board of Studies and one Senior Faculty member from the Department nominated by the Vice-Chancellor.
The interview shall also consider the following aspects, viz. whether:
- the candidate possesses the competence for the proposed research;
- the research work can be suitably undertaken at the Institution/College;
- the proposed area of research can contribute to new/additional knowledge.
|AP RCET exam dates||Nov 2021|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (pen- paper test)|
|Medium of Question paper||English|
|Number of questions||20 questions in Research Methodology and 70 questions in concerned subject and remaining 10 marks for oral communication conducted by the DSC|
AP RCET Admit Cards 2021 – Download AP RCET Hall Tickets @ research.anudoa.in
The candidates who successfully completed the AP RCET Application form are able to download the AP RCET admit cards 2021. The AU declared the AP RCET Hall tickets 2021 in online only. The candidates have to access the hall tickets online from the official website @ research.anudoa.in. All the aspirants download the hall tickets at least one week before the AP RCET Examination 2021. the AU will publish the AP RCET Hall Ticket Soon. All the candidates after declaring the admit cards you need check the details whether it is correct or not.
AP RCET 2021 Results
Admissions Committee will give ranks/final marks awarded out of 200 after clubbing the marks of entrance test (180 marks) and interview marks (20 marks).
After completion of Examination, the Andhra University will declare the AP RCET Results 2021. The University will release the Results along with the merit list 2021. All the candidates need to download the AP RCET Merit Lists, results from the website given above. The Results will be displayed in the month of September. Based on the merit list the candidates will be called for the counseling process.
Get Results: Click Here
AP RCET Counselling 2021
The Andhra University is going to conduct the AP RCET counseling after the declaration of Results. The candidates who got merit list have to appear for the AP RCET Counselling. Based on the merit the applicants will be called for the counseling. The AP RCET Counselling will be uploaded soon on the official website. After completion of counseling for the qualified aspirants, the seats will be allotted to the respective candidates.
Further Details: Click Here
You may Also Like
- AP EAPCET 2021 Notification (Out) AP EAPCET Application, Eligibility, Syllabus
- Andhra University Results 2021 (OUT) AU Degree 1st,2nd,3rd,4th Sem Results
- AU Degree Results 2021 (Released) Manabadi MA, B.Pharmacy, BA, B.Com, B.Sc Result @ aucoe.info
- AP PGECET 2021 Notification, Application Date, Syllabus