APRJC CET 2020 Inter Entrance Application: APRJC & APRDC Applications will be Accepted from 23rd March 2020 and will conclude on 22nd April 2020. A.P Residential Educational Institutions Society (apreis) has issued Notification for Admission Test called APRJC CET 2020 for Admission into First Year Intermediate in Residential Schools across the State. This Exam can be written by OC, ST,SC, BC Students who are Studying Class 10th and going to Write their Exam in March 2020.
APRJC & MJPAPBCW Residential Junior Colleges CET – 2020
|Prospectus for APRJC & MJPAPBCW Residential Junior Colleges||Prospectus|
|Home page of APRJC Website||Click Here|
|Date Of Examination||Will be announced Soon|
|Payment Start Date||23.03.2020|
|Payment End Date||30-06-2020|
|Application Start Date||23.03.2020|
|Application End Date||30-06-2020|
|Online Payment||Click Here|
|Submit Application||Click Here|
APRJC CET 2020 Notification @ aprs.cgg.gov.in | Andhra Pradesh State Residential Junior Colleges Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Dates
Government of Andhra Pradesh released AP Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (APRJC) CET entrance test for admission Notification to Intermediate courses like MPC/BI.P.C/MEC/CEC in Residential Junior Colleges in Andhra Praadesh State for the academic year 2020-21.Telangana state government provides high class education to who are unable to study in leading private institutions .In this colleges, they are providing EAMCET Coaching and other competitive exams as well. APRES (Andhra Pradesh Residential Education Society) has announced the APRJC 2020 Notification . So eligible candidates thse who are interested may apply online only.To know more details regarding APRJC 2020 Application form, fee, Eligibility, Exam date,Syllabus, How to Apply and other information given below.
Other Articles for APRJC CET/TSRJC CET
- Posts not found
Salient features of APR Junior Colleges
- All the APR Junior Colleges are providing education in Residential Mode
- Individual attention is being paid to each student
- Loco Parent system is implemented by appointing one loco parent to a group of 15 to 20 students.
- Long term Coaching is provided to students to prepare them for exams like EAMCET/IIT/NEET. Education is imparted through Digital Classes also.
- Day starts with the physical exercises and Classes will commence at 8.00am and academic activities will continue till 10.00PM in the night.
- Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to sports and games and other co- curricular activities for all-round development of students.
AP Residential Junior Colleges Entrance Exam 2020 | APRJC CET Inter Admissions Notification 2020 (MPC/BI.P.C/MEC/CEC)
Andhra Pradesh AP Gurukul Jr Colleges APRJC CET 2020 Notification released for admission into first year Intermediate for the academic year 2020-20. Telangana Residential Educational Institutions has issued officially a notification in leading newspapers for admission into Gurukula Junior Colleges. Eligible candidates can apply online now at aprs.cgg.gov.in on or before 9 April 2020.
APRJC CET Notification Details 2020
APREI Society has established the first Residential Junior College in the year 1975 at Nagarjuna Sagar, Guntur District with an objective to provide quality education to the talented children at Intermediate.Later No.of colleges increased as per the demand of the public. Presently, APREI Society is managing 10 AP Residential Junior Colleges. Out of 10 Colleges, 4 are for Boys, 02 for Girls and 01 for Co-Education, 02 for Minority Boys and 01 for Minority Girls.
|SNo||Category APR Jr Colleges||No.of Colleges|
APRJC CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who are appearing for 10th Class March 2020 examinations from 13 districts of AP state are eligible. Candidates who havepassed in earlier years arenot eligible and need not apply.Candidate must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh. He/she must have passed Class 10 on the first attempt. Further, OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A: 7 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:1%, BC-D:7%, BC-E: 4%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3% Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
APRJC CET 2020 Application Fee
- Applicants must pay Rs.150 towards the cost of application. He/she must submit the application at aprs.cgg.gov.in
Special fee and examination fee
Special fee and examination fee will be collected as per the rate prescribed by BIE, AP Hyderabad. Caution deposit of Rs 25/- per year will be collected at the time of admission
Maintenance charges Rs 1000/- will be collected at the time of admission for 1st year and Rs 1000/- in the 2nd year.
How to Apply Online for AP Residential Junior Colleges 2020 Notification
Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘Online’.
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for APRJC-CET 2020
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150.00 through online
- Through Online, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
- On payment of fee at ONLINE, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://aprjdc.apcfss.in Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form ( given at annexure-2)
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt the course. Once a course is opted, that cannot be changed.
- On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected summarily
- The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Andhra Pradesh APRJC CET 2020 Online Application Form
Eligible and Interested Candidates Go through the Official Website of APRJC CET then Apply Online Before Final Date.
The online application window will open on March 2020 and candidates will be able to apply online
Click Here to Download APRJC CET 2020 Notification
AP Residential Jr Colleges APRJC CET 2020 Exam Dates
- Date of Examination: Will be Announced Soon.
APRJC CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The question paper will be in bilingual i.e., English and Telugu. The duration of the test is 2 1/2 hours and maximum marks are 150. The question for different streams is as follows.
The selection of students will be based on the merit in the entrance exam and rule of reservation. The question papers will be based on the 10th standard for subjects & English will be General English.
Scheme of Examination
|Code No.||GROUP||SUBJECTS IN THE
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|02||BPC||English-Bioscience-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|03||CEC /MEC||English-Social Studies- Mathematics||2 ½ hours||150|
|04||EET||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|05||CGDT||English-Bioscience-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).
The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. The question papers of APRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
APRJC Subject Wise Question Papers
English & Telugu Medium Question Papers
English & Urdu Medium Question Papers
APRJC CET 2020 Important Links
You may Also Like
- APRJC Results 2020 (Released) APRJC CET Selection List, Counselling Dates @ aprjdc.apcfss.in
- AP PGECET 2020 Application (23rd Sep) Exam Date, Eligibility | AP PGECET Syllabus
- AP EAMCET 2020 Application (Till 15th Sep) Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern @sche.ap.gov.in
- AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket (OUT) Download APEAMCET Hall Tickets @ sche.ap.gov.in