APTWREIS Gurukulam Inter 1st Yr Admissions 2019-20 in SOEs & COEs | Notification, Counselling Dates
- APSWREIS /APTWREIS Inter Admissions 2019 – APTWRJC Entrance Test for Jr Inter Admissions in SOEs, COEs @ www.aptwreis.in or jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- APTWREIS Inter Entrance Test 2019-20 | Inter Admission Notification
- APSWREIS Gurkulam Inter Admissions Seat Availability
- Eligibility Criteria for APTWREIS /APSWREIS Inter 1st yr Admission Test 2019
- APIWRJC CET 2019 Important Dates
- Exam Pattern for APTWREIS Entrance 2019
1st Year inter and 8th Class Entrance for ST Candidates: NOTIFICATION FOR COMMON ENTRANCE TEST FOR ADMISSION INTO 8th Class in (04) SOEs & 1st YEAR INTERMEDIATE WITH INTEGRATED COACHING FOR IIT-JEE (MAINS AND ADVANCED)/NEET/EAMCET FOR THE YEAR 2019-20 IN (03) COEs and Vacancies in other SOE’s has been Released. Check for Details
APSWREIS /APTWREIS Inter Admissions 2019 – APTWRJC Entrance Test for Jr Inter Admissions in SOEs, COEs @ www.aptwreis.in or jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
APTWREIS Gurukulam CET 2019-20 for Admission into Intermediate in APTWREIS Society SOEs & COEs: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Tribal Welfare Department APTWREIS released a latest APTWREIS Gurukulam CET Notification 2019 for Inter 1st yr Common Entrance Test(APTWREIS) 2019 for Inter admissions in APTWREIS, SOE, COE in SC, ST and BC Welfare Residential Schools for the academic year 2018-2019. All Eligible and Interested ST candidates can apply online through official website www.aptwreis.in for admission into 8th class and Intermediate (M.P.C & Bi.P.C) in SOE COE’s.
APTWREIS Inter Entrance Test 2019-20 | Inter Admission Notification
Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APTWREIS) issued APSWREIS Gurukulam Common Entrance Test (CET) 2019-20 Notification and invites online applications through www.aptwreis.in from eligible ST candidates for admission into 8th class and Intermediate (M.P.C & Bi.P.C) 04 SOEs & COEs run by The Gurukulam, APTWREI Society, Tadepalli, Amaravathi for ST Students to provide a necessary academic environment and inputs and also providing specialized coaching to meritorious ST students to enable them to compete successfully in order to get admissions into All India Level Institutes such as IIT, NEET, IIIT, Medical Colleges etc.
The Gurukulam, APTWREI Society, Tadepalli,Amaravathi has been running (07) institutions of Excellence (03) COEs / (04) SOEs for ST Students to provide a necessary academic environment and inputs and also providing specialized coaching to meritorious ST students to enable them to compete successfully in order to get admissions into All India Level Institutes such as IIT, NEET, IIIT, Medical Colleges etc.
The selections will be made on merit basis through Entrance Test conducted by Gurukulam. The selected students will get all benefits extended by Gurukulam such as free boarding, lodging, dresses, notebooks & text books, bedding material, medical care and examination fee etc.
APSWREIS Gurkulam Inter Admissions Seat Availability
|Name of the College with Address||Boys/ Girls||No. of Seats|
|1||College of Excellence (PTG),Malli||Boys||40||40||Nil|
|2||School of Excellence, Vishkapatnam||Girls||45||45||45|
|3||School of Excellence, Parvatipuram at|
|4||College of Excellence, Vissannapeta||Girls||40||40||Nil|
|5||School of Excellence, Srikalahasthi||Girls||45||45||45|
|6||School of Excellence,Srisailam Dam||Boys||45||45||45|
|7||College of Excellence,Thanakallu||Girls||40||40||Nil|
Inter Seats are available in following SOEs COEs
1.School of Excellence, Vishkapatnam (G)
2.School of Excellence, Parvatipuram at Jogimpeta (B)
3.School of Excellence, Srikalahasthi (G)
4.School of Excellence,Srisailam Dam (B)
Inter Seats are available in following COEs
1.College of Excellence (PTG), Malli (B)
2.College of Excellence, Vissannapeta (G)
3.College of Excellence, Thanakallu (G)
4.College of Excellence (PTG), Yerragondapalem (B)
Eligibility Criteria for APTWREIS /APSWREIS Inter 1st yr Admission Test 2019
1. The ST students (Boys & Girls) who are appearing 10th class in March – 2018 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools and should have secured B2 grade (7 points) in aggregate and also secure B2 grade in English in SSC Public Examination 2018.
2. The ST students (Boys & Girls) who are appearing for 7th class in March – 2018 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the 8th Class Entrance to admit in SOEs.
3. Students studying in Telugu/ English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
4. Parental Income should not exceed Rupees One Lakh per annum for College students, Rs. 60000/-for school students.
5. Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like, Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, the Aadhaar card. Marks Memo, Study, T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos ,etc., at the time of admission.
Note: 100% seats are reserved for STs only. 3% seats are reserved for PHC.
During the year 2017-18 candidates must be studying 7th class or 10th class in a Government school or in a school recognized by Govt.of A.P.
All the ST students have born between 01/09/2000 to 31/08/2004
Selections of the process through Entrance Test i.e APTWREIS 8th Class Admission Test 2018
a) The selection purely on merit basis through written test.
b) Admission will be given as per merit obtained in GURUKULAM -2018 and the preference of institution given by the student in online application.
c) Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like, Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, Aadhar card. Marks Memo, Study, T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos at the time of admission.
Candidates have to pay the application fee Rs. 50/-
1. 100% seats are reserved for STs only.
2. 3% seats are reserved for PHC.
How to Apply Online for APSWREIS Guruklam Inter Entrance Test 2019
- All the eligible ST students only shall upload their details in online in the Gurukulam official website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/. The last date for the submission application form online is 18.04.2018. The hall tickets can down loaded from the web site itself after duly submitting the application form online.
APIWRJC CET 2019 Important Dates
|Date of Notification||08.03.2019|
|Last date for receipt of the applications||25.03.2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||04.04.2019|
|Valuation of Papers & preparation of merit lists||08.04.2019 to|
|Issue of selection list & allotments by Gurukulam||4th week of April-2019|
Reporting students to allotted colleges (COE/SOE)
|2nd week of May-19. Date will be intimated in the admission letter.|
( After SSC results)
|Reporting students to allotted Schools (SOE) (for 8th class)||14-06-2019|
Exam Pattern for APTWREIS Entrance 2019
INTER -100 MARKS( up to the standard of 10th class syllabus)
VIII CLASS -100 MARKS( up to the standard of 7th class syllabus)
Selection of Students: Selection of students of SOEs & COEs shall be based on the regional merit (students of catchment districts) in common Entrance Test as per options opted in the online application form. However the admission of the candidate for intermediate shall be considered only when he should have secured a minimum B2 Grade (7 GPA) in SSC March -2019 examinations.
Important Links for APTWREIS Gurukulam Inter Entrance Test APGPCET 2019
APSWREIS Inter 1st Year Counselling Dates
apswreis intermediate 1st year counseling will be Announced Soon…