AP EMRS CET 2020: APTW REIS Ekalavya Model School 6th,7th,8th Admission Entrance Test will be Conducted on March 29, 2020. AP Gurukulam 6th Class Admission Test and Backlog posts in 7th Class, 8th Classes.
- Notification for A.P.T.W.R.E.I.SOCIETY (GURUKULAM) EKALAVYA MODEL RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS ENTRANCE TEST 2020 – 21
- APTW EMRS Entrance Test 2020-21
- Special features of EMRS
- Eligibility for AP EMRS CET Entrance:
Notification for A.P.T.W.R.E.I.SOCIETY (GURUKULAM) EKALAVYA MODEL RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS ENTRANCE TEST 2020 – 21
APTW EMRS Entrance Test 2020-21
Common Entrance Test for Admission into 6th class for (28) Ekalavya Model Residential Schools for the year 2020-21
The Gurukulam, APTWREI Society, Amaravati has been running (19) Ekalavya Modal Residential Schools and MoTA has sanctioned (09) more EMR Schools for the Academic 2020-21 for ST Students to provide a necessary academic environment and inputs and also providing specialized coaching to meritorious ST students to enable them to pursue higher studies. EMRS have been one of the flagship interventions of Ministry of Tribal affairs to provide quality middle and high level education to Schedule tribe students in remote areas on par with Navodaya Vidyalayas and will have special facilities for preserving local art and culture besides providing training in sports and skill development.
Special features of EMRS
- Every class shall have 60 students in two sections of 30 students each and the total sanctioned strength of the school will be 480 students.
- Regular CBSE Syllabus with intensive coaching up to 12th standard in English medium.
- Study Material and reference books
- Well experienced & dedicated Teaching staff
- Good Infrastructure, laboratory & library facilities
- Regular Health Checkup and personal care
- Co – education system.
- Individual Attention, career Guidance & Counseling round the clock.
- Total free and quality education.
A.P.T.W.R.E.I.Society, Amaravati has Released Notification for Admission for (GURUKULAM) EKALAVYA MODEL RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS by Entrance Test 2020-21. There are 19 Ekalavya Model Resicential Schools in Andhra Pradesh. The APTWREIS Gurukulam Test 2020 will be Conducted for Admission in to 6th Class and Backlog vacancies in 7th,8th Classes in Ekalavya Schools. The Applications are being invited Online only. The Last Date for these Applications is 30th April 2019. The Admission Test will be conducted on 4th May 2019 from 10.30AM to 1PM.
APTW REIS 6th Class Gurukulam CET 2020
|Exam Name||APTWREIS CET 2019 6th Class|
|Conducting body||A.P.T.W.R.E.I.Society, Amaravati|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Application Start Date||10.03.2020|
|Application End Date||24-03-2020|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Will be Announced Soon|
|Exam Date||Will be Announced Soon|
|Valuation of Papers & preparation of merit lists||Will be Announced Soon|
|Commencement of classes||Will be Announced Soon|
Important Dates: APTW CET 2020
|1||Date of Notification||10.03.2020|
|2||Last date for receipt of the applications (15 days)||24.03-2020|
|3||Date of Entrance Test||Will be Announced Soon|
|4||Valuation of Papers & preparation of merit lists||Will be Announced Soon|
|5||Issue of merit list by Gurukulam||–|
|6||Dispatching of call letters to candidates for counseling||–|
|7||Date of admission||–|
|9||Commencement of classes||–|
Eligibility for AP EMRS CET Entrance:
- The students who belong to that particular district are eligible to apply for admission into EMR Schools of the same district.
- All the students (Boys & Girls) who are studying 5th class in the Academic year 2019-20 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. and Private Recognized schools are eligible to write the entrance test for admission into 6th Class.
- Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
- Parental Income should not exceed Rs1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) per annum. (Need not produce income certificate in case of white ration card holders as per GO.MS No: 229 Dated 23-06-2017)
- Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like, Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, the Aadhar card. Marks Memo, Study, Record sheet / T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos, etc., at the time of admissions.
How to Apply
- All the eligible students only shall submit the filled applications through online aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in.
- Hall tickets will be generated in online after submitting the application.
- No postal correspondence will be entertained.
List of Examination centers:
Method of Entrance Examination
for 6th class. (Each question caries (1) Mark). (on 5th class State Syllabus)
Time:2 ½ Hours(10 Am to 12.30 PM) Marks:100
|Sl.No||SUBJECT||MARKS||One Word Answer||Matching||Fill in the blanks|