HITSEEE 2020 Admissions: Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS) conducts Engineering Entrance Examination (HITSEE-2020) soon.The Online Application process already Started and the Last Date to fill the Registrations is not yet Given. So candidates who wants to Appear HITSEE 2020 can Apply Now.
HITSEEE 2020: Exam Overview
|Examination||HITSEEE 2020 Entrance exam|
|Exam type||National level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Hindustan University (Hindustan University)|
|Course offered||UG (B.Tech and B.Arch)|
|Date of examination||2021|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
HITSEEE 2020: Important Dates
- Last Date for applying for HITSEEE 2020: 15th April 2020
- Online Entrance Exam (Chennai Centres): 25th to 30th April 2020
- Online Entrance Exam (Other Centres): 25th & 26th April 2020
- Counselling Dates: 7th to 10th May 2020
HITSEEE 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Academic Stream: A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Vocational Stream: A minimum average of 50% marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (Theory and Practical).
- B. Tech (Bio Technology) : A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. degree programme must have passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- All applicants, who is applying for B.Arch. course should have written the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) ( www.nata.in/ www.nata.nic.in) conducted by Council of Architecture, India and secure the minimum eligible marks as per COA norms.
HITSEEE 2020 – Age Limit
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for HITSEEE-2020
HITSEEE 2020:Admission Process
- Counselling for the allocation of the course of study to the short listed candidates is firmly based on All India Rank (AIR) of the candidate in the HITSEEE 2020.
- Candidates may note the date of counselling, either on HITS website or by enquiring Hindustan Admission Office on the day after the declaration of the HITSEEE 2020 results.
- Selection in admission procedure, through Counselling, will take place at the Hindustan Admission Office, Chennai.
- All information regarding Counselling will be published on HITS website.
HITSEEE 2020 – Exam Pattern
- Question paper will be only in English.
- Duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- All questions are of multiple choice in nature.
HITSEEE 2020: Schlorship
|Toppers of State and Central Board||100 % Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Top 1 – 25 HITSEEE Rank Holders||100 % Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Top 26 – 50 HITSEEE Rank Holders||75 % Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Top 51 – 100 HITSEEE Rank Holders||50 % Tuition Fee Waiver|
HITSEEE 2020 Exam Centres
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai I (Guindy)|
|Chennai II (Padur)|
HITSEEE 2020: Application Fee
|Online Mode (net banking or credit/ debit card)||Rs. 925|
|Offline Mode||Rs. 1000|
Important Links for HITSEEE 2020
|Official Website||Click Here|