HITSEEE 2020 Admissions: Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS) conducts Engineering Entrance Examination (HITSEE-2020) from 25th to 30th April 2020.The Online Application process already Started and the the Last Date to fill the Registrations is 15th April 2020. HITSEE 2020
HITSEEE 2020: Exam Overview
|Examination||HITSEEE 2020 Entrance exam|
|Exam type||National level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Hindustan University (Hindustan University)|
|Course offered||UG (B.Tech and B.Arch)|
|Date of examination||2020|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
HITSEEE 2020: Important Dates
- Last Date for applying for HITSEEE 2020: 15th April 2020
- Online Entrance Exam (Chennai Centres): 25th to 30th April 2020
- Online Entrance Exam (Other Centres): 25th & 26th April 2020
- Counselling Dates: 7th to 10th May 2020
HITSEEE 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Academic Stream: A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Vocational Stream: A minimum average of 50% marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (Theory and Practical).
- B. Tech (Bio Technology) : A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. degree programme must have passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- All applicants, who is applying for B.Arch. course should have written the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) ( www.nata.in/ www.nata.nic.in) conducted by Council of Architecture, India and secure the minimum eligible marks as per COA norms.
HITSEEE 2020 – Age Limit
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for HITSEEE-2020
HITSEEE 2020:Admission Process
- Counselling for the allocation of the course of study to the short listed candidates is firmly based on All India Rank (AIR) of the candidate in the HITSEEE 2020.
- Candidates may note the date of counselling, either on HITS website or by enquiring Hindustan Admission Office on the day after the declaration of the HITSEEE 2020 results.
- Selection in admission procedure, through Counselling, will take place at the Hindustan Admission Office, Chennai.
- All information regarding Counselling will be published on HITS website.
HITSEEE 2020 – Exam Pattern
- Question paper will be only in English.
- Duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- All questions are of multiple choice in nature.
HITSEEE 2020: Schlorship
|Toppers of State and Central Board||100 % Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Top 1 – 25 HITSEEE Rank Holders||100 % Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Top 26 – 50 HITSEEE Rank Holders||75 % Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Top 51 – 100 HITSEEE Rank Holders||50 % Tuition Fee Waiver|
HITSEEE 2020 Exam Centres
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai I (Guindy)|
|Chennai II (Padur)|
HITSEEE 2020: Application Fee
|Online Mode (net banking or credit/ debit card)||Rs. 925|
|Offline Mode||Rs. 1000|
Important Links for HITSEEE 2020
|Official Website||Click Here|