OPSC AEE Syllabus 2020 | Odisha AEE Civil & Mechanical Exam Pattern pdf Download is Released by the Board Along with its Official Notification. Candidates can Check the Complete Syllabus of OPSC AEE Civil & Mechanical through Online. Odisha Public Service Commission Releases the Notification for the 386 Posts of Civil & Mechanical Assistant Executive Engineer in the Month of May 2020. All the Eligible Candidates who are Having the interest to join in OPSC can Use this Opportunity by Applying for the Post. Syllabus of OPSC AEE is very Essential for the Candidates to prepare themselves for the Exam. OPSC invites Applications from the Candidates from 7th June 2020 to 6th July 2020 through Online.
- OPSC AEE 2020 Syllabus
- OPSC Assistant Exe Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020
OPSC AEE 2020 Syllabus
OPSC AEE Syllabus is Available in its Official Website i.e. opsc.gov.in. Candidates can Directly Download the Syllabus and Exam pattern of Civil AEE 2020 from the Link given Below in this Article. Based on the Syllabus of AEE Mechanical of OPSC Candidates can Prepare Timetable for their Preparation to Get good Score. All the Candidates after Successful Submission of Online Application are Searching for the Syllabus of AEE 2020. So here we Provide Complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern of OPSC AEE to the Candidates who are applied for the Post. Candidates who are Qualified in the Written Test are Eligible to Promote for the Interview or Viva Test.
OPSC Assistant Exe Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)|
|Number of Posts||386|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application|
|Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Odisha AEE (Civil / Mechanical) Exam Pattern 2020
OPSC AEE Civil Exam Pattern -Paper-I
|Design of concrete structure|
|Design of Steel Structure|
|Building Material and Building Construction|
|Estimation, Construction Planning, and Management|
OPSC AEE Civil Exam Pattern -Paper-II
|Water Resources and Hydraulic Engineering|
AEE Mechanical Exam Pattern -Paper-I
|Theory of Machines||15||30||3 Hrs|
|Mechanics of Solids||15||30|
OPSC AEE Mechanical Exam Pattern -Paper-II
|Thermodynamics Cycles||05||10||3 Hrs|
|I.C. Engines, Fuels and Combustion||15||30|
|Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||30||60|
|Fluid Machinery and Power Plants||20||40|
OPSC Assistant Engineer Engineer Syllabus 2020
Odisha AEE Syllabus- Civil Engineering
- SOLID MECHANICS:- Elastic constants, plane stress, plane strain, Mohr’s circle, combined stress; Elastic theories of failure; Simple bending, Shear; Torsion of circular and rectangular sections and simple members. Bending Moment and Shear Force in statically determinate
- STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS:- Analysis of determinate structures – different methods including graphical methods. Analysis of indeterminate skeletal frames – moment distribution, slope deflection, stiffness and force methods, energy methods, Muller-Breslau principle, and application. Plastic analysis of indeterminate beams and simple frames – shape factors. Basic concepts of matrix method of structural analysis
- DESIGN OF CONCRETE STRUCTURES:- Limit state design for bending, shear, axial compression and combined forces. Codal provisions for slabs, beams, walls andPrinciples of prestressed concrete design, materials, methods of prestressing, losses. Design of simple members.
- DESIGN OF STEEL STRUCTURES (Based on Limit State Method):- Analysis and design of tension and compression members, Column bases, Connections- simple and eccentric beam-column connections. Plate girders and
- BUILDING MATERIALS and BUILDING CONSTRUCTION:-
- Building Materials:- Cement: Components, different types, setting times, strength. Cement Mortar: Ingredients, proportions, water demand, mortars for plastering and Concrete: Importance of W/C Ratio, Strength, ingredients including admixtures, workability, testing for strength, non-destructive testing, mix design methods. Bricks: Types, Indian Standard classification, absorption, saturation factor, strength in masonry.
- Building Construction:- Types of Foundations, Brick masonry, Stonemasonry, Floorings, Causes and prevention of cracks in buildings, Damp proofing, Special maintenance of buildings
- ESTIMATION, CONSTRUCTION PLANNING, AND MANAGEMENT:- Preliminary estimate, Detailed estimate, Specifications, and cost analysis. Bar chart, Linked bar chart, Work-breakdown structures, Activity- on – arrow diagrams, critical path, probabilistic activity durations, Event-based networks, PERT networks: Time-cost study, Resource
- WATER RESOURCES AND HYDRAULIC ENGINEERING:-
- Irrigation Engineering:- Consumptive use of water, irrigation systems, water demand assessment; Storages and their yields, ground water and well hydraulics; Waterlogging, drainage design; Design of rigid boundary canals, Lacey’s and Tractive force concepts in canal design, lining of canals; Sediment transport in canals; Forces acting on gravity dams and their design, Design of headworks, distribution works, falls, Cross- drainage works, outlets; River training
- Hydrology:- Hydrological cycle, precipitation, and related data analyses, Probable maximum precipitation, unit hydrograph, and synthetic unit hydrographs; Evaporation and transpiration; Floods and their management, Design Flood, Streams, and their gauging; Routing of floods; Capacity of Reservoirs.
- Fluid Mechanics:- Fluid Properties, Pressure, Thrust, Buoyancy; Flow Kinematics; Integration of flow equations; Flow measurement; Relative motion; Moment of momentum; Viscosity, Boundary layer and Control, Dimensional Analysis, Flow development, losses in pipe flow, Pipe networks, Flow measuring equipment and structures
- Open Channel Flow:- Momentum and Energy principles in Open channel flow, Types of flow, Flow sections and properties; Normal flow, Gradually varied flow, Hydraulic
OPSC AEE Syllabus 2020- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- Water Supply Engineering:- Sources of supply, design of intakes, Estimation of demand; Water quality standards; Primary and secondary treatment, detailing and maintenance of treatment units; Conveyance of treatment units; distribution systems of treated water, leakages, and control; Institutional and industrial water supply.
- Waste Water Engineering:- Urban rainwater disposal; Quantity and characteristics of wastewater, Collection of wastewater, Primary, Secondary and tertiary treatment of wastewater, Sludge disposal, effluent discharge standards, Institutional and industrial sewage
- Solid Waste Management:- Characteristics, Generation, Collection and Transportation, Engineered systems of solid waste management (reuse, recycle, recovery, treatment, and disposal). Design and Management of
- Air and Noise Pollution:- Air pollution: sources and impacts, air pollution controls, standards, and Noise pollution– impacts of noise, permissible limits, measurements and control of noise pollution.
Odisha AEE Syllabus Pdf – Geotechnical Engineering:-
- Soil Mechanics:- Fundamental definitions and interrelationships; Properties and Classification of soils, Permeability, and seepage, Effective stress principles, Shear strength, Consolidation, Compaction, stress distribution in
- Foundation Engineering:- Types of foundations, Foundation design requirements, Shallow foundations-bearing capacity, settlement analysis in sands and clays, Deep foundations- pile types, dynamic and static formulae, load carrying capacity of piles in sands and clays, group action, negative skin friction , Earth pressure theories, effect of water table, layered soils, Stability of slopes, Sub-surface investigations- scope, drilling bore holes, sampling, penetration tests, plate load tests, geophysical tests.
OPSC AEE 2020 Pdf Syllabus- Transportation Engineering:-
- Highway Engineering:- Geometric design of highways, Testing, and specifications of paving materials, design of flexible and rigid pavements
- Traffic Engineering:- Traffic characteristics, the theory of traffic flow, intersection design, traffic signs, and signal design, highway
- SURVEYING:- Principles and classification of surveys, mapping concepts, Coordinate systems, Measurement of distance and directions, Levelling, Theodolite traversing, Contours, Plane table surveying, Errors and adjustments, Curves, Total station, Concept of Global Positioning System; Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
|Official Website||Click here|
|Download Pdf Syllabus of OPSC Civil AEE Syllabus 2020||Click here|
|Download Pdf Syllabus of OPSC Mechanical AEE Syllabus||Click Here|