RBI has recently released Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification for the posts of Assistant . A total of 926 Vacancies are at stake. Read this article to know more about Important dates, Eligibility, Selection Process and direct link to apply.
926 Assistant posts for RBI Recruitment 2019-2020: Here’s how to apply
RBI Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India seeking applications form the eligible candidates of All Over India for the available Assistant jobs. These vacancies are for the RBI in All Over India. Total 926 posts are in this RBI recruitment 2019. Candidates selection for this RBI will be based on Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Application form for this RBI will be accepted from 23.12.2019 to 24th January 2020. Qualifying in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC is required for applying Assistant jobs. Written exam for this RBI will be conducted soon After Last Date. More information about this Reserve Bank of India Assistant jobs qualification, exam pattern and syllabus, exam date, hall ticker release date, selection process, and more data given below.
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Application 2020
|Website Link Open||23.12.2019 to 24th January 2020|
|Payment of Examination Fees (Online)||23.12.2019 to 24th January 2020|
Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)
|February 14 & 15, 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||March 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|
RBI Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Latest RBI Notification 2019|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||926 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last Date to Apply||24th January 2020|
RBI 2019 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 926 jobs are Mentioned in this RBI Recruitment
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20|
RBI Assistant Jobs – Qualification
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Assistant – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
RBI Assistant – Pay Scale/Salary
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible
to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately ₹ 36091/-.
* House Rent Allowance will not be paid to the employee, if Bank’s accommodation is provided and license fee will be recovered from her/him @ 0.3% of pay at the starting stage of the pay scale of Class III.
RBI Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Selected candidates will be initially posted in RBI’s office within the Recruitment Zone for which they had applied. However, they are liable to be transferred in administrative exigencies to centres grouped and classified into West, South, North and East Zone offices as under:
West Zone: Ahmedabad, Bhopal (including Raipur), Mumbai (including Belapur, Pune and Panaji), Nagpur.
South Zone: Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Thiruvananthapuram (including Kochi).
North Zone: Chandigarh (including Shimla), Jaipur, Jammu / Srinagar, Kanpur, (including Lucknow & Dehradun), New Delhi.
East Zone: Bhubaneswar, Guwahati (including all North Eastern states excluding Gangtok), Kolkata (including Gangtok), Patna (including Ranchi)
For General/OBC: Rs.450/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.50/-
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2019
- First of all open the official website i.e., rbi.org.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “RBI Assistant” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
|RBI Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link.||Click Here|