RBI Assistants 2023: Reserve Bank of India has Released a notification for the posts of Assistants. The notification for RBI Assistant 2023 has been released on 12th September 2023. Those who are looking for RBI Jobs may Read this Article Completely for Latest News. The selection process consists of a preliminary exam followed by a mains exam and a Language Proficiency Test. Read this article to learn more about Important dates, Eligibility, Selection Process, and the direct link to apply.
- RBI Assistant 2023 Notification
- RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF
- Important Dates for RBI Assistant Application 2023
- RBI Recruitment Notification 2023 Details
- RBI 2023 – Vacancy Details
- RBI Assistant Jobs – Qualification
- RBI Assistant Educational Qualification
- RBI Assistant – Age Limit (as on 01‐09‐2023):
- RBI Assistant – Pay Scale/Salary
- RBI Jobs – Selection Process
- RBI Assistant – Application Fee
- RBI Assistant Promotion and Career Growth
- How to Apply for RBI Assistants Recruitment 2023
- Important Links
- RBI Assistant 2023: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- RBI Assistant Exam Pattern for Prelims
- RBI Assistant Exam Pattern for Main Examination (Multiple Choice)
- Syllabus for RBI Assistant Exam
RBI Assistant 2023 Notification
RBI Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2023: The Reserve Bank of India seeking applications from the eligible candidates of All Over India for the available Assistant jobs. These vacancies are for the RBI in All Over India. A total of 450 posts are in this RBI recruitment 2023. Candidates’ selection for this RBI will be based on Preliminary and Main examinations followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Application forms for this RBI will be accepted Soon. Qualifying with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC is required for applying for Assistant jobs. Written exam for this RBI will be conducted soon After the Last Date. More information about this Reserve Bank of India Assistant jobs qualification, exam pattern and syllabus, exam date, hall ticket release date, selection process, and more data is given below.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF
RBI Assistant exam is considered one of the most prestigious exams organized yearly on a National Level for the recruitment process of Assistants posted in different branches of RBI across India. Candidates will be shortlisted for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 on the basis of the Main & Language Proficiency Test.
For more details about RBI Assistant 2023 exam, you can check the official recruitment notification PDF, exam date, RBI Assistant applies online link, application fee, and city & category-wise vacancies. Moreover, see the detailed eligibility criteria (age limit & qualification), selection process, syllabus & exam pattern, salary, question papers, cut-off, & preparation tips below.
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Application 2023
|Website Link Open||September 13, 2023 – October 04, 2023|
|Payment of Examination Fees (Online)||September 13, 2023 – October 04, 2023|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||October 21, 2023 & October 23, 2023|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||December 02, 2023|
RBI Recruitment Notification 2023 Details
|Latest RBI Notification 2023|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||450 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|starting Date||September 13, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||October 04, 2023|
RBI 2023 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 450 jobs are Mentioned in this RBI Recruitment
|Kanpur & Lucknow||12||1||9||5||28||55||1||4(3)||1(1)||3(2)||2||5|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||0||1(1)||4||1||10||16||0||2(1)||0||1(1)||1||2|
RBI Assistant Jobs – Qualification
RBI Assistant Educational Qualification
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for a post in a particular recruiting Office should be proficient in the language (i.e., know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
RBI Assistant – Age Limit (as on 01‐09‐2023):
Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02/09/1995 and not later than 01/09/2003 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e., up to 33 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e., up to 31 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||By 10 years (GEN/EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|(v)||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||Upto 35 years (40 years for SC/ST)|
|(vi)||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.|
However, RBI has given some age relaxation for the students applying for the post of Assistant in different categories which are stated below:
RBI Assistant – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹20,700/- per month in the scale of ₹20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 (1) – 55700 and other allowances, as admissible from time to time. At present, initial Monthly Gross Emoluments (without HRA) for Assistant will be approximately ₹47,849/-.
**House Rent Allowance of 15% of Pay will be paid to them, additionally, if they are not staying in Bank’s accommodation.
RBI Jobs – Selection Process
RBI Assistant Selection Procedure is an initial approach to get involved with each stage of the exam for the respective job profile. The Selection process involves the following phases –
- Prelims: This phase is of qualifying in nature. Marks of this phase isn’t considered for the final selection.
- Mains: Marks obtained in this phase will be considered for the final selection. Hence, just clearing the cut off is not enough, scoring good marks is essential to ensure your selection.
- Language Proficiency Test: The final selection will be based on the performance in the main & language proficiency test. This test will be conducted in the local language of the concerned state. Candidates found inefficient in the local language would be disqualified.
Selected candidates will be initially posted in RBI’s office within the Recruitment Zone for which they had applied. However, they are liable to be transferred in administrative exigencies to centres grouped and classified into West, South, North and East Zone offices as under:
West Zone: Ahmedabad, Bhopal (including Raipur), Mumbai (including Belapur, Pune and Panaji), Nagpur.
South Zone: Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Thiruvananthapuram (including Kochi).
North Zone: Chandigarh (including Shimla), Jaipur, Jammu / Srinagar, Kanpur, (including Lucknow & Dehradun), New Delhi.
East Zone: Bhubaneswar, Guwahati (including all North Eastern states excluding Gangtok), Kolkata (including Gangtok), Patna (including Ranchi)
RBI Assistant – Application Fee
- For General/OBC: Rs.450/-
- For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.50/-
RBI Assistant Promotion and Career Growth
Career growth of an assistant in RBI takes place after a two-year service (minimum) as a clerk with a JAIIB and CAIIB diploma conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is a must with graduate/post-graduate degree.
- Scale 1 – Officer / Assistant Manager (Grade A)
- Scale 2 – Manager (Grade B)
- Scale 3 – Senior Manager (Grade C)
- Scale 4 – Chief Manager (Grade D)
How to Apply for RBI Assistants Recruitment 2023
- First of all open the official website i.e., rbi.org.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “RBI Assistant 2023” Notification.
- Fill out the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take printouts for future use.
|RBI Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link.||Click Here|
RBI Assistant 2023: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The RBI Assistant Exam pattern is the same as other bank clerk exams followed by Preliminary, Main and Language Proficiency Test. This year a new change has been introduced i.e. the sectional timing in the exam pattern. You can go through the Prelim & main exam pattern below:
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern for Prelims
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 min|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
|3||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern for Main Examination (Multiple Choice)
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
Syllabus for RBI Assistant Exam
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- RBI Assistant 2023 Apply Online, Registration Link, Eligibility
- RBI Recruitment 2023 Apply 69 Consultants, Specialists and Analysts Posts
- RBI Officer Grade B Phase 1 Admit Card 2023 Download
- RBI Grade C Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply 66 Vacancy
- RBI Officers Grade B Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 291 Posts