SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager 2020 Notification: Securities and Exchange Board of India has released the official notification for the 147 vacancies of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Securities and Exchange Board of India Jobs 2020 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website sebi.gov.in. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for SEBI Officer Grade A Vacancy 2020 till the last date which is 31st Oct 2020. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding to Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
|SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus 2020 (Phase-1 & 2) Assistant Manager Exam Pattern|
- Important Dates for SEBI Officer Grade A 2020
- SEBI Recruitment Notification 2020 – Apply Online for 147 Officer Grade A Vacancy @ sebi.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of SEBI Officer Grade A Jobs 2020
- SEBI Officer Grade A 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Important Dates for SEBI Officer Grade A 2020
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||07/03/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||31st October 2020|
|Closure for editing application details||31st October 2020|
|Last date for printing your application||31st October 2020|
|Online Fee Payment||07/03/2020 to 31st October 2020|
SEBI Recruitment Notification 2020 – Apply Online for 147 Officer Grade A Vacancy @ sebi.gov.in
|Name of The Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|No. of Posts||147|
|Name of the Posts||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Law|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||31st Oct 2020|
Vacancy Details of SEBI Officer Grade A Jobs 2020
|Stream||No. of Posts|
|General||80 (UR-32, OBC-22, SC-12, ST-6, EWS-8)|
|Legal||12 (UR-12, OBC-12, SC-6, ST-2, EWS-2)|
|Information Technology||22 (UR-8, OBC-8, SC-3, ST-2, EWS-1)|
|Engineering (Civil)||01 SC|
|Engineering (Electrical)||04 (UR-3, OBC-1, SC-1)|
|Research||05 (UR-3, OBC-1, ST-1)|
|Official Language||01 UR|
SEBI Officer Grade A 2020: Eligibility Criteria
|Stream||Qualification & Experience|
|General||Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering|
|Legal||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Information Technology||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.|
|Engineering (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Engineering (Electrical)||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Research||Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics|
|Official Language||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level|
Candidates’ age must be Maximum Age Limit 30 Years. For the Details ofÂ age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs. 28,150 – 55,600/- from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Three Phases.
- Phase I: Preliminary Examination (Online Objective Test)
- Phase II: Main Examination (Online Objective & Descriptive Test)
- Phase III: Interview
- For General/OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- For ST/SC/PWD – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for Officer Grade A Jobs
- First of all visit official website sebi.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “SEBI Recruitment 2020 for Officer Grade A Posts“.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
Important Links for SEBI 147 Officer Grade A Vacancies
You may Also Like
- SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Result 2021 (OUT) Assistant Manager Merit List Download @ sebi.gov.in
- SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card 2020 (Announced) – Assistant Manager Exam Date Download @ sebi.gov.in
- SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus 2020 (pdf) Phase-1 & 2 Asst Manager Exam Pattern, Model Papers