TS NMMS Application 2023-24 Registration: It is hereby notified that the Statewide National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class Vill will be conducted Soon in Telugu/ Hindi/ Urdu/ English media at all Revenue Divisio·nal Head Quarters of all 33 Districts in the State. Online Applications are invited for this examination from this office website “bse.telangana.gov.in“. User guide to registering the applications of the candidates online, to take print out of registered applications and Nominal Rolls, the procedure for payment of examination fee, Head Master Instructions, due dates, and general guidelines of NMMS scheme are available in the same website.
TS NMMS Application 2023-24
It is hereby notified that the State wide National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class VIII will be conducted on 10-12-2023 (Sunday) from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM in Telugu/ Hindi/ Urdu/ English media at all Revenue Divisional Head Quarters of all 33 Districts in the State. Online Applications arc invited for this examination from this office website “http//bse.klangana.gov.in”. User guide to register the applications of the candidates online, to take print out of registered applications and Nominal Rolls, procedure for payment of examination fee, Head Master Instructions, due dates, and general guide lines of NMMS scheme are available in the same website.
Online Applications and remittance of examination fee dates for the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for the academic year 2023-2024 for Class VIII.
|a)||Last date for registration of Applications online and remittance of Examination fee online.||October 13, 2023|
|b)||Last date for submission of printed copy of online registered Application Forms and NR (two copies) and fee receipts of SBI collect by the Head Masters of the schools concerned in the office of concerned District Educational Officer. (Printed Application form & NR must be attested by concerned Head Master.)(Attested copy of caste certificate for BC/SC/ST and medical certificate for PH should be enclosed. Otherwise they will be treated as General candidates. Income certificate should be enclosed for all candidates. Otherwise application will be cancelled/rejected).||October 16, 2023|
|c)||Last date for submission of Printed Nominal Rolls attested by concerned Head Masters, and fee receipts of SBI collect by the concerned DEOs to the O/o the Director of Government Examinations., T.S., Hyderabad.||October 16, 2023|
- 1.The Ministry for Human Resource Development, Government of India has launched centrally sponsored National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (N.M.M.S.S). Under this scheme an examination will be conducted every year for the students studying class VIII in Government/ Local Body/Municipal/Aided Schools/ Modal schools which have no residential facility(i.e. from non-Residential Schools only) and selected candidates are eligible for getting the scholarship.
- The candidates who got a minimum 55% of marks in case of OC/BC candidates and 50% in case of SC/ST in VII Standard and studying class VIII from above said schools with parental income by not exceeding Rs. 3,50,000/- p.a. are eligible to apply for this examination.
Pattern of Examination is as follows:
- Mental Ability Test (M.A.T) – 90 marks multiple choice questions.Scholastic Ability Test.(S.A.T) – 90 marks covering sciences, mathematics and social sciences of class VII & VIII. Each question carries one mark.Time is one minute for one question.
- Qualifying percentage is as follows:
- The minimum qualifying marks for each paper will be 40% and in case of SC/ST students this cut off will be 32%.
- Selection will be made as per the merit subject to district wise and community wise quota allotted as per norms issued by MHRD New Delhi.
- Exam Fee:
For General & Backward Classes Students: Rs.100-00 For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled tribe & PH Students: Rs. 50-00
- The selected beneficiaries should register and up load their Aadhar linked bank account particulars in National Scholarship Portal in stipulated time by opening the bank accounts in any nationalized bank which have online clearing system only to get scholarship Rs 12000 per year.
It is hereby notified that the State-wide National Mesas-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for the year 2022-23 for the 8th class will be conducted in Telugu Hindi/Urdu English media at all Revenue Divisional Head Quarters of all 33 Districts in the State. Online Applications are invited for this examination from this office website bse.telangana.gov.in“.
The Last Date for Applications is 13th October 2023
User guide to registering the applications of the candidates online, take a printout of registered applications and Nominal Rolls, the procedure for payment of examination fee, Head Master Instructions, due dates, and general guidelines of NMMS scheme are available on the same website
A candidate who has scored at least 55% of marks, in case of SC ST 50%. of marks or equivalent made for all categoria in class VII Examination studied During the year 2023-24.
Studying in ZPM Local Body/ Government /Government aided schools Model Schools which have no residential facility only can apply.
Candidates from Model Schools who have a residential facility we not eligible for applying of NMMSE Head Masters concerned will be held responsible in this matter
The candidates whose parental annual income (both Parents put together) is below Rs.3.50,000/ from all sources have to produce latest original Annual Income Certificate issued by the Manda! Revenue Officer, Telangana in case of Private employee and certificate issued by the employer in case of Government employee.
The students studying in Telangana Residential High Schools, Telangana SociaJ Welfare Residential Schools, Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential High Schools, Telangana Minority Residential Schools, Government Ashram High Schools and Kasturba Residential Schools. Model schools with residential facility, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas, Privare unaided Schools including sainik schools and other Government schools which have residcnti&I facility are not eligible to appear for this Examination.
In case of BC/SC/ST candidates caste certificate (issued by the MRO of Telangana state) and in case of PHC candidates Medical certificates issued by District Medical board of Telangana srae should be uploaded along with application at the time of registration of application online and all the candidates including general candidates should upload income certificate (is.sued b) the MRO of Telangana state) at the time of registration of application online.
Original VII class Pass Memo of Marks of the candidate should buebmitted.
VII Euminatioo fee is Rs.100/- for OC/BC students & Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PH studenls.. The examination fee has to be paid through the system of SDI CoUect which is connected ,.;rh the lint of online application.
- NMMSE Online Application Receiving -2023-24
- User Guide to pay NMMS Examination Fee
- NMMSE 2023-24 HM INSTRUCTIONS
- NMMSE-2023-24 PRESS NOTE
- NMMSE-2023-24 NOTIFICATION
- PRESS NOTE FOR NSP 2023-24