TS Polycet 2022 Application at polycetts.nic.in | Telangana Polytechnic Entrance Notification TS POLYCET 2022 Application Form and Syllabus : Application are called from Candidates passed or Appearing SSC or its equivalent examination BSE TS to appear “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test – POLYCET-2022”.
తెలంగాణలో డిప్లొమా, అగ్రికల్చర్, హార్టికల్చర్ కోర్సుల్లో ప్రవేశాల కోసం నిర్వహించే పాలిటెక్నిక్ కామన్ ఎంట్రెన్స్ టెస్ట్- పాలిసెట్ (POLYCET) దరఖాస్తు ప్రక్రియ ప్రారంభం. ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తులు జూన్ 6 వరకు అందుబాటులో ఉంటాయి. జూన్ 5 వరకు రూ.1000 ఆలస్య రుసుముతో అప్లయ్ చేసుకోవచ్చు. జూన్ 30న ప్రవేశ పరీక్ష నిర్వహించనున్నారు. పరీక్ష ముగిసిన 12 రోజులకు ఫలితాలను విడుదల చేస్తారు.
POLYCET 2022 is conducted for seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Engineering and Non- Engineering/ Technology offered at Polytechnics/ Institutions (including Govt./Aided and Unaided polytechnics/ Institutions and Polytechnics running in Private Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State, Agricultural courses offered by Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) , Horticultural Diploma courses offer by Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University (SKLTSHU), Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Courses offered by PV Narasimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University and Tentatively admission into 6 years integrated undergraduate (B.Tech.) courses offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Basar, Nirmal Dist, Telangana for AY-2022- 23.
- TS POLYCET 2022 Dates
- TS POLYCET 2022 – Important Dates
- TS POLYCET 2022 Notification Details
- TS POLYCET 2022 Notification PDF
- TS Polycet 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- TS POLYCET Exam Pattern 2022
- TS Polycet 2022 Syllabus Revised
TS POLYCET 2022 Dates
|Starting Date of Application||09th May 2022|
|Last Date of Application||06th June 2022|
|TS POLYCET 2022 Exam Date||30th June 2022|
POLYCET-2022 Entrance Examination for admission into Diploma Courses in Engineering (Polytechnic), Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Fisheries will be conducted on 30th June 2022 throughout the Telangana state. The exam will be conducted as per SSC Topics in the syllabus for Academic Year 2022-2023 in Mathematics & Physical sciences subjects for engineering Diploma courses offered by SBTET, Hyderabad whereas exam will be conducted for Agriculture Diploma courses offered by PJSTSAU and Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Diploma courses offered by P.V.Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad in Mathematics, Physical sciences & Biology subjects as per the below tentative schedule:
Overview of TSPOLYCET 2022
|Conducted By||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad (SBTET)|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS Polycet)|
|Exam Date||30th June 2022|
TS POLYCET 2022 Application Details
TS POLYCET 2022 will be conducted on 30th June 2022. The officials of Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training will release the POLYCET 2022 Notification through the official website in the month of April 2022. And the Registrations Started Soon. The candidates who want to get admission into Diploma in Engineering and Non-Engineering Courses can apply. The TS POLYCET 2022 Application link is available in official website and our website schools360.in. The interested candidates can apply through the official website or TS Online Centers or MeeSeva Center. The further essential information regarding the Telangana Polycet 2022 Exam date, Application dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern is given below.
TS POLYCET 2022 – Important Dates
|1||Commencement of online registration||09-05-2022
|2||Last date of registration without late fee.||
|3||Last date for registration with a late fee of Rs. 100/-||
|4||Date of conduct of POLYCET-2022.||
|5||Declaration of results.||
After 12 days of Examination
TS POLYCET – Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. Based on the POLYCET rank admission into the following courses will be allotted:
- Diploma level programmes offered in Government, Government-Aided, Private Un-Aided Polytechnics and 2nd Shift Polytechnics run in existing Private Un-Aided Engineering Colleges in Telangana State.
- Diploma Courses are offered by Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) both University and affiliated polytechnics in the Telangana State.
TS POLYCET 2022 Notification Details
The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Telangana, Hyderabad will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering /Non-Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics /Institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics /Institutions running in Private Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State and Diploma in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Seed Technology & Organic Agriculture Courses offered by Professor Jay Shankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) and 6 years integrated (2+4) undergraduate (B. Tech) courses offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Basar, Nirmal Dist, Telangana.
|TS POLYCET 2022 Notification||Download from Here|
TS POLYCET 2022 Notification PDF
The Officials released the TS POLYCET 2022 notification recently. Before going to apply for Polycet 2022, the candidates should check the Notification to get the clarity. Here on this page we provided the Telangana POLYCET Notification 2022 for the sake of the candidates. the Important links regarding the Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2022 given at the end of this page.
Two Ranks will be allotted for the candidate who appeared for POLYCET, candidates can opt to study either Diploma Courses offered in Polytechnics (or) Coursed offered by PJTSAU. No separate application form for admission is prescribed for Candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering (or) Non – Engineering Diploma courses offered by Polytechnics, the filled-in application for POLYCET-2022 itself will be treated as application for admission in to coursed offered in Polytechnics.
Admission into Diploma Courses in Engineering & Non-Engineering in Polytechnics & Diploma in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Seed technology & Organic Agriculture Courses offered by Professor Jay Shankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) for AY-2022-23.
TS Polycet 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates seeking admission into the Diploma in Pharmacy & Hotel Management and Catering Technology have to apply through DOST-2022 for which the entry qualification is 10 + 2, need not appear POLYCET– 2022.
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (W) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and in the subsequent amendments.
- The Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent Exam in TS State recognized Board of Secondary Education
- They must pass all Subjects before seeking the Admission in TS Polytechnic Courses
- The Applied candidates should be a Indian Citizen and they belongs to Telangana State or AP State
- there is no Age limit to apply
FOR AGRICULTURE COURSE OF PJTSAU
In respect of the Diploma Courses offered by PJTSAU, the candidates for admission into Polytechnic Diploma Courses in the PJTSAU shall be required to have completed 15 years of age as on the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years (Born in between 31-12-1998 and 31-12-2005).
TS POLYCET 2022 Application
For convenience of the candidate, ONLINE filling of application for POLYCET-2022 is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, TS. Hyderabad at www.polycetts.nic.in
The Officials of Telangana SBTET Board released the notification of TS Polycet 2022 . And they have provided the Application Link also. The Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before Last Date. The officials will not accept the applications after the last date. The TS Polycet 2022 Application link have given at the end of this post. The Application Process is given below.
How to Apply TS POLYCET 2022
- Visit the official website of TS POLYCET 2022 i.e., polycetts.nic.in
- Search and find the File Application form on the home page
- Click on that link
- fill the application form and Submit it
- After that Upload the Photo and Signature of the candidate
- At last pay the application Fee
- After Completion of Application process you can download the Hall ticket
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Fee
TS POLYCET Exam Pattern 2022
The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 Hrs 30 Minutes duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination held in March/April-2022 as prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana State.
The POLYCET Examination will be conducted for 150 marks in Mathematics (60 marks) + Physics (30 Marks) + Chemistry (30 Marks) +Biology (30 Marks).
The Duration of Examination is 2 ½ hours i.e, 11:00 AM to 01:30PM.
The candidates who are willing to take admission into Agricultural Diploma Courses offered by PJTSAU attempt Biology Questions also in addition to Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
Attempting the Biology questions is optional for candidates desirous of taking Admission into Diploma courses in engineering & Non Engineering subjects in Polytechnics of Technical Education.
|Medium||Exam Type||Topics||No of Questions||Max marks
(No negative Marks)
|Interview||120 Marks||120 Minutes|
The Question Paper Pattern will be:
|Section||Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
TS POLYCET 2022: Qualifying Process
Two separate Ranks will be generated for each candidate through POLYCET for Admissions into Polytechnics and Admissions into Agricultural Diplomas as per the following criteria:
- For Admission into Polytechnics the ranking will be based on the marks scored in Maths (60 marks) + Physics (30 Marks) + Chemistry (30 Marks) put together for maximum marks of 120.
- For Admission into Agricultural Polytechnics the ranking will be based on the marks scored in Maths (60/2=30 Marks) + Physics (30 Marks) + Chemistry (30 Marks) + Biology (30) Marks put together for maximum marks of 120.
The qualifying marks in POLYCET will be:
|Admission into||Qualifying marks|
|Polytechnics of Technical Education Department||30% of 120 marks i.e., 36 Marks in Maths, Physics, Chemistry put together|
|Agricultural Polytechnics of Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural university, Hyderabad||30% of 120 marks i.e., 36 Marks in Maths (60/2) , Biology, Physics, Chemistry put together|
TS Polycet 2022 Syllabus Revised
- Atomic Structure
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Urea and malonic ester
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds
- Environmental Chemistry,
- The States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Phase equilibrium & Solutions
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkenes, Alkenes, Alkynes
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing halogens
- Bio molecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13)
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen
- Chemical Kinetics
- A structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding
- Carbon & its Compounds
- Classification of Elements
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chemical Equations & Reactions
- Acids, Bases & Salts
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Human Eye & Colourful World
- Reflection of Light
- Real Numbers
- Number System
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modelling
- SSC Recruitment 2022 Apply 990 Scientific Assistant Vacancy
- HSSC TGT, PGT Syllabus 2022 (Download) Haryana Teacher Exam Pattern PDF
- SSC CGL 2022 Notification (PDF) Exam Date, Qualification, Syllabus
- IBPS RRB PO Prelims Result 2022 Soon; Officer Scale-1 Merit List @ibps.in
- SSC Phase-X/2022/Selection Posts Answer Key 2022 (PDF) Set Wise Selection Posts 10 Exam Key
- SSC GD Constable Result 2022 (OUT) ssc.nic.in PET/ PST Result Merit List
- SSC JE 2022 Notification (OUT) Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus
- SSC Exam Calendar 2022-23 PDF (Revised) Upcoming Staff Selection Exams & Notification Dates
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 (PDF) Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Steno Exam Pattern
- SSC Stenographer 2022 Notification (PDF) Grade C & D Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
TS POLYCET 2022 Results
The officials are planned to conduct the TS POLYCET 2022 Exam in 16th April 2022. To conduct the exam, the officials will provide the AP Polycet 2022 Hall Ticket 10 days before from the Exam date. So, the candidates can download the Hall tickets from official website through online. And the officials will release the Telangana POLYCET 2022 Results in 24th April 2022. So, the candidates can check the results on 24/04/2022.
TS POLYCET Counseling 2022
The officials will conduct the web counseling to the qualifying candidates in May/June 2022. They will conduct the Counseling to verify the candidates documents. After that they will allot the seats in recognized Colleges or Universities in the telangana State.
Links to Apply TS POLYCET 2022
|Official Website||Click Here|
|TS Polycet 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|TS POLYCET 2022 Application link||Click Here|
How to answer and fill up the details on OMR Response Sheet?
Follow the instructions given on the OMR Response Sheet. Fill up or darken all the Relevant Circles/Boxes on the OMR Sheet carefully otherwise your Answer Sheet will be invalidated. Use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) to fill the details such as name of the candidate, hall ticket number, name of the examination centre, date of examination, candidate’s signature on side 1 of OMR Sheet.
TS POLYCET 2022: FAQ
You may Also Like
- TS Polycet Counselling 2022 (SPOT) Certificate Verification, Seat Allotment
- TS POLYCET 2022 Results & Rank Card Download Date polycetts.nic.in
- TS POLYCET Results 2022 (Date) Manabadi TSPOLYCET Rank Card @polycetts.nic.in
- TS POLYCET Answer Key 2022 (OUT) Set A/B/C/D Official Key, Objection Format, Result Date