TS Polycet 2020 Apply Online by 12/06/2020 | Telangana Polytechnic Entrance Notification TS POLYCET 2020 TS POLYCET 2020 Syllabus TS POLYCET 2020 Exam Date: The officials of Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training recently released the POLYCET 2020 Notification through the official website. The candidates who want to get admission into Diploma in Engineering and Non Engineering Courses can apply. The TS POLYCET 2020 Application link available in official website and our website schools360.in. The interested candidates can apply through official website or TS Online Centers or MeeSeva Center. The further essential information regarding the Telangana Polycet 2020 Exam date, Application dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern is given below.
POLYCET – Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. Based on the POLYCET rank admission into the following courses will be allotted:
- Diploma level programmes offered in Government, Government-Aided, Private Un-Aided Polytechnics and 2nd Shift Polytechnics run in existing Private Un-Aided Engineering Colleges in Telangana State.
- Diploma Courses offered by Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) both University and affiliated polytechnics in the Telangana State.
- Telangana POLYCET 2020 Notification
- TS Polycet 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- TS POLYCET Exam Pattern 2020
- TS Polycet 2020 Syllabus
Telangana POLYCET 2020 Notification
The Officials released the TS POLYCET 2020 notification recently. Before going to apply for Polycet 2020, the candidates should check the Notification to get the clarity. Here on this page we provided the Telangana POLYCET Notification 2020 for the sake of the candidates. the Important links regarding the Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 given at the end of this page.
Two Ranks will be allotted for the candidate who appeared for POLYCET, candidates can opt to study either Diploma Courses offered in Polytechnics (or) Coursed offered by PJTSAU. No separate application form for admission is prescribed for Candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering (or) Non – Engineering Diploma courses offered by Polytechnics, the filled-in application for POLYCET-2020 itself will be treated as application for admission in to coursed offered in Polytechnics.
Admission into Diploma Courses in Engineering & Non-Engineering in Polytechnics & Diploma in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Seed technology & Organic Agriculture Courses offered by Professor Jay Shankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) for AY-2020-21.
TS Polycet 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates seeking admission into the Diploma in Pharmacy & Hotel Management and Catering Technology have to apply through DOST-2020 for which the entry qualification is 10 + 2, need not appear POLYCET– 2020.
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (W) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and in the subsequent amendments.
- The Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent Exam in TS State recognized Board of Secondary Education
- They must pass all Subjects before seeking the Admission in TS Polytechnic Courses
- The Applied candidates should be a Indian Citizen and they belongs to Telangana State or AP State
- there is no Age limit to apply
FOR AGRICULTURE COURSE OF PJTSAU
In respect of the Diploma Courses offered by PJTSAU, the candidates for admission into Polytechnic Diploma Courses in the PJTSAU shall be required to have completed 15 years of age as on the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years (Born in between 31-12-1998 and 31-12-2005).
|TS POLYCET 2020 Prospectus||Download from Here|
Overview of TS POLYCET 2020
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training (TS SBTET)|
|Name of the Exam||TS POLYCET 2020|
|Course Name||Diploma in Engineering/ Non Engineering|
|Exam Level||Telangana State level|
|Category||Notification & Application|
Important Dates of TS Polycet 2020 Exam
|Notification released date||13th March 2020|
|Application Starting Date||14th March 2020|
|Application ending date||12/06/2020|
|Result date||To be Announced|
TS POLYCET 2020 Application
For convenience of the candidate, ONLINE filling of application for POLYCET-2020 is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, TS. Hyderabad at www.polycetts.nic.in
The Officials of Telangana SBTET Board released the notification of TS Polycet 2020 on 13th March 2020. And they have provided the Application Link from 14th March 2020. The Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 31st May 2020. The officials will not accept the applications after the last date. The TS Polycet 2020 Application link have given at the end of this post. The Application Process is given below.
How to Apply TS POLYCET 2020
- Visit the official website of TS POLYCET 2020 i.e., polycetts.nic.in
- Search and find the File Application form on the home page
- Click on that link
- fill the application form and Submit it
- After that Upload the Photo and Signature of the candidate
- At last pay the application Fee
- After Completion of Application process you can download the Hall ticket
AP POLYCET 2020 Application Fee
TS POLYCET Exam Pattern 2020
The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 Hrs 30 Minutes duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination held in March/April-2020 as prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana State.
The POLYCET Examination will be conducted for 150 marks in Mathematics (60 marks) + Physics (30 Marks) + Chemistry (30 Marks) +Biology (30 Marks).
The Duration of Examination is 2 ½ hours i.e, 11:00 AM to 01:30PM.
The candidates who are willing to take admission into Agricultural Diploma Courses offered by PJTSAU attempt Biology Questions also in addition to Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
Attempting the Biology questions is optional for candidates desirous of taking Admission into Diploma courses in engineering & Non Engineering subjects in Polytechnics of Technical Education.
|Medium||Exam Type||Topics||No of Questions||Max marks|
(No negative Marks)
|Interview||120 Marks||120 Minutes|
The Question Paper Pattern will be:
|Section||Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
TS POLYCET 2020: Qualifying Process
Two separate Ranks will be generated for each candidate through POLYCET for Admissions into Polytechnics and Admissions into Agricultural Diplomas as per the following criteria:
- For Admission into Polytechnics the ranking will be based on the marks scored in Maths (60 marks) + Physics (30 Marks) + Chemistry (30 Marks) put together for maximum marks of 120.
- For Admission into Agricultural Polytechnics the ranking will be based on the marks scored in Maths (60/2=30 Marks) + Physics (30 Marks) + Chemistry (30 Marks) + Biology (30) Marks put together for maximum marks of 120.
The qualifying marks in POLYCET will be:
|Admission into||Qualifying marks|
|Polytechnics of Technical Education Department||30% of 120 marks i.e., 36 Marks in Maths, Physics, Chemistry put together|
|Agricultural Polytechnics of Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural university, Hyderabad||30% of 120 marks i.e., 36 Marks in Maths (60/2) , Biology, Physics, Chemistry put together|
TS Polycet 2020 Syllabus
- Atomic Structure
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Urea and malonic ester
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds
- Environmental Chemistry,
- The States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Phase equilibrium & Solutions
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkenes, Alkenes, Alkynes
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing halogens
- Bio molecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13)
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen
- Chemical Kinetics
- A structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding
- Carbon & its Compounds
- Classification of Elements
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chemical Equations & Reactions
- Acids, Bases & Salts
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Human Eye & Colourful World
- Reflection of Light
- Real Numbers
- Number System
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modelling
- TTWREIS RJC CET 2020:: TS Gurukulam Jr Inter Admissions 2020-21
- TS MJPTBCWREIS CET 2020 (OUT) 6th,7th, Inter, Degree Admissions @mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in
- TS MJBC RJC & TSMJBC RDC CET 2020 (Till 12th July) TS Jr /Degree College Admissions, Eligibility, Dates
- TSPSC Manager Hall Ticket 2020 – Download TSPSC Manager Admit Card, Exam Date @ tspsc.gov.in
- TSPSC Departmental Test 2020 (May/Aug) Notification: Application, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- TS Inter Revaluation Results 2020: TSBIE Manabadi Inter 1st/2nd Year Re-Verification Result @bie.telangana.gov.in
- IAF Airmen Group X, Y Admit Card 2020 (Postponed) – Check Air Force Phase – 1 Exam Date @ indianairforce.nic.in
- TS CETs 2020 Dates (Revised) Telangana CETs Exam Schedule @tsche.ac.in
- AP DMHO Recruitment 2020: Latest AP Health Department Paramedical Posts
- DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: Staff Nurse, ANM/MPHA, Medical Officer & Other Vacancy
TS POLYCET 2020 Results
The officials are planned to conduct the TS POLYCET 2020 Exam in 16th April 2020. To conduct the exam, the officials will provide the AP Polycet 2020 Hall Ticket 10 days before from the Exam date. So, the candidates can download the Hall tickets from official website through online. And the officials will release the Telangana POLYCET 2020 Results in 24th April 2020. So, the candidates can check the results on 24/04/2020.
TS POLYCET Counseling 2020
The officials will conduct the web counseling to the qualifying candidates in May/June 2020. They will conduct the Counseling to verify the candidates documents. After that they will allot the seats in recognized Colleges or Universities in the telangana State.
Links to Apply TS POLYCET 2020
|Official Website||Click Here|
|TS Polycet 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|TS POLYCET 2020 Application link||Click Here|
How to answer and fill up the details on OMR Response Sheet?
Follow the instructions given on the OMR Response Sheet. Fill up or darken all the Relevant Circles/Boxes on the OMR Sheet carefully otherwise your Answer Sheet will be invalidated. Use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) to fill the details such as name of the candidate, hall ticket number, name of the examination centre, date of examination, candidate’s signature on side 1 of OMR Sheet.