TSPSC Departmental Test May 2020 Session August 2020 Exam Notification: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) conducts Departmental Examinations for employees working in various Departments under State Government of Telangana as per the Public Service Commission Regulations. The Commission conducts Departmental Examinations twice a year i.e., in May and November for the promotions to the employees. The Departmental examinations are held at all 31 District Headquarters including Hyderabad. The candidates are admitted to the District Center concerned where the candidates are presently working.
Important Dates for TSPSC Deapartmental Test May 2020
|Start Submission Online||22-06-2020|
|End of Online Submission||13-07-2020|
|Computer base test schedule||from 16.08.2020 to 28.08.2020|
Important Links for TSPSC Deparmtental Test 2020 Session
|Complete Details and Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification No: 07/2019||Webnote|
ONLY THE EMPLOYEES WORKING IN THE RESPECTIVE DEPARTMENTS of Telangana State ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THE TESTS MENTIONED BELOW. However, Secretariat employees wherever the rules permit are allowed to appear for any Departmental Test in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services, on payment of the prescribed fee. Other Eligibility Conditions are Explained in Notification.
THE FEE PAYABLE TOWARDS APPLICATION FEE FOR EACH APPLICATION (Each Test shall be treated as one application) to apply for the Tests mentioned in the Time-Table of this notification SHALL BE Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY). However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
The applicants should pay Rs.100/- for each paper towards Examination fee in addition to the Application fee payable to the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad through Net-Banking/Debit/Credit Card in TS On-line. .
The application of the candidate is admitted provisionally subject to reconciliation of the fee from the Bank.
How to apply:
- STEP 1:-The candidates have to login to the website (www.tspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her particulars such as name, father’s name, date of birth and papers to be applied, Mobile Number, email-ID etc., While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- STEP.2:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway STEP.3:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified under through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- STEP.4:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
|SL. NO||DISTRICT NAME||SL.NO||DISTRICT NAME|
|4||WARANGAL||9||RANGA REDDY HYDERABAD|
Note : The Commission reserves right to allot candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen / where the candidate is working or to cancel a centre and or to create a new centre for administrative reasons & may also be allotted in jurisdiction of HMDA in Hyderabad & RangaReddy as per the availability of infrastructure.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES TO CANDIDATES REGARDING DESCRIPTIVE EXAMINATION.
- The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of Test booklet and write their Hall Ticket Number, Centre etc., carefully in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided in the examination hall.
- Candidates are permitted to use calculators for Descriptive examination.
- The candidates have to use Ball-Point pen (Blue/Black) only for marking the answers. Otherwise the answer sheets will be invalidated.
- The candidates must ensure encoding the Hall Ticket Number, Paper Code and Test Booklet series etc., on the O.M.R answer sheet correctly in the columns provided, failing which the answer sheet will be rejected and it will not be valued.
- Answer Choices should not be marked on the Test Booklet (Question Paper) under any circumstances.
- Candidates appearing for “Survey Department Tests” should bring their own set of instruments such as Scales, Bits and Scientific Calculators, if any, required for answering. Special Forms, if any required for Survey Department Test will be supplied to the candidates in the examination hall.
- The candidates should read the instructions carefully given on the backside of OMR Answer Sheet, and Barcode Answer Sheet which is attached to the Main Answer Book and fill-in the columns legibly and encode properly in Examination Hall. For any Violation, the answer script will be invalidated.
- The candidates are instructed to note that the wrong bubbling of any part of OMR Sheet/Barcode sheet cannot be amended at all. The use of whitener and over writing, if any, and improper bubbling leads to invalidation of answer sheet.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: WRITING OF SYMBOLS, OR ANY TYPE OF IDENTIFICATION MARKS INCLUDING HALL TICKET NUMBER ETC., ANYWHERE INSIDE THE OMR SHEET/ANSWER SCRIPT, AND USING OF BALL PENS OTHER THAN BLUE OR BLACK INK , AND SKETCH PENS OF ANY COLOUR OR USING OF WHITENER ON THE OMR SHEET/ANSWER SCRIPT ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IN CASE OF VIOLATION, SUCH ANSWER SCRIPT WILL BE INVALIDATED.
Mode of Examination
|Duration of the Examination|| |
|Objective Type (CBT Method)|| |
2 Hours (120 Minutes)
10.00 am to 12.00 Noon
2.30 pm to 4.30 pm
|3 Hours (180 Minutes)|| |
10.00 am to 1.00 pm
2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
|TSPSC Departmental Test Notification||Click Here|
|Apply for TSPSC Departmental Test||Click Here|
|User Guide||Click Here|
The results of the candidates who are provisionally declared to have passed the Tests will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Commission’s Office. The results bulletin of the Departmental Tests will be available in the Commission’s Official Website “http://www.tspsc.gov.in which would be considered as authentic publication for extending all benefits to the candidates who are provisionally declared to have passed the Tests Vide Go.Ms.No.591, General Administration (Services A) Dept., dt:20-10-2011 until publication in the State Gazette.
No individual pass certificate/Confirmation Certificate will be issued by the Commission.
|Date & Session time||Subject with Code|
Departmental Test for Officers of the Telangana State Agriculture Service (WITH BOOKS)
Animal Husbandry Department Test (WITH BOOKS)
Deputy Inspector’s Test, Second Paper (WITH BOOKS)
Excise Department Test, Test-B – Acts and Rules (WITH BOOKS)
Accounts Test for Public Works Workshop Officers, Paper-I (WITH BOOKS)
Departmental Test for Government Press Officers (WITH BOOKS)
Departmental Test for Officers and Ministerial Staff of the Stationery, printing and stores Purchase Department. (WITH BOOKS)
140 Departmental Test for Accountants Telangana State. Electrical Department (WITH BOOKS)
(DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED BY THE DIRECTOR, SERICULTURE DEPARTMENT)
155 Third Class Language Test (Viva-Voce only) (The date, time and venue of the viva-voce will be communicated to the candidates separately at the appropriate time).