TSPSC Departmental Test Notification November 2023 Session Notification And Exam Dates Released: As per revised Schedule, November Session Departmental Tests will be Conducted from 15th to 23rd December 2023.
Applications are invited Online from the employees of Telangana State through the proforma made available on the Official WEBSITE of the Commission www.tspsc.gov.in for Departmental Tests November 2023 Session scheduled to be held from 115th to 24th June 2023 at (09) Earlier District Head Quarters of Telangana State including Hyderabad district clubbed with Rangareddy District & HMDA limits and also in Delhi as one of the Examination centers.
This is to inform you that the Departmental Tests will be conducted on On-Line mode with CBT (Computer Test) method for the November 2023 Session vide Notification No. 05/2023. Examinations will be held at (09) earlier District Head Quarters of Telangana state including Hyderabad clubbed with Ranga Reddy covered under HMDA jurisdiction. The examination schedule is given below.
The candidates are requested to opt for District preferences for the exam center to appear for the exam in addition to their working district at the time of submission of the application.
- Apply for TSPSC Departmental Test November 2023 Session
- TSPSC Departmental Test November 2023
- Important Links for TSPSC Departmental Test 2023 Session
- Application Fee
- How to apply:
- Examination Centres.
- INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES TO CANDIDATES REGARDING DESCRIPTIVE EXAMINATION.
- TSPSC Departmental Test Exam Pattern
- TSPSC Departmental Test Previous Question Papers (Download) Subject Wise
- TSPSC Departmental Test Results
- TSPSC Departmental Test 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Apply for TSPSC Departmental Test November 2023 Session
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) conducts Departmental Examinations for employees working in various Departments under the State Government of Telangana as per the Public Service Commission Regulations. The Commission conducts Departmental Examinations twice a year i.e., in May and November for the promotions to the employees. The Departmental examinations are held across Telangana including Hyderabad. The candidates are admitted to the District Center concerned where the candidates are presently working.
TSPSC Departmental Test November 2023
|Notification Release Date||02/09/2023|
|Application Submission Start Date||08/09/2023|
|End of Online Submission||03/10/2023 by 5.00 PM|
|Computer-based test schedule||from 17/11/2023 to 25/11/2023 FN|
Important Links for TSPSC Departmental Test 2023 Session
Handwritten / Typed / Photostat copies / printed Application forms will not be accepted and such applications are liable for rejection.
Only the employees working in the respective departments of Telangana State are eligible to apply for the tests that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules.
However, Secretariat employees wherever the rules permit are allowed to appear for any Departmental Test in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services, on payment of the prescribed fee. Other Eligibility Conditions are Explained in Notification.
THE FEE PAYABLE TOWARDS APPLICATION FEE FOR EACH APPLICATION (Each Test shall be treated as one application) to apply for the Tests mentioned in the Time-Table of this notification SHALL BE Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY). However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
The applicants should pay Rs.100/- for each paper towards the Examination fee in addition to the Application fee payable to the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad through Net-Banking/Debit/Credit Card in TS On-line. .
The application of the candidate is admitted provisionally subject to reconciliation of the fee from the Bank.
How to apply:
- STEP 1:-The candidates have to login to the website (www.tspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her particulars such as name, father’s name, date of birth and papers to be applied, Mobile Number, email-ID etc., While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- STEP.2:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway STEP.3:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified under through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- STEP.4:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
|SL. NO||DISTRICT NAME||SL.NO||DISTRICT NAME|
|4||WARANGAL||9||RANGA REDDY HYDERABAD|
Note : The Commission reserves right to allot candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen / where the candidate is working or to cancel a centre and or to create a new centre for administrative reasons & Nov also be allotted in jurisdiction of HMDA in Hyderabad & RangaReddy as per the availability of infrastructure.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES TO CANDIDATES REGARDING DESCRIPTIVE EXAMINATION.
- The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of Test booklet and write their Hall Ticket Number, Centre etc., carefully in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided in the examination hall.
- Candidates are permitted to use calculators for Descriptive examination.
- The candidates have to use Ball-Point pen (Blue/Black) only for marking the answers. Otherwise the answer sheets will be invalidated.
- The candidates must ensure encoding the Hall Ticket Number, Paper Code and Test Booklet series etc., on the O.M.R answer sheet correctly in the columns provided, failing which the answer sheet will be rejected and it will not be valued.
- Answer Choices should not be marked on the Test Booklet (Question Paper) under any circumstances.
- Candidates appearing for “Survey Department Tests” should bring their own set of instruments such as Scales, Bits and Scientific Calculators, if any, required for answering. Special Forms, if any required for Survey Department Test will be supplied to the candidates in the examination hall.
- The candidates should read the instructions carefully given on the backside of OMR Answer Sheet, and Barcode Answer Sheet which is attached to the Main Answer Book and fill-in the columns legibly and encode properly in Examination Hall. For any Violation, the answer script will be invalidated.
- The candidates are instructed to note that the wrong bubbling of any part of OMR Sheet/Barcode sheet cannot be amended at all. The use of whitener and over writing, if any, and improper bubbling leads to invalidation of answer sheet.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: WRITING OF SYMBOLS, OR ANY TYPE OF IDENTIFICATION MARKS INCLUDING HALL TICKET NUMBER ETC., ANYWHERE INSIDE THE OMR SHEET/ANSWER SCRIPT, AND USING OF BALL PENS OTHER THAN BLUE OR BLACK INK , AND SKETCH PENS OF ANY COLOUR OR USING OF WHITENER ON THE OMR SHEET/ANSWER SCRIPT ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IN CASE OF VIOLATION, SUCH ANSWER SCRIPT WILL BE INVALIDATED.
TSPSC Departmental Test Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Duration of the Examination||1st Session||2nd Session|
|Objective Type (CBT Method)||2 Hours (120 Minutes)||10.00 am to 12.00 Noon||2.30 pm to 4.30 pm|
|Conventional Type||3 Hours (180 Minutes)||10.00 am to 1.00 pm||2.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
TSPSC Departmental Test Results
The results of the candidates who are provisionally declared to have passed the Tests will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Commission’s Office. The results bulletin of the Departmental Tests will be available in the Commission’s Official Website “http://www.tspsc.gov.in which would be considered as authentic publication for extending all benefits to the candidates who are provisionally declared to have passed the Tests Vide Go.Ms.No.591, General Administration (Services A) Dept., dt:20-10-2011 until publication in the State Gazette.
No individual pass certificate/Confirmation Certificate will be issued by the Commission.
TSPSC Departmental Test 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
When does the Commission notify the posts?
How can a person know about the vacancy?
What are the precautions a person for applying to a post?
What is the difference between general and limited Recruitment?
General Recruitment: Candidates belonging to all communities can apply for the vacancies and reservations as prescribed by the Government shall be applicable for candidates belonging to OC,BC, SC,ST, PH & Women.
Limited Recruitments: These are special recruitments for filling up of unfilled vacancies from previous recruitments belonging to reserved categories of SC and ST only.
What is the percentage of Reservation given to SC, ST & BC in a recruitment notified by TSPSC?
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- TSPSC Departmental Tests November 2023 Exam Dates Released
- TSPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2023 (Nov Session) Download
- TSPSC Junior Lecturer Answer Key 2023 (OUT) All Subjects JL Response Sheets
- TSPSC Group 4 Final Key 2023 (OUT) Download
- TSPSC Group 4 Results 2023 (లింక్) Check Merit List Release Date