TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018 – Check TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- Also Check: TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
- Download TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2018
- TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2018
- TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus PDF 2018 – Download @ tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018: The Telangana Public Service Commission Board (TSPSC) recently issued the Notification of TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment for all the eligible candidates. The candidates who are interested to apply the TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Application forms will be updated soon. The Notification was released for the eligible candidates who are very interested to do job in Panchayat Secretary in Telangana State (TS). There are 2242 posts are vacant and TSPSC Board decided to fill the vacancies of Panchayat Secretary for all the interested candidates. The applicants who are going to apply for this TSPSC Panchayat Secretary the exam will be done in online mode Computer Based Test (CBT) or either offline OMR based exam. Read the complete article we mentioned the complete details about TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
Also Check: TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2018
The officials already provided the TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern & Syllabus in the official website @ tspsc.gov.in. The candidates who are appearing for the TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Examinations you must check the details and TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern & syllabus we provided. With the help of Syllabus & Exam Pattern you can easily crack the Upcoming Examination of TSPSC Panchayat Secretary 2018. The applicants for the better preparation the Telangana Public Service Commission Board (TSPSC) announced the TS Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern on the official web Link given above.
TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus PDF 2018 – Download @ tspsc.gov.in
In this passage we are going to discuss about TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus for the academic year 2018. Every year the official has been kept the TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus in the official website. The candidates download the Syllabus in PDF format. The candidates who are going to appear for the Exam must know the syllabus and topics. We mentioned the complete syllabus given below.
- Current affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Problems on Ages
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Allegation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
- Time and Distance
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis & Judgment.
- Visual Memory.
- Data Sufficiency etc.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- History of India
- Geography of India
- National news (current)
- International issues
- Scientific observations
- Indian Culture
- New inventions
- Political Science
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- National and international current affairs
- Countries and Capitals
- Constitution of India
- Economic issues in India