TSWREIS BLVCET 2020 Admission Test 2020-21 for 6th,7th,8th,9th Classes will be held on 23rd Feb 2020. Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society – Hyderabad has Released Notification for Admission to TSWREIS institutions for 8th class in COE Karimnagar (Co-Ed), Gowlidoddi Girls RR District, 6th class in Sainik School Rukmapur Boys, Karimnagar District and Backlog vacancies in 6th to 9th classes in other TSWR Institutions for the academic year 2020-21.
Applications are invited from Boys for admission into 6th class at Sianik School (Boys), Rukhmapur, Karimnagar District, Girls for Admission into 8th class at Centre of Excellence(Co-Ed), Karimnagar at Aluganuru, Karimnagar District and TSWR COE Gowlidoddi (G), and also for admission into backlog vacancies available in classes VI to IX in Telangana Social Welfare Residential [TSWR] Institutions functioning under the control of TSWREI Society for the academic year 2020-21.
TSWREIS BLVCET 2020 Admission Test
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Social welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS)|
|Name of the Exam||TSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Admission Test 2020|
|Commonly Known as||TSWREIS BLVCET 2020|
|Category||Hall Ticket/ Admit Card|
|Exam Type||Online (MCQ)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Admission test for||6th/7th/8th/9th Classes|
|Application Starting Date||13th Jan 2020|
|Application Ending date||28th Jan 2020|
|Admit Card||10th Feb 2020|
|Exam Date||23rd Feb 2020|
The eligibility criteria for admission into classes– VI to IX in TSWR Institutions/ COE Karimnagar (8th class) / TSWR Gowlidoddi (G) (8th class) and Sainik School (6th class) are mentioned as under:
The candidates should be born between dates as stated below to apply for admission into classes VI to IX , COE KMNR (8th class only), Gowlidoddi (G) (8th class) and Sainik School (6th class) as per their eligibility.
|S.No||Class||SC, SCcc||Age As on 31.08.2020||BC, Minority, ST and Other Caste||Age As on 31.08.2020|
|1||VI||01.09.2006||31.08.2010||< 14 yrs||01.09.2008||31.08.2010||< 12 yrs|
|2||VII||01.09.2005||31.08.2009||< 15 yrs||01.09.2007||31.08.2009||< 13 yrs|
|3||VIII||01.09.2004||31.08.2008||< 16 yrs||01.09.2006||31.08.2008||< 14 yrs|
|4.||IX||01.09.2003||31.08.2007||< 17 yrs||01.09.2005||31.08.2007||< 15 yrs|
- The candidates applying for BLVCET-20 should have studied in a Govt / aided (or) unaided / pvt recognized school, either in Telugu Medium or English Medium.
- The student should produce caste and income certificates, issued by the concerned Tahasildar. (at the time of admission. It is mandatory)
- The parental income should not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- (Parents of Rural Areas) Rs.2,00,000/- (Parents of Urban areas) per Annum.
Submission of Applications and Entrance Examination Centers :-
All the candidates who are seeking admission into VIII class for the year 2020-21 into COE Karimnagar (Co-Ed) at Aluganur/ Gowlidoddi(G) / VI Class into Sainik School(B), Rukhmapur and the students who are seeking admissions into VI to IX class i.e backlog vacancies in other TSWREI Schools should apply through online only. No application in physical format shall be entertained either at schools or at Head Office. TSWREIS shall not be responsible for any claim over the other than Online applications submitted by candidates.
Details of examination and syllabus:
- The questions will be of objective type and will be both in English and Telugu Media.
- OMR sheets will be provided to answer the questions. The students have to bubble the correct answer in the OMR sheet with a blue/black ball point pen only. Bubbling in other than blue (or) black ink shall lead to invalidation of OMR sheet.
The schedule for the examination is as follows :
|Sl No.||Class||Test Date||Maxim um Marks||Time||Duration|
Questions contains from the Subjects of
|1||VI||23.02.2020||100||10:30 AM to|
English – 30
Maths – 30
EVS / Science – 30 Mental Ability & current Affairs – 10
|2||VII||23.02.2020||100||10:30 AM to|
English – 30
Maths – 30
EVS / Science – 30
Mental Ability & current Affairs – 10
to 4:30 PM
Class ( 7th)
English – 20
Maths – 30
Gen. Science – 30 current Affairs & Aptitude – 20
to 4:30 PM
Class ( 8th)
English – 20
Maths – 30
Phy.Sci. – 15
Bio.Sci. – 15 current Affairs &
Aptitude – 20
- The applicants have to submit the application through online available in the society website www.tswreis.in (or) cgg.gov.in by visiting any Meeseva Kendra or any internet centre by paying Rs150/- for (SC, SC-cc) & Rs.200/- for (ST, BC, OC, EBC, Minority) as application fee for submission of online application.
- Mere payment of fee is not sufficient to get the hall ticket. After successful completion of online payment of fee, every candidate has to completely fill in online application without fail. Otherwise, he/she shall not be issued Hall Ticket.
- The candidates should select the class in which they seek admission in online application (Ex. 6th class / 7th class / 8th class / 9th class) and submit it online. Before making payment online ascertain thoroughly that the seats are available in the community, the class and the school you are applying for.
- It is compulsory that, the candidates should select the order of preference of school[only the schools where the vacancies are available in that class/community into which he/she wants to seek admission in their district) so that allotment will be made accordingly as per merit and school option.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form immediately after applying from the center where they are making payment and filling online application. Hall-tickets should be downloaded from 15.02.2020 to 22.02.2020 (midnight 00.00hrs). Hall ticket must be preserved with the candidate till the end of the admission process.
- Test will be conducted in all the (33) districts of Telangana in selected centres on 23.02.2020.
- The selection of candidates will be purely on written test merit only. Based on the merit and option of school, caste, gender of the applicant, seat will be allotted for admission subject to availability of vacancy.
- Simply payment of fee through gateway is not sufficient to get the hall ticket.
- After payment candidate must submit his / her details in the online application. Once application is properly submitted and fee is paid the candidate will be getting fee paid acknowledgement with a journal number with that journal number the candidate can login into the application. After all the fields are filled in application, they should check it again before submission and once satisfied, submit. After that the candidate can download (a print copy) duly filled in application for future/record purpose.
- Candidates have to appear for the test at the centre in their district which shall be given in the hall ticket (date of test 23.02.2020 Sunday).
- Any wrong entry of information like class ( seeking admission), Age, Date of Birth, Address, Ph. No., Caste, Name of the Candidate, Father Name etc. the candidate himself/herself shall only be held responsible and no claims at later stage shall be considered/corrected and hence they loose a seat. Hence proper care should be taken while filling online application.
- All the candidates who downloaded the hall ticket shall be knowing the centre which shall be mentioned in the hall ticket with clear address and mobile number of the Principal of the centre. Therefore the candidates are advised to visit the centre at least one day in advance for overcoming the confusion in finding the locations and make their own transport arrangement to reach the centre safely, on time. No claim or complaint shall be entertained from any candidate / parent / relative of difficulty in finding the location (i.e Exam center location that is given in Hall Ticket) and late reporting at the center. No candidate shall be allowed to Test after 0.15 min. of commencement of test at 10.30 A. M.
- If there is any extension of time is permitted for Online application (OR) Postponement of Test date, it shall be notified by all the Regional Coordinators/Principals in the Region/ District in the local news papers. Hence, the candidate may watch regularly the local leading Newspapers till the end of the admissions for timely changes, update information.
- In case of any discrepancy the decision of the Secretary, TSWREIS is final and binding on the other party.(i.e. Candidate/ their relatives / parents etc.).
Important Dates for TSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Admissions 2020
|Application Start Date||13/01/2020|
|Application End Date||28/01/2020|
|Exam Date||23/02/2020VI – VII|
@10:30 AM – 12:30 PMVIII – IX
@02:30 PM – 04:30 PM
Important Links for TSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Admissions 2020
|TSWREIS BLVCET 2020 official Website||Click Here|
|TSWREIS BLVCET 2020 Payment Link||Click Here|
|TSWREIS BLVCET 2020 Application Form||Click Here|