TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2020-21: Applications are invited for admission into Intermediate 1st year in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Junior Colleges. The list of colleges, groups and special coaching offered are detailed against each category of College.
TSWREIS Inter Admission Test Syllabus 2020
Here in Schools360.in we provide TSWREIS Inter Admission Test 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Easy understanding and preparation purpose. Exam Pattern and Question Papers are very important for any Exam to prepare well for the Exams, as well for TSWREIS Inter Admission Test 2020 also. Download TSWREIS Inter Entrance Syllabus 2020.
TSWREIS Inter Admission Test 2020 Exam Pattern
1st Screening Test:
- This is a paper based OMR test and will be held on 17.02.2020 in the following subjects for 160 marks.
- The Questions will be of multiple choice type [MCQs].
- Each question carries ONE mark. Each Question has only one correct answer.
- For each wrong answer ¼ mark shall be deducted.
- 4 sets of question papers (SET-A, SET-B, SET-C & SET-D) shall be there duly jumbling the questions.
- The candidates should write and bubble from the set of question paper given to them in the space provided in OMR without fail. Otherwise the valuation cannot be done.
- The admission shall be provided based on the merit and community reservation.
|S.No||Date and Time||Subjects||Marks|
17.02.2020 from 10:00
am to 01:00 pm
|English (Comprehension & Grammar)||20|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||20|
There shall be a second level screening test for the students willing to join IIT / COE / TSWR Sainik Junior College, Rukmapur.
- Meritorious students who opted for TSWR Sainik Junior College & who are physically fit shall be short listed for 2nd screening test for admission into Sainik School Rukmapur in the ratio of 1:3 (Community wise).
- Since the TSWR IIT Gowlidoddi, TSWR COE (G) Gowlidoddi, TSWR COE(Co-Ed) Karimnagar are State level Institutions, the candidates shall be short listed, gender wise & community wise in the ratio of 1:3 from the State merit list for 2nd screening test for providing admission into these three institutions.
- The students for other COEs (Region wise / Old District wise) shall be short listed for 2nd screening test in the ratio of 1:3 community wise (for each seat three students) from the concerned region merit list for providing admission into these institutions.
- The students who are not willing to join in IIT / COEs and who are not short listed in the 1;3 ratio, need not appear for the 2nd screening test.
- The students opted for HEC group (or) Vocational Colleges also need not appear for 2nd screening test. On the basis of merit in the1st screening and reservation pattern, these seats shall be filled.
- Admission into non specialized colleges (without IIT / JEE / NEET / EAMCET / CLAT etc. orientation) shall be provided according to the merit secured in 1st screening test and community reservation, duly taking the students who have not secured seat in Sainik & IIT / COEs.
From the State level merit list of 1st screening test, the students who opted for Sainik Junior College shall only be shortlisted (community wise) in the ratio of 1:3.
The list of eligible candidates for 2nd screening test can be obtained / seen from the website of Society.
The candidates shortlisted for SAINIK School, based on the merit and reservation in 2nd screening test have to undergo the 3rd test i.e Physical fitness test (Mandatory).
Those who could not succeed in Physical test shall be considered for admission into IIT Gowlidoddi / COE Karimnagar and Other COEs, according to their merit and community reservation and option chosen.
2nd screening test shall be descriptive and for 150 marks as detailed below.[Date of 2nd screening test shall be informed later through SMS (OR) Paper news & Society website]
The entrance test question paper shall be in bilingual form (i.e., in both English and Telugu Media). Applicants can answer the questions either in Telugu or in English at Admission Level test. The medium of instruction at intermediate level shall be English only. The entrance test question paper will be in bilingual form (i.e., in both English and Telugu Media) and the questions are in descriptive type.
Applicants can answer the questions either in Telugu or English at Admission Level test. The medium of instruction at intermediate level will be English only.
Admission will be provided to the selected students based on the merit and reservation (Group wise and Gender wise).
Since these three Institutions are State level institutions, the selection shall be on the merit at State level in 2nd screening test and allotment of college shall be made by the Secretary, TSWREIS only.
The candidates who are shortlisted for 2nd screening test should download the Hall ticket separately and no candidate is allowed to appear for 2nd screening test with 1st screening test Hall ticket.
Download TSWREIS Inter Admission Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020: Click Here
TSWREIS Admissions Notification 2020-21: Click Here