AP AGRICET 2023 Notification has been Released and the Application Process has been started: ఆచార్య ఎన్ జి రంగా వ్యవసాయ విశ్వవిద్యాలయం Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) is going to Conduct AGRICET-2023 01st September 2023.
Applications are invited from Diploma holders in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming for admission into four years B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture Degree Programme through AGRICET 2023 to be held on 01st September 2023 for the academic year 2023-24. For further details and downloading the application form and Eligibility, Syllabus etc, will be mentioned in schools360 and in www.angrau.ac.in.
- Important Dates of AGRICET 2023
- AGRICET 2023 Notification
- Particulars of AGRICET 2023
- AP AGRICET 2023 Eligibility
- MEDIUM OF ENTRANCE TEST
- AP AGRICET 2023 Age Limit
- AGRICET 2023 – Selection Criteria
- Centers for Entrance Test:
- AGRICET 2023 Application Fee
- How to Apply for AGRICET-2023
- Important Links for AGRICET 2023
- AGRICET 2023 Hall Tickets
- Certificates/documents to be enclosed with the Application
- AP AGRICET 2023 Qualifying Marks
- AGRICET – 2023 results
- AP AGRICET 2023 Exam Pattern – Syllabus
Important Dates of AGRICET 2023
|Notification of AGRICET 2023||15.07.2023|
|Commencement of submission of Online application form||20.07.2023|
|Last date of submission of Online application form (without late fee)||05.08.2023|
|Last date of submission of application form with late fee||10.08.2023|
|Edit option of online application data already submitted by the candidate||11. 08.2023 & 11.08.2023|
|Downloading of Hall-Tickets from website||20. 08.2023 to 25.08.2023|
|Last date for hard copies to reach Convener, AGRICET 2023||16.08.2023|
|Sample/Mock test for AGRICET 2023||25. 08.2023 to 30.08.2023|
|AGRICET 2023 – Examination||01.09.2023|
|Results declaration||Will be announced|
|Manual Counselling||Will be announced La|
AGRICET 2023 Notification
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites online applications from Diploma holders in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming for admission into four years B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture Degree Programme through a computer based test AGRICET 2023 for the academic year 2023-24.
Particulars of AGRICET 2023
- The test will be conducted on 01.09.2023
- The question paper consists of a total 120 questions.
- The Entrance test is of 1hr 30 min duration.
- All questions are objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark.
- The syllabus is as prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming.
- The candidates shall have to answer in online mode through computer based test.
- No negative marking
AP AGRICET 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed two-year Diploma in Agriculture / Seed Technology / Organic Farming from ANGRAU / PJTSAU (those who are going to complete the diploma requirements in 2022-23 academic year can also apply).
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2023 with an upper age limit 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of S.C, S.T and 27 years in respect of PH candidates.
NOTE: THE CANDIDATES ARE ELIGIBLE TO WRITE AGRICET EXAM IN THEIR RESPECTIVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA ONLY.
MEDIUM OF ENTRANCE TEST
- The question paper contains questions both in (i) Telugu and (2) English medium.
- The candidates should note that in case of any discrepancies in bilingual questions (may be due to ambiguity in translation), English version of the question shall be treated as final.
AP AGRICET 2023 Age Limit
Candidates should have complete 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of S.C, S.T and 27 years in respect of PH candidates.
NUMBER OF B.SC. (HONS.) AGRICULTURE SEATS: (To be allotted to diploma holders – 20% supernumerary)
|Allotment of seats to Diploma holders|
|Agriculture||Seed Technology||Organic Farming|
|Affiliated Agricultural Colleges|
(Convener quota only)
48* seats out of 72 seats in Affiliated Agricultural Colleges i.e. 8 seats for each college will be filled under Convener Quota and the remaining 4 seats per each college i.e. 24 seats under Management quota will be filled at the time of counseling from the merit list obtained from the AGRICET-2023 examination duly following the rules and regulations of the University.
AGRICET 2023 – Selection Criteria
- Total number of B.Sc (Ag.) seats (supernumerary) allotted to Diploma holders:
- University (Govt.) Agricultural Colleges: The total number of seats in University (Government) Agricultural Colleges is 112 (101 for Agriculture Diploma holders and 11 for Seed Technology Diploma holders).
- Private Agricultural Colleges: The total number of seats reserved for Diploma holders of Agriculture and Seed Technology in all private Agricultural Colleges(6) is 72 and out of these 72 seats 65% of the seats will be filled under Convenor Quota at the time of counseling and the remaining 35% seats will be filled by the Management of Private Agricultural Colleges from the merit list obtained from the AGRICET-2023 examination by duly following the rules and regulations of the University.
- Reservation: i) As per the rules of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
ii). The above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and the remaining 15% of seats will be treated as an unreserved quota.
The medium of the Entrance Test: The question paper contains questions in Telugu medium.
Centers for Entrance Test:
AGRICET 2023 Application Fee
The candidates shall submit his/her AGRICET-2023 application ONLINE through the University website: angrau.ac.in with a fee of Rs. 1400/- (Rupees one thousand and four hundred only) and Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven hundred only) in case of SC, ST & PH candidates.
Registration through online submission of application commences from 20.07.2023 and the last date for submission of application is 05.08.2023 without late fee.
The candidates may also submit their online applications with a late fee of Rs. 2,800/- (Rupees two thousand and eight hundred only) for General candidates and for SC/ST/PH Rs. 1,400/- (Rupees one thousand and four hundred only) from 06.08.2023 to 10.08.2023.
How to Apply for AGRICET-2023
- Application form can be downloaded from the University website:www.angrau.ac.in
- After successful completion of online submission of application, the candidate must send the hardcopy of the submitted ONLINE application along with the following documents (by Regd. Post / Speed Post) so as to reach “The Convener, AGRICET-2023, O/o The Associate Dean, Agricultural College, Bapatla -522 101, A.P. on or before “16.08.2023”.
Important Links for AGRICET 2023
|Instructions To The Candidates|
AGRICET 2023 Hall Tickets
The online applied candidates can download Hall Tickets from 20.08.2023 to 25.08.2023. The hall ticket can be downloaded by entering the Registration Number, DOB and registered mobile number of the applicant from the University website: angrau.ac.in with respective diploma specialization (Agriculture/Seed Technology/Organic Farming), with indicated Entrance Test Centers.
The Hall ticket shall be presented at the Examination Hall, failing which the candidate will not be allowed for the test (if the photograph/signature is missing or blurred or invisible on Hall Ticket printout, paste your passport size photograph & sign in prescribed area duly attested by Gazetted Officer with seal and a Xerox copy of the same Hall Ticket is to be handed over to the invigilator).
A sample/mock test will be made available for practice purpose and to give the candidate a look and feel of the Computer Based Test (CBT) at the University’s website (angrau.ac.in) one week prior to the entrance test.
Certificates/documents to be enclosed with the Application
- Hard copy of online submitted Application form
- Proof of Age (Birth certificate/Xerox copy of SSC certificate)
- SSC Certificate
- Marks memorandum cum pass certificate of Diploma Course (or) Course Completion Certificate of the Diploma issued by the Principal of concerned Polytechnic.
- The latest Conduct certificate was issued by the Head of the Institute last attended.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Proof of local status (last 7 years) through study or residence certificate.
- Certificate issued by the concerned authorities in the case of Special categories like PH, NCC, Sports and CAP.
- One self-attested passport-size photograph
- Payment acknowledgment (Transaction ID/UTR) paid online for Rs. 1400/- for General and Rs. 700/- in case of SC/ST/PH candidates (or) in the event of late fee paid Rs. 2,800/- (Rs. 1400/- in case of SC/ST/PH).
AP AGRICET 2023 Qualifying Marks
The qualifying percentage of marks for the AGRICET-2023 is 25 % (30 marks out of 120 marks) of the maximum marks considered for the ranking. However, for candidates belonging to SC and ST, no minimum qualifying marks are prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories (vide G.O.Ms.No.179, LEN & TE, Dated:16.06.1986).
AGRICET – 2023 results
The merit list of the candidates will be displayed in the University website and the eligible candidates shall be informed about the counseling date by post or though the University website. For the preparation of merit list, in case of more than one student securing the same combined score obtained, the tie shall be resolved to decide the relative ranking by successively considering the following.
- In case of more than one student securing the same combined score, the tie shall be resolved by considering the following successively for preparation of merit list.
- The total marks / OGPA obtained in the Diploma
- SSC Overall Grade Point or Marks Percentage
- If the tie still persists, the date of birth of the concerned candidates shall be considered, the older being given preference over the younger.
List of Enclosures:
- Proof of Age (Xerox copy of SSC certificate).
- Attested copy of the marks statement of X standard and Diploma Course.
- Latest character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished.
- Latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC’s) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Certificates issued by the concerned authorities in the case of Special categories like PH,NCC, SPORTS and CAP.
- Three passport sixe photographs pasted on the application form.
- Two self addressed envelopes with Rs.5/- postal stamps (for sending the hall ticket and rank card).
- Demand draft bearing No., Dates for 500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC./ST/PH) drawn in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU payable at Guntur. The filled in form should be sent by 24.06.2023 to the Convener, AGRICET-2023, Office of the Associate Director of Research, RARS, Tirupati – -517502.
♦♦♦ The candidates may also submit their Application with a late fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for General Candidates and Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for SC,ST& PH candidates DD drawn in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Guntur from 25.06.2023 to 30.06.2023.
AP AGRICET 2023 Exam Pattern – Syllabus
The AGRICET Entrance test is the 1.30-hour duration and the question paper consist of a total of 120 questions.
All questions are objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark.
The candidates shall have to answer in the OMR sheet.
The syllabus prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture and Seed