AP AGRICET 2020 Notification: ఆచార్య ఎన్ జి రంగా వ్యవసాయ విశ్వవిద్యాలయం | Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)is going to Conduct AGRICET-2020 on 21st July 2020. Applications are invited from Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology for admission into four years B.Sc (Ag.) Degree Programme through AGRICET 2020 for the academic year 2020-20. For further details and downloading the application form and Eligibility, Syllabus etc, will be mentioned in schools360 and in www.angrau.ac.in.
Important Dates of AGRICET 2020
|Application Forms accepted from||1st week of June 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||3rd week of June 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application Form with Late Fee||Last week of June 2020|
|AGRICET 2020 Exam Date||21st July 2020|
AGRICET 2020 NOTIFICATION
ENTRANCE TEST FOR AGRICULTURE / SEED TECHNOLOGY
POLYTECHNIC PASSED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO
B. Sc. (Ag.) Degree Programme for the Academic Year 2020 -20
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites applications from Diploma holders in
Agricultureand Seed Technology for admission into four years B.Sc. (Ag.) Degree programme
through AGRICET 2020 forthe academic year 2020 -20.
- Particulars of AGRICET-2020
♦♦♦ The test is on 30-07-2017 between 10.30AM and 12.00 Noon
- The Entrance test is 1.30 hour duration and the question paper consist of a total 120 questions.
- All question are objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark. The candidates shall have to answer in OMR sheet.
- The syllabus prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture and Seed Technology.
- Candidates should have passed two year Diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology from ANGRAU/PJTSAU. (those who are going to complete the diploma requirements in 2016-17 academic year can also apply).
- Candidates should have complete 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of S.C, S.T and 27 years in respect of PH candidates.
- Total number of B.Sc (Ag.) seats (supernumerary) allotted to Diploma holders:
- University (Govt.) Agricultural Colleges:The total number of seats in University (Government) Agricultural Colleges are 112 (101 for Agriculture Diploma holders and 11 for Seed Technology Diploma holders).
- Private Agricultural Colleges :The total number of seats reserved for Diploma holders of Agriculture and Seed Technology in all private Agricultural Colleges(6) are 72 and out of these 72 seats 65% of the seats will be filled under Convenor Quota at the time of counseling and the remaining 35% seats will be filled by the Management of Private Agricultural Colleges from the merit list obtained from the AGRICET-2017 examination by duly following the rules and regulations of the University.
- Reservation : i) As per rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
ii). The above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
- Medium of Entrance Test: The question paper contains questions in Telugu medium.
- Centers for Entrance Test:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Examination Centre|
|1.||S.V.Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor District.|
|2.||Agricultural College,Bapatla, Guntur District.|
|3.||Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam District.|
VII: Submission of Application for AGRICET-2020:
- The candidates may apply for admission in prescribed proforma along with a Demand Draft for 500/-(Rupees five hundred only) for General Candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) in case of SC, ST & PH candidates DD draw in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Guntur.
- Application form can be download from the University website:www.angrau.ac.in
- CompletedApplication in all aspects along with 2 self addressed envelopes affixed with Rs.5/- postal stamp must reach by 5.00PM on or before 24-06-2017, either in person or by post to Convenor, AGRICET 2017, Office of the Associate Director of Research, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Tirupati – 517502.
- Submission of Applications with late fee:
- The candidates may also submit their Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for General Candidates and Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for SC,ST& PH candidates DD draw in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Guntur from 25.06.2017 to 30.06.2017.
- Issue of hall Tickets
- The list of eligible candidates along with the hall ticket numbers will be displayed in the University website on 22-07-2017 those candidates who have not received the hall tickets can however download the Hall Ticket from the University website and attend the Test.
- Applications received after the last date will not be accepted. University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Certificates / documents to be enclosed with the Application
- Diploma Certificate/Course completion Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Aadhar number
- PH, NCC, Sports and Defense etc. Certificates issued by the concerned authorities.
- Study or Residence or relevant Certificates for proof of local status (last 7 years)
- Qualifying marks for AGRICET 2017.
The qualifying percentage of marks for the AGRAICET2017 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories (vide G.O.Ms.No.179, LEN & TE, Dated:16.06.1986).
AGRICET – 2020 results
The merit list of the candidates will be displayed in the University website and the eligible candidates shall be informed about the counseling date by post or though the University website. For the preparation of merit list, in case of more than one student securing the same combined score obtained, the tie shall be resolved to decide the relative ranking by successively considering the following.
- The total marks secure d in AGRICET-2020
- The percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
- SSC Overall Grade Point
- If the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates, the older being given preference over the younger.
The counseling for admissions will be held at auditorium, RARS, LAM, Guntur.
- The OMR Answer sheets of AGRICET-2017 will be preserved for one year from the date of publication of results after which they shall be disposed off.
Download Official Notification: AGRICET-2020 Notification
List of Enclosures:
- Proof of Age (Xerox copy of SSC certificate).
- Attested copy of the marks statement of X standard and Diploma Course.
- Latest character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished.
- Latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC’s) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Certificates issued by the concerned authorities in the case of Special categories like PH,NCC, SPORTS and CAP.
- Three passport sixe photographs pasted on the application form.
- Two self addressed envelopes with Rs.5/- postal stamps (for sending the hall ticket and rank card).
- Demand draft bearing No., Dates for 500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC./ST/PH) drawn in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU payable at Guntur. The filled in form should be sent by 24.06.2017 to the Convener, AGRICET-2017, Office of the Associate Director of Research, RARS, Tirupati – -517502.
♦♦♦ The candidates may also submit their Application with a late fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for General Candidates and Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for SC,ST& PH candidates DD drawn in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Guntur from 25.06.2017 to 30.06.2017.
APGRICET 2020 Exam Pattern – Syllabus
The AGRICET Entrance test is 1.30 hour duration and the question paper consist of a total 120 questions.
All question are objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark.
The candidates shall have to answer in OMR sheet.
The syllabus prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture and Seed
AGRICET 2020 Application Fee
|AGRICET 2020 Application Fee||Amount (in Rs)|
|General Category||Rs 500|
|Reserved Category (SC, ST & PH)||Rs 250|
|Application Fee (Late) for General Category||Rs 1000|
|Application Fee (Late) for Reserved Category||Rs 500|