AIIMS PG 2024 January Session: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi has Released for INI CET (January 2024 Session) Notification. Check AIIMS PG 2024 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Syllabus @ aiimsexams.ac.in. Candidates who are interested in applying for the AIIMS PG courses including Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Science (MS), Master of Chirurgiae (MCh), Doctor of Medicine (DM) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) are able to fill out the AIIMS PG 2024 Application Form.
The AIIMS PG Application Form 2024 opened on 15th September 2023. Candidates must fill out the AIIMS PG Application Form 2024 online mode. AIIMS is going to conduct the INICET (January Session). It is the National Level Entrance Examination for seeking Admissions into 6 & 3 years PG Medical Courses. The INI CET Examination will be conducted in 2 sessions July & January respectively.
- AIIMS INI CET Jan 2024 Notification
- AIIMS INI-CET 2024 January Session
- AIIMS INICET 2024 (January Session) Important Dates
- AIIMS INI CET 2024
- How to Fill AIIMS INI CET Application Form 2024
- Admission Notice: INI-CET January 2024 Session
- AIIMS INI CET/PG Application Fee 2024
- AIIMS INI CET Eligibility Criteria 2024
- Important Links for AIIMS INICET 2024
- AIIMS INI CET Exam Pattern 2024
- AIIMS INI CET Syllabus 2024
AIIMS INI CET Jan 2024 Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites online applications for the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) January 2024 for admission to PG courses [MD/MS/M.Ch.(6years)/ DM(6years)/MDS] of AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS, JIPMER Puducherry, NIMHANS Bengaluru, PGIMER Chandigarh & SCTIMST Trivandrum for January 2024 session
AIIMS INI-CET 2024 January Session
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites online applications for the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) January 2024 for admission to PG courses [MD/MS/M.Ch.(6years)/ DM(6years)/MDS] of AIIMS, New Delhi, JIPMER Puducherry, NIMHANS Bengaluru, PGIMER Chandigarh & SCTIMST Trivandrum and other AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur & Rishikesh, Bibinagar, Bathinda etc.) for January 2024 session as per following schedule: –
All applicants who have applied earlier and whose Basic Registration has been #ACCEPTED for January 2019, January 2019, January 2020, January 2020, January 2021, January 2021 session, January 2022, and January 2022, are not required to complete registration and basic information again,” reads a statement in the AIIMS notification. They will have to complete the application form only after the Generation of the Examination Unique Code (EUC Code) Editing of Registration and Basic information (after the last date of editing, editing of Registration and Basic information will not be allowed)
AIIMS INICET 2024 (January Session) Important Dates
|INI CET January 2024 Basic Registration Last Date||October 5, 2023, 5:00 pm|
|INI CET January 2024 Basic Registration Correction||October 6 to 7, 2023, 5:00 pm|
|Final Status of Accepted Registration and Basic information||October 8, 2023, 5:00 pm|
|Generation of Examination Unique Code (EUC) and Application Form filling||September 27 to October 13, 2023 (5:00 pm)|
|Uploading of Documents (EWS/ST/SC/OBC/PwD Certificate)||September 27 to November 5, 2023 (5:00 pm)|
|Completion of the application form & Last date of submission of required documents||October 18, 2023|
|Release of INI CET January 2024 Admit Card||October 30, 2023|
|INI CET January 2024 Exam Date||November 5., 2023|
AIIMS INI CET 2024
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) is a national-level entrance examination for admission into MD & MS (6 years) courses. This exam was newly formed in 2021 and conducted by the AIIMS Delhi in 2 sessions. The examination is conducted for admission into medical institutions of AIIMS, JIPMER, NIMHANS and PGIMER institutions.
How to Fill AIIMS INI CET Application Form 2024
- Visit the official site @ aiimsexams.ac.in
- On the Home page find the Application Form
- Click on AIIMS PG Application Form 2022
- Enter the valid details
- Click on submit button
- Download AIIMS PG Application Form 2022
- Take a copy for the safe reference
- Pay the AIIMS PG Application Fee
- Upload the documents
- Print the AIIMS PG Application Form 2022
AIIMS INI CET/PG Application Fee 2024
|General/ OBC category candidates||Rs.1500|
|ST/ SC/ EWS category candidates||Rs.1200|
AIIMS INI CET Eligibility Criteria 2024
For MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have MBBS degree to be eligible for admission into MS/ MD courses and BDS degree for admission in MDS programs from a recognised board or university by MCI/ DCI.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates should have scored at least aggregate of 55% marks(50% marks for ST/ SC candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Training/ Internship: Applicant must have completed 12 months in training/ internship (before Januaryuary 30, 2022) to be eligible for applying.
For M.Ch/ DM/ MD (Hospital Administrator) Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have MS/ MD degree or DNB degree from any MCI approved board or university.
- Age Limit: The Applicant should not be older than 35 yearsas on Januaryuary 1, 2022. For OBC category candidates, age relaxation of 3 years will be given (5 years for ST/ SC category candidates).
Foreign Nationals/ OCI Eligibility:
- Foreign national candidates will be considered for seats in “Sponsored category” for MS/ MD/ MDS courses.
- Foreign nationals/ OCI candidates are required to send registration slip to AIIMS through diplomatic channel before the last date of online registration.
Important Links for AIIMS INICET 2024
|Apply for AIIMS INICET 2024|
AIIMS INI CET Exam Pattern 2024
|Course||Total Marks||Time Limit|
|MD/ MS||200 Marks||3Hrs (180 Minutes)|
|MDS||90 Marks||1Hr 30 Minutes (90 Minutes)|
AIIMS INI CET Syllabus 2024
- AIIMS PG Pre-clinical: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology.
- AIIMS PG Para-clinical: Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology.
- AIIMS PG Clinical: Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), AIIMS PG Syllabus 2021 For Surgery and, allied disciplines, Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopedics.
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- AIIMS INI CET January 2024 Admit Card Download Link
- AIIMS INI CET Jan 2024 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus
- AIIMS NORCET 5 Admit Card 2023, AIIMS Nursing Officer Hall Ticket Link
- AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Counselling 2022- 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result Download @ aiimsexams.ac.in
- AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022: Application Form (Released), Dates, Eligibility @ aiimsexams.ac.in