AP Intermediate e-Admissions 2020-21: Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Board has issued Orders to make Inter Admissions Completely including Fee payment through Online from Academic Year 2020-21. This e-Admission Process will be implemented in all Colleges included Private, Aided and un-Aided Junior Colleges.
Automated Online Admission System in AP Inter Admissions
The Process of AOAS (Automated Online Admission System) will Start during May/June on official Portal of BIEAP i.e., bie.ap.gov.in. AP Govt expecting this process will stop excess fees collection in Private Corporate Colleges. As present, These Corporate Colleges are not Implementing Reservations to SC/ST/OBC and Minorities. This e-Admission Process will the Examined by AP Inter Board. The Board will also Examine the Teaching of Inter Text Books in Colleges as some colleges are focusing more on NEET,JEE, EAMCET etc., rather than Topics from Govt Text Books.
AP Inter Admissions 2020-21 Process
The following process will be followed for AP Intermediate Online Admissions this Year.
- Students’ 10th Class Details which were taken from BSEAP will be linked to Hall Ticket and Aadhar Card. The Details will be Displayed on Screen During Admission Process.
- Online Admissions will also be provided from Secretariats where the Education Welfare Officer will Guide the Students.
- The Admissions will be done as per Merit list which will be prepapred as per Marks obtained in 10th Class.
- Provision will be given for Applications in 5-6 Colleges for each students.
- Exam Fee that will be Collected by BIEAP during Application Process itself.
- Reservations will be Provided in all Private, Corporate, Govt, Aidded Colleges as per Availability of Seats.
- College wise Tution FEE will be Displayed on the Screen During the Process.
- This e-Admission Process will be done in two or three rounds.