APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online For 24 Forest Range Officers Posts
APPSC Recruitment 2018: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the 24 vacancies of Forest Range Officers. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2018 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website psc.ap.gov.in. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for APPSC Forest Range Officers Vacancy 2018 till the last date which is 31.12.2018. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 24 Forest Range Officers Posts
- Vacancy Details of APPSC Forest Range Officers Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Physical Requirements:
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Forest Range Officers Jobs
- Important Dates for APPSC Forest Range Officers Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for APPSC 24 Forest Range Officers Vacancies
APPSC Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 24 Forest Range Officers Posts
|Name of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|No. of Posts||24|
|Name of the Posts||Forest Range Officers|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of APPSC Forest Range Officers Jobs 2018
|Zone||No of Posts|
|Name of Department||Educational Qualifications|
|Forest Range Officers in A.P. Forest Service||Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission; or any equivalent qualification in the following subjects:-|
(I) Agriculture (II) Botany (III) Chemistry (IV) Computer Applications / Computer Science (V) Engineering (Agriculture / Chemical / Civil / Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical) (VI) Environmental Science (VII) Forestry (VIII) Geology (IX) Horticulture (X) Mathematics (XI) Physics (XII) Statistics (XIII) Veterinary Science (XIV) Zoology
• He is not less than 163 Cms. in height
• He has 84 Cms. around the chest on expansion with an expansion of not less than 5 Cms.
• He is able to walk 25 Kms. in Four (4) hours.
• She is not less than 150 Cms. in height
• She has 79 Cms. around the chest on expansion with an expansion of not less than 5 Cms.
• She is able to walk 16 Kms. in four (4) hours
Candidates’ age must be Maximum Age 28 Years as on 01/07/2018. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Minimum Rs. 31,460 – Maximum Rs. 84,970/- from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Exam and Interview
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
How to Apply for Forest Range Officers Jobs
- First of all visit official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “APPSC Recruitment 2018 for Forest Range Officers Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for APPSC Forest Range Officers Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 10.12.2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 31.12.2018