CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF: Aspirants check the entire page for CRPF Constable Exam Syllabus 2023. At the bottom of this page, we had provided subject wise CRPF Constable Syllabus 2023 PDF. Along with the CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Exam Syllabus 2023, we had also provided CRPF Constable Exam Pattern 2023 and CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Selection Process 2023. So all the interested aspirants can go through the entire page for more detailed information. Also, refer to the official web site of the Central Reserve Police Force that is crpf.gov.in.
Article Quick Links
- CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Syllabus 2023: Overview
- CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Constable Exam Pattern Download
- CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Syllabus: Selection Process
- CRPF Constable Exam Pattern 2023
- CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) 2023 Syllabus for PDF Download
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Syllabus 2023: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Job Role||Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Posts|
|Total Posts||9212 Posts|
|Initial Date to Apply||27/03/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||25/04/2023|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||All Over India|
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Constable Exam Pattern Download
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Syllabus 2023: The officials of Central Reserve Police Force have announced 9212 vacancies for the post of Constable (Technical & Tradesman) under CRPF Constable Recruitment. Candidates who are interested in CRPF Constable Recruitment can visit the official website of CRPF and start filling out the application. CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) 2023 is organized to recruit candidates for the posts of Constable.
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Syllabus: Selection Process
The CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) selection process majorly consists of three stages. They are:
Computer Based Test/Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Trade Test / Document Verification / Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/Review Medical Examination (RME) will be scheduled and conducted by the CRPF.
CRPF Constable Exam Pattern 2023
The Central Reserve Police Force is a department of the government of Central that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service.
Computer-Based Test: The Computer Based Test will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition
|Part||Subject||Number of question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|B||General Knowledge and|
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The CBT will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- The date & Centre of CBT will be informed to candidates via Admit Card only through the website of the CRPF.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Marks scored by candidates in CBT will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut off marks.
- The questions in the CBT will be of Matriculation level.
- A mock test link will be available in Candidates corner on CRPF website to familiarize the candidates with CBT, after the go-live of the Admit card.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
The syllabus for the Examination will be as follows:
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) 2023 Syllabus for PDF Download
In the below section we have provided the complete details about the CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Syllabus and Exam pattern. There are two stages in this recruitment selection process. First one is written exam, in this exam there is two papers, Paper-I and Paper-II and second one is final interview.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||Question in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, General Policy, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.|
|Elementary Mathematics||This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and work etc.|
|English/Hindi||Candidate’s ability to understand basic English/Hindi and his/her basic comprehension would be tested.|
|Physical Standard Test (PST)||Candidates shortlisted for PST will be asked to go through biometric verification followed by PET/Trade Test. Physical Standards for the post of Constable (Technical/Tradesmen) are as follows|
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Syllabus 2023 PDF: Click Here
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
You may Also Like These Articles
- CRPF HC (M) Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Head Constable (Ministerial) Exam Pattern
- CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 9360 Tradesman Vacancy
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 212 SI, ASI Vacancies
- CRPF SSC GD PET/PST Admit Card 2023 (Released) Hall Ticket Download
- CRPF Constable Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Download Tradesman Exam Pattern