NTA GPAT 2023 Notification released. GPAT is a national level entrance examination for entry into M.Pharm programs. Till 2018, it was conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Test will now be conducted by the NTA. Candidates who are qualified in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test are eligible to take admission into various participating Pharmacy Institutions. NTA invites applications from the eligible candidates online. All the applicants must read the notification carefully before applying for the NTA GPAT 2023. The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. Here we provide complete Information on the GPAT 2023 Application process, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc below on this page.
- NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2023 – Overview
- GPAT 2023 Important Dates
- Important Links
- GPAT 2023 Eligibility
- GPAT 2023 Age Limit
- GPAT 2023 Application Fee
- GPAT 2023 Selection Process
- How to Apply Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2023
- GPAT Exam Pattern 2023
- GPAT Syllabus 2023
- GPAT Admit Card 2023
- GPAT 2023 Result
NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Exam||GPAT 2023|
|Last Date||06th March, 2023|
|Location||All Over India|
GPAT 2023 Important Dates
|Online Submission of Application Form through|
|13.02.2023 to 06.03.2023 (upto 05:00 P.M.)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through|
|06.03.2023 (upto 11:50 P.M.)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only *||07.03.2023 to 09.03.2023|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||Will be announced later on website|
|Date of Examination||Will be announced later on website|
|Duration||180 minutes (03:00 Hrs)|
|Timing of Examination||Will be announced later on website|
|Language of the Paper||English Only|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|GPAT 2023 Application form||Click Here|
GPAT 2023 Eligibility
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- They Should be qualified in Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- Those who are Studying final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible to appear for GPAT exam.
- B.Tech Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology / Equivalent Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
GPAT 2023 Age Limit
- There is No Maximum age limit to apply for GPAT 2023.
GPAT 2023 Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs.1400
- ST/SC/PwD/Female – Rs. 700
GPAT 2023 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Counselling Process
How to Apply Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2023
- Visit the official Website of NTA i.e.
- Click Online Application form in home page
- Enter all the required detail such as Personal, Educational details and Other details
- Upload the scanned Photograph, Signature and other required documents
- Make a payment of application fee through online i.e. Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card
- Click on Submit
- Save the Application and Take a printout of it for future reference.
GPAT Exam Pattern 2023
|Mode of Exam||Questions||Marks||Duration|
GPAT Syllabus 2023
GPAT 2023 Syllabus is issued by the Board in its official Website along with the Notification at free of cost. All the candidates who are applied for the Exam need to Check the Syllabus of GPAT 2023 to prepare themselves for the Exam. Here we provide Complete Syllabus of GPAT 2023 for the sake of candidates. Candidates must follow the below Syllabus to get good score in the Exam. Those who are going to attended for the Exam have to start preparation today on wards to get good score in the Exam.
Download GPAT Syllabus 2023 PDF – Click Here
GPAT Admit Card 2023
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Admit Card 2023 is very essential for the candidates to appear for the Exam. No candidate will be allowed into the Examination Hall with out having Admit card of GPAT 2023 along with them. Candidates can Download GPAT Hall Ticket 2021 from the official Website or from the link given below in this page. Based on the Call Letter of GPAT 2023 candidates can know their Exam Date and Center. NTA will GPAT Hall Ticket 2023 though online mode only No candidates will get Admit Card through offline mode or Email.
Download GPAT Admit Card 2023 – Click Here (Activated Soon)
GPAT 2023 Result
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Result 2023 will be released after few days of completion of Exam. No candidates will know their Qualifying status in the Exam without checking GPAT Result 2023. Aspirants must have Roll Number and Password to check the Result of GPAT 2023 through Online. Based on the Merit in GPAT Exam NTA will shortlisted the candidates for the Admission process. Candidates can Download GPAT Result 2023 from the link given below
Download GPAT Result 2023 – Click Here (Activated Soon)