GPAT 2020 Notification released. GPAT is a national level entrance examination for entry into M.Pharm programmes. Till 2018, it was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Test will now be conducted by the NTA. Candidates who are qualified in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test are eligible to take admission into various participating Pharmacy Institutions. NTA invites applications from the eligible candidates through online. All the applicants must read the notification carefully before applying for the GPAT 2020. The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. Here we provide complete Information of GPAT 2020 Application process, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus etc below in this page.
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 – Overview
- GPAT 2020 Important Dates
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Exam||GPAT 2020|
|Location||All Over India|
GPAT 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application||01-11-2019|
|Application Correction dates||First Week of December 2019|
|Last date of Submission of Online Application||30-11-2019|
|Last date to make fee payment||Second week of December 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|GPAT 2020 Application form||Click Here|
GPAT 2020 Eligibility
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- They Should be qualified in Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- Those who are Studying final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible to appear for GPAT exam.
- B.Tech Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology / Equivalent Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
GPAT 2020 Age Limit
- There is No Maximum age limit to apply for GPAT 2020.
GPAT 2020 Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs.1400
- ST/SC/PwD/Female – Rs. 700
GPAT 2020 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Counselling Process
How to Apply Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020
- Visit the official Website of NTA i.e.
- Click Online Application form in home page
- Enter all the required detail such as Personal, Educational details and Other details
- Upload the scanned Photograph, Signature and other required documents
- Make a payment of application fee through online i.e. Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card
- Click on Submit
- Save the Application and Take a printout of it for future reference.
GPAT Exam Pattern 2020
|Mode of Exam||Questions||Marks||Duration|
GPAT Syllabus 2020
GPAT 2020 Syllabus is issued by the Board in its official Website along with the Notification at free of cost. All the candidates who are applied for the Exam need to Check the Syllabus of GPAT 2020 to prepare themselves for the Exam. Here we provide Complete Syllabus of GPAT 2020 for the sake of candidates. Candidates must follow the below Syllabus to get good score in the Exam. Those who are going to attended for the Exam have to start preparation today on wards to get good score in the Exam.
Download GPAT Syllabus 2020 PDF – Click Here
GPAT Admit Card 2020
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Admit Card 2020 is very essential for the candidates to appear for the Exam. No candidate will be allowed into the Examination Hall with out having Admit card of GPAT 2020 along with them. Candidates can Download GPAT Hall Ticket 2019 from the official Website or from the link given below in this page. Based on the Call Letter of GPAT 2020 candidates can know their Exam Date and Center. NTA will GPAT Hall Ticket 2020 though online mode only No candidates will get Admit Card through offline mode or Email.
Download GPAT Admit Card 2020 – Click Here (Activated Soon)
GPAT 2020 Result
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Result 2020 will be released after few days of completion of Exam. No candidates will know their Qualifying status in the Exam without checking GPAT Result 2020. Aspirants must have Roll Number and Password to check the Result of GPAT 2020 through Online. Based on the Merit in GPAT Exam NTA will shortlisted the candidates for the Admission process. Candidates can Download GPAT Result 2020 from the link given below
Download GPAT Result 2020 – Click Here (Activated Soon)