NTA GPAT 2022 Notification released. GPAT is a national level entrance examination for entry into M.Pharm programs. Till 2018, it was conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Test will now be conducted by the NTA. Candidates who are qualified in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test are eligible to take admission into various participating Pharmacy Institutions. NTA invites applications from the eligible candidates online. All the applicants must read the notification carefully before applying for the NTA GPAT 2022. The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. Here we provide complete Information on the GPAT 2022 Application process, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc below on this page.
- NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 – Overview
- GPAT 2022 Important Dates
NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Exam||GPAT 2022|
|Last Date||January 30, 2022|
|Location||All Over India|
GPAT 2022 Important Dates
GPAT Application Form 2022 Events
GPAT Application Form 2022 Dates
Registration start date
December 23, 2021
Last date to fill the application form
January 30, 2022
Last date of fee transaction
January 31, 2022
Last date of fee transaction
|1 – 2 February, 2022|
Admit card release date
First week of February 2022
February 22 or 27, 2022
|Official Website||Click Here|
|GPAT 2022 Application form||Click Here|
GPAT 2022 Eligibility
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- They Should be qualified in Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- Those who are Studying final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible to appear for GPAT exam.
- B.Tech Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology / Equivalent Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
GPAT 2022 Age Limit
- There is No Maximum age limit to apply for GPAT 2022.
GPAT 2022 Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs.1400
- ST/SC/PwD/Female – Rs. 700
GPAT 2022 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Counselling Process
How to Apply Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022
- Visit the official Website of NTA i.e.
- Click Online Application form in home page
- Enter all the required detail such as Personal, Educational details and Other details
- Upload the scanned Photograph, Signature and other required documents
- Make a payment of application fee through online i.e. Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card
- Click on Submit
- Save the Application and Take a printout of it for future reference.
GPAT Exam Pattern 2022
|Mode of Exam||Questions||Marks||Duration|
GPAT Syllabus 2022
GPAT 2022 Syllabus is issued by the Board in its official Website along with the Notification at free of cost. All the candidates who are applied for the Exam need to Check the Syllabus of GPAT 2022 to prepare themselves for the Exam. Here we provide Complete Syllabus of GPAT 2022 for the sake of candidates. Candidates must follow the below Syllabus to get good score in the Exam. Those who are going to attended for the Exam have to start preparation today on wards to get good score in the Exam.
Download GPAT Syllabus 2022 PDF – Click Here
GPAT Admit Card 2022
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Admit Card 2022 is very essential for the candidates to appear for the Exam. No candidate will be allowed into the Examination Hall with out having Admit card of GPAT 2022 along with them. Candidates can Download GPAT Hall Ticket 2021 from the official Website or from the link given below in this page. Based on the Call Letter of GPAT 2022 candidates can know their Exam Date and Center. NTA will GPAT Hall Ticket 2022 though online mode only No candidates will get Admit Card through offline mode or Email.
Download GPAT Admit Card 2022 – Click Here (Activated Soon)
GPAT 2022 Result
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Result 2022 will be released after few days of completion of Exam. No candidates will know their Qualifying status in the Exam without checking GPAT Result 2022. Aspirants must have Roll Number and Password to check the Result of GPAT 2022 through Online. Based on the Merit in GPAT Exam NTA will shortlisted the candidates for the Admission process. Candidates can Download GPAT Result 2022 from the link given below
Download GPAT Result 2022 – Click Here (Activated Soon)