Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB (Cook & Steward)) 10th Entry Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Aspirants check the entire page for Indian Coast Guard Exam Syllabus 2020. At the bottom of this page, we had provided subject wise Syllabus 2020 PDF. Along with the Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) 10th Entry Exam Syllabus 2020, we had also provided Exam Pattern 2020 and Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) 10th Entry Selection Process 2020. So all the interested aspirants can go through the entire page for more detailed information. Also, refer to the official web site of the Indian Coast Guard that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Download Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) 10th Entry Syllabus Pdf 2020
- Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) 10th Entry Exam Pattern 2020-20
- Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) 10th Entry Syllabus 2020
- Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) 10th Entry 2020 Syllabus PDF
- Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT). PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consist of:-
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Candidates who qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will only be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment Centres or any other place as decided by the Indian Coast Guard.
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination in a ratio as may be decided by the Indian Coast Guard. Mere declaration of fit in initial medical examination does not indicate selection of the candidate for the final medical at INS Chilka.
- The select list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all the tests depending upon the available vacancies. The Zone wise select list of candidates will be displayed in the Indian Coast Guard Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in in the month of Mar 2020. It is clarified that merit list will be zone wise and not centre wise.
|Subjects||Type of Test|
Objective type Test
|General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge)|
|Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal)|
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Job Role||Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) 10th Entry Posts|
|Total Posts||Various Posts|
|Initial Date to Apply||30-10-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||08-11-2020 till 17:00 hrs|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||All Over India|
After that candidates have to collect appropriate Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) 10th Entry syllabus and exam pattern for upcoming examination. Based on Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) 10th Entry syllabus and exam pattern aspirants have to select their high standard Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) 10th Entry study materials. For that we have provided Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) 10th Entry syllabus and exam pattern 2020.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) 10th Entry 2020 Syllabus PDF: Dear Aspirants, Indian Coast Guard widely called as Indian Coast Guard has recently announced recruitment drive for Various vacancies. Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) 10th Entry recruitment having more attention among all qualified candidates in our country.