IPU CET 2023 Application Form: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GSIIPU), New Delhi has Started accepting Applications for IPU CET 2023 which will be Accepted from 04th March to 31st May 2023 for admission into various undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programs. Those Interested Candidates can Apply till the Last Date. For Details visit the Official Website at ipu.ac.in.
IPU CET 2023: Exam Overview
|Examination||IPU CET 2023 Entrance exam|
|Conducting Authority||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)|
|Course offered||Various undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programmes|
|Date of Examination||Between 04th March to 31st May 2023|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
IPU CET 2023: Important Dates
|Beginning of Registration||March 24, 2023|
|Last Date to Register||April 30, 2023|
|Form Editing Window||May 2023|
|Examination Date||June 2023|
|Declaration of Results||July 2023|
IPU CET 2023: Eligibility Criteria
|S.No.||Name of CET||CET Code||Eligibility Criteria|
|1.||B.Tech||131||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately. Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination.|
|2.||LLB||121||Pass in 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.|
|3.||MBA||101||Any recognized 3 years or more Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. OR Passed the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.|
|4.||M.Tech.||139||Minimum 60% or equivalent in the qualifying examination|
IPU CET 2023: Application FEE
IPU CET 2023 – Age Limit
- For UG courses, the minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 21 years.
- For PG courses, the minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
- For Bachelor of Vocation, applying candidate should not be beyond 45 years of age.
How to Apply for IPU CET 2023
- Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire admission process. Application Sequence Number, Login ID, Password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered E-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application in terms of age, sex, caste, and qualification etc in order to avoid further scrutiny in subsequent stages of admission process.
- The step by step process for submitting the application form for the admission process in GGSIPU for various courses on regular basis is given below:
Sign-up (Step-I):The candidate has to Sign-up by filling-up Course Applied; Candidate Name, Mobile Number and E-Mail ID. The candidate will receive User ID (Application Seq. No.) and Password to their Mobile Number/E-Mail ID.
Registration (Step-II): Re-Login and Click Go-To Application Tab. The candidate has to complete Online Registration by filling-up Eligibility Details, Personal Details, Qualification Details and Upload relevant documents (photo/signature) and Submit Application. Once application submitted, candidates will be automatically redirected to Payment Gateway (Bill Desk) for depositing Application Fee as applicable against each course.
IPU CET 2023 – Exam Pattern
The paper is divided into four sections. Questions are asked from English, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Management Aptitude. IPU CET for BBA comprises of 150 objective type questions to be solved within 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Mode of the exam||The CETs shall be held in CBT format|
|The duration||All the CETs have to be completed in 2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Total questions||All the CETs shall have 100 MCQs|
|Type of questions||MCQs with 4 option of which 1 answer is correct|
|Marking scheme||+4 for each correct attempt and -1 for any wrong attempt (except Ph.D and M.Phil courses)|
|Medium of the CETs||All the CETs are to be held in english, except for B.Ed where the modes shall be english and hindi both.|
IPU CET 2023 Exam Centres
|Name of the City||Code||Name of the City||Code|
Important Links for IPU CET 2023
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
You may Also Like These Articles
- IPU CET Admit Card 2022 (Download) UG & PG Exam Date (OUT) @ ipu.ac.in
- IPU CET BBA Counselling 2020 (Started) – Seat Allotment, Admission Process @ ipu.ac.in
- GGSIPU job vacancy Notification 2019 for 39 Deputy Registrar, Deputy Librarian, Section Officer & Other Posts
- IPU CET 2019 Counselling: GGSIPU CET 1st, 2nd Phase Seat Allotment List