IPU CET 2022 Application Form: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GSIIPU), New Delhi has Started accepting Applications for IPU CET 2022 which will be Accepted from 04th March to 31st May 2022 for admission into various undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programs. Those Interested Candidates can Apply till the Last Date. For Details visit the Official Website at ipu.ac.in.
IPU CET 2022: Exam Overview
||IPU CET 2022 Entrance exam
||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
||Various undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programmes
|Date of examination
||Between 04th March to 31st May 2022
|Mode of examination
||Online (Computer Based Test)
IPU CET 2022: Important Dates
|Beginning of Registration
||March 4, 2022
|Last Date to Register
||31st May 2022
|Form Editing Window
||June 26, 2022
|Declaration of Results
IPU CET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
||Name of CET
||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately. Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination.
||Pass in 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
||Any recognized 3 years or more Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. OR Passed the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
||Minimum 60% or equivalent in the qualifying examination
IPU CET 2022: Application FEE
IPU CET 2022 – Age Limit
- For UG courses, the minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 21 years.
- For PG courses, the minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
- For Bachelor of Vocation, applying candidate should not be beyond 45 years of age.
How to Apply for IPU CET 2022
- Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire admission process. Application Sequence Number, Login ID, Password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered E-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application in terms of age, sex, caste, and qualification etc in order to avoid further scrutiny in subsequent stages of admission process.
- The step by step process for submitting the application form for the admission process in GGSIPU for various courses on regular basis is given below:
Sign-up (Step-I):The candidate has to Sign-up by filling-up Course Applied; Candidate Name, Mobile Number and E-Mail ID. The candidate will receive User ID (Application Seq. No.) and Password to their Mobile Number/E-Mail ID.
Registration (Step-II): Re-Login and Click Go-To Application Tab. The candidate has to complete Online Registration by filling-up Eligibility Details, Personal Details, Qualification Details and Upload relevant documents (photo/signature) and Submit Application. Once application submitted, candidates will be automatically redirected to Payment Gateway (Bill Desk) for depositing Application Fee as applicable against each course.
IPU CET 2022 – Exam Pattern
The paper is divided into four sections. Questions are asked from English, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Management Aptitude. IPU CET for BBA comprises of 150 objective type questions to be solved within 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Mode of the exam
||The CETs shall be held in CBT format
||All the CETs have to be completed in 2 hours and 30 minutes
||All the CETs shall have 100 MCQs
|Type of questions
||MCQs with 4 option of which 1 answer is correct
||+4 for each correct attempt and -1 for any wrong attempt (except Ph.D and M.Phil courses)
|Medium of the CETs
||All the CETs are to be held in english, except for B.Ed where the modes shall be english and hindi both.
IPU CET 2022 Exam Centres
|Name of the City
||Name of the City
Important Links for IPU CET 2022
Admission Brochure Ph.D/ M.Phil Programme for the Academic Session 2022-23
Admission Brochure General for the Academic Session 2022-23
Overall Rating: 558 Reviews