NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2023 has Opened on February 4th, 2023 in online from the official site @ nchmjee.nta.nic.in. The National Testing Agency is going to conduct the NCHMCT JEE Examination for the candidates who applied for it. Through this NCHMCT JEE Examination candidates can get the Admissions into 3 years B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration Courses. All the candidates have to submit the NCHMCT JEE Application Form before the last date. Through this page you can get the NCHMCT JEE Application Form, NCHMCT JEE Eligibility, NCHMCT JEE Important Dates from the lateral sections. The NCHMCT JEE Examination will be conducted on June 18th, 2023. Check the NCHMCT JEE Application Form Dates from the table below. The higher officials of the National Testing Agency have started the registration of the NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2023 from 4th February 2023 To 3rd May 2023.
NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2023 last date is May 3rd, 2023 Check the table below.
Important Dates of NCHMCT JEE 2023
|Starting of application form
||4th February 2023
|Last date to submit applications
||May 3rd, 2023
||May 3rd, 2023
|Availability of admit card
||June 1st week 2023
|NCHMCT JEE 2021 exam
||June 18th, 2023 10.00 am to 12.00 noon
|Declaration of result
|Starting of counselling
NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2023
NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2023 has Opened on February 4th, 2023. The last Date to fill the NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2021 is May 3rd, 2023. Candidates who are eligible can apply for the NCHMCT JEE 2023. To apply for the NCHMCT JEE Application Form read the complete article and apply here in online.
How to Fill the NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website @ nchmjee.nta.nic.in
- On the Home page find the NCHMCT JEE 2023
- Click on the Registration form
- It will be redirected to another screen
- Now enter your particulars which is mentioned on the screen
- Click on submit button
- Pay the Application Fee
- Hit on ok button
- MCHMCT JEE Application Form 2023 will be displayed on the screen
- Take a copy for the future reference
NCHMCT JEE Application Fee 2023
|For general/ non creamy layer candidates
|For General- EWS
|For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender category candidates
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: For General and OBC category candidates, the age limit is 25 years (28 years for SC/ ST) as on 1st July 2021.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination with English subject as core/functional/elective.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in 12th level are eligible to apply.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates must be medically fit and possess a medical certificate.
Important Links Area for NCHMCT JEE 2023
|To Apply For NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination 2023
|Click Here (Link Is Active Now)
|To Check NCHMCT JEE 2023 Exam Date Notice
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2023
||Number of Questions
|Numeric ability and analytical aptitude
|General knowledge and current affairs
|Reasoning and logical deduction
|Aptitude for service sector
FAQ’s About NCHMCT JEE 2023
When the NCHMCT JEE 2023 Notification Released?
The NCHMCT JEE 2023 Notification has Announced on February 2023
When the NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2023 Announced ?
The NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2023 has announced on February 4th, 2023
What is the Last Date to submit the NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2023?
The NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2023 to be submitted on May 3rd 2023
What is the NCHMCT JEE Exam Date 2023 ?
The NCHMCT JEE Examination will be held on June 18th, 2023
where can i Apply for the NCHMCT JEE 2023 ?
Candidates can fill the NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2023 from the link above given
You may Also Like These Articles