NEET SS 2021 @ natboard.edu.in | Application Form, Exam Date (13th, 14th November 2021), Eligibility: The National Board of Examinations is going to organize The National Entrance Eligibility Test Super Speciality (NEET SS 2021). It is a single entrance examination conducted to various DM/ M.Ch/ DNB, Post Doctoral Fellowship courses. Candidates who are interested to write the NEET Super Speciality 2021 exam should go through it for a better understanding. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official site for the latest updates and to register for the NEET SS 2021 exam before the target date i.e, 12th October 2021. For more information about NEET SS 2021 Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria keep reading this article till the end.
- Eligibility Criteria for NEET SS 2021
- NEET SS Application Fee 2021
- Centres for NEET SS Examination
- Instructions to Fill Online NEET SS 2021 Application Form
- Direct Link to Fill NEET SS Application Form 2021
- Summary of Steps in Online Application Form Submission
- Scheme of NEET SS Examination
- NEET SS 2021 Admit Card:
- Important links for NEET SS 2021
- NEET SS 2021 Syllabus
Overview of NEET SS 2021
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examination|
|Name of the Examination||National Entrance Eligibility Test Super Speciality (NEET SS 2021)|
|Starting date of the application form||22nd September 2021|
|Last to submit the Application Form||12th October 2021|
|NEET SS 2021 Exam Date||13th, 14th November 2021|
|Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|For Admission||DM/ M.Ch/ DNB, Post Doctoral Courses|
NEET SS 2021 Summary Details
NEET-SS 2021 is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination for admission to DM/MCh courses of 2021 admission session. The time schedule for completion of Admission Process for DM/MCh Super specialty courses for 2021-22 admission session is available at Annexure – A to this information bulletin.
No other entrance examination, either at the state or the Institution level, shall be valid for entry to DM/MCh courses as per the Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Act, 2016 w.e.f. 2017 admission session. Qualifying NEET-SS is mandatory for entry to DM/MCh courses under various Universities/ Institutions in the country.
NEET-SS 2021 shall be the single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to Super Specialty Courses for the academic session 2020-21 which will include the following:
- All DM/MCh Courses in the country including all Private Medical Colleges/Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities.
- All DM/MCh courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions
- All DNB Super-specialty Courses
The following Medical institutions are not covered for admission to DM/MCh courses through NEET-SS for 2020 admission session:
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully and go through the instructions regarding submission of online application form given in the information bulletin as well as on NEET-SS index page on NBE website www.nbe.edu.in before starting online submission process for NEET – SS 2021.
Important Dates of NEET SS 2021
|Application Release Date||22nd September 2021|
|Last Date To Submit||12th October 2021|
|Edit Window||16th to 18th October 2021|
|Final Edit Window to rectify
Deficient/ Incorrect Images:
3. Thumb Impression
|26th To 28th October 2021|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||13th, 14th November 2021|
|Results||To Be Announced|
|Counseling||To Be Announced|
Eligibility Criteria for NEET SS 2021
The applicant must meet/fulfill the following criteria:
Candidates who are in possession of recognized postgraduate medical Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DNB) or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession of the same by 25th September 2020 in accordance with eligible broad specialty qualifications for super specialty courses as mentioned in Annexure B of this Information Bulletin can apply for NEET-SS 2020.
NEET SS Application Fee 2021
|Examination Fee||Rs. 3750/-|
|GST @ 18%||Rs. 675/-|
|Total Payable Amount||Rs. 4425/-|
The prescribed exam fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or other modes as may be made available and have been provided on the web page. Fee can not be deposited through any mode other than the payment gateway available while submitting online application form submission.
Centres for NEET SS Examination
The tentative list of cities where NEET SS 2021 shall be conducted is as follows:
Instructions to Fill Online NEET SS 2021 Application Form
New User Registration: All candidates desirous of applying for NEET SS 2021 shall be required to create an online profile of themselves to generate a UserID and Password.
Applicant Login: This User ID and Password so created will allow the candidate to login as an applicant for NEET SS 2021 and register an online application. The “Go To Application” link will allow the applicant to continue with the application submission immediately after user creation.
Candidates are advised not to complete their application registration process in a haste so as to avoid any errors in providing information.
Summary of Steps in Online Application Form Submission
The following sequence shall be observed while filing the online application form:
- Fill the user registration form to generate User ID/Application ID and Password.
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email.
- Complete the application form and upload your Photograph, Scanned signature, Thumb impression & Prescribed documents.
- Choose your Test City and pay Examination Fee
- Agree to the declaration and Submit Application
- Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it for records
Scheme of NEET SS Examination
NEET-SS 2020 shall be conducted in a single day as a computer based examination on 15th September 2020.
The list of Super specialty courses for which NEET-SS 2020 shall be conducted can be seen at Annexure C along with prior entry qualifications i.e. feeder broad specialty qualifications eligible for a particular super specialty course.
The scheme of NEET-SS 2020 is as follows:
- A candidate can choose a maximum of two super specialty courses for which his/her broad specialty qualification is eligible, at the time of online submission of the application form.
- Pattern of examination: 40% of the questions shall be from all the eligible feeder broad specialty course(s) and the remaining 60% shall be from the super specialty course selected by the candidate at the time of online submission of application form.
- NBE may club certain super specialties in which the number of seats offered is less.
Question Paper: There shall be a separate question paper for each super specialty course /clubbed group. Total number of questions in each question paper shall be 100 which shall be divided into two Parts; Part A & Part B. All the questions shall be at PG Exit level
NEET SS 2021 Admit Card:
Admit cards shall be made live on National Board of Examination website www.nbe.edu.in on 7th September 2020. Admit cards will not be issued to candidates found ineligible.
|To Apply For The NEET SS 2021 Exam||Click Here (Link Will Be Updated On 22nd September 2021)|
NEET SS 2021 Syllabus
Every candidate should know the NEET SS 2021 syllabus to score high in the NEET SS 2021 exam. It is very important for the candidates in the preparation for the NEET SS 2021 exam.
Part A of the Question paper:
The questions in part A will consist of MCQs from eligible feeder broad specialty courses. If there is only a single feeder broad specialty course from only one broad specialty, then part A will consists of questions from only one broad specialty.
For the super specialty courses having multiple feeder broad specialty courses, part A will consist of questions from all feeder broad courses.
Part B of Question Paper:
This part of the paper will consist of 60 questions. These questions will be of PG exit level and will cover topics related to clinical practice and basic sciences
You may Also Like
- NEET UG 2021 Answer Key (Download) All Codes Solved Question Papers Download
- NEET UG Admit Card 2021 (Re-Download Link) NEET (UG) 2021 Exam Center, Hall Ticket Download
- NEET PG Admit Card 2021 (OUT) Exam Date, Hall Ticket Download @ nbe.edu.in
- NTA NEET (UG) 2021 (UPDATE) Online Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility