Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has Developed an Online System named OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students) for taking admission in Graduation / Degree Colleges in the ten Universities of Bihar which will enable the students to take admission in the Graduation / Degree colleges of the below Universities. The ten universities in which a student can take admission using OFSS system are:
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya, Chapra
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Magadh University, Gaya
- Munger University, Munger
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Purnea University, Purnea
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara
Bihar 11th,12th, Degree Online Admission through OFSS
Using OFSS, students will apply Online for admission into Graduation/ Degree Courses for the session 2018-21 for Hons. Paper or Pass course (wherever available) in Arts, Commerce or Science streams. For Intermediate / Class 11 Admission, Student need to apply online on the official website of OFSS i.e., www.ofssbihar.in Only.
|Name of the Board||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Event||11th & Intermediate Admission|
|Last Date to Apply||Last Week of May 2020|
Who can apply?
For 11th Admission:
The students who have passed the Matriculation Examination or 10th Class or equivalent examination from Bihar School Examination Board, Central Board for Secondary education(CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other State board are eligible to apply online for admission.
For 12th Admission:
The students who have passed the Intermediate Examination, +2 examination or equivalent examination from Bihar School Examination Board, Central Board for Secondary education(CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other State board are eligible to apply online for admission.
- Application Fee for GEN/OBC/ST/SC and Others: Rs. 300/-
- (Rs. 100/- For Application Fee + Rs. 200/- For College/ University Inherent Fee)
Student need to Pay the Application Fee Online Through Debit Card, Credit Card Or E-Challan.
How To Apply for OFSS Bihar 11th Admissions 2020-21
- First of all a Student need to keep a Valid Email Id, Mobile Number & Marks Sheet. Scan Copies of Photograph & Signature On White Paper.
- Then Go to Official Website of OFSS i.e., www.ofssbihar.in
- After Opening Website Click on Button Online Intermediate Registration Portal (Session 2020-2021) Then Click On Check Box To Accept Terms & Conditions.
- Enter Required Details For Registration for the Required Class then Click On Student Log In Fill Common Application Form
- After Filling Application Form, Click On Pay Now Button
- Complete the Payment Process and Take Print of it For Admission for future Reference.
Online Facilitation system for students: Click Here
For Any Help: Help Line Number for Students ( 30 Lines ): 0612- 2230009