RRB Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For RRB Junior Engineer, Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019-20. Railway Recruitment Board has Published Recruitment Notification 2020 For the Posts of Junior Engineer, Assistant of 14033 Vacancies. RRB Organization wants to fill the 14033 Posts of Junior Engineer, Assistant. Job Seekers who are waiting for RRB Announcement can use this Wonderful opportunity. Contenders who are eligible can Apply Online on its Official website rrbchennai.gov.in directly. The complete information about thus RRB Junior Engineer, Assistant Recruitment 2019 is updated here in this page clearly. So we hope that Candidates are feeling happy with our work. Remaining Details of RRB Junior Engineer, Assistant Jobs like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply RRB Recruitment, and Important Links, Important dates, Required certificates all are Mentioned below.
Also Read: RRB JE Syllabus 2019 | Download RRB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern PDF
- RRB 14033 Posts Recruitment 2020 for JE, Assistant Jobs
- Vacancy Details of RRB Junior Engineer, Assistant Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- RRB Junior Engineer Exam pattern 2019
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Junior Engineer, Assistant Jobs
- Important Dates for RRB Junior Engineer, Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for RRB 14033 Junior Engineer, Assistant Vacancies
RRB 14033 Posts Recruitment 2020 for JE, Assistant Jobs
RRB Recruitment 2019 Notification: 14033 Junior Engineer, Assistant Vacancies. RRB Recently Released Recruitment Notification of 14033 Junior Engineer, Assistant posts on its Official Website i.e., rrbchennai.gov.in. Interested Job Aspirants can apply Online on its Official website From 02-01-2019 to 31-01-2019.
|Name of The Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|No. of Posts||14033|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, Assistant|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma / Degree / PGDCA / B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of RRB Junior Engineer, Assistant Jobs 2019
- Junior Engineer (JE) – 13034
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology) – 49
- Depot Material Superintendent – 456
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant – 494
Applicants must Pass Diploma / Degree / PGDCA / B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be Minimum Age: 18 Years Maximum Age: 33 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs.35,400/- from the organization.
Selection will be done as per the Computer Based Examination (CBT) Document Verification & Medical Examination
RRB Junior Engineer Exam pattern 2019
JE Stage 1 CBT Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of QuestionsStage-I||Marks for each
|1 hour 30 minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
RRB Stage 2 CBT Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of QuestionsStage-II||Marks for each SectionStage-II||Exam Duration|
|General Awareness||15||15||2 Hours|
|Physics & Chemistry||15||15|
|Basics of Computers and Applications||10||10|
|Basics of Environment and PollutionControl||10||10|
The candidates who want to participate the RRB JE exam 2019 can follow the Exam pattern which is given on this page. The Board of RRB will conduct exam with 5 topics. The total numbers of questions is 150. The candidate should complete their written exam within 2 Hours. So, the candidate can also follow time management to perform well in the RRB Junior engineer, Assistant exam 2019.
- SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class: Rs. 250 /-
- Other Categories: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for Junior Engineer, Assistant Jobs
- First of all visit official website rrbchennai.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “RRB Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer, Assistant Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for RRB Junior Engineer, Assistant Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application Form: 02-01-2019
Closing Date of submission of Application: 31-01-2019
Important Links for RRB 14033 Junior Engineer, Assistant Vacancies
You may Also Like
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 (Region wise) आरआरबी एनटीपीसी एडमिट कार्ड जारी
- Reasoning Syllabus (Download) All Competitive Exams PDF: RRB,SSC,IBPS
- RRB Group D Exam Date Update: Railway (RRC) Group D Admit Card/Hall Ticket Release Date
- RRB RPF Syllabus 2020 PDF: Railway RPF Police Exam Pattern Download