SBI SCO Specialist Cadre Officer 2019: Apply for 477 SCO Vacancies
SBI SCO Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India has Recently Given Notification to Recruit Specialist Cadre Officers on Regular & Contract basis. The Application Process started on 6th Sept 2019 and will end on 25th Sept 2019. Here are the Complete Details about these Notifications. (Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11)
(Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2019-20/09)
(Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2019-20/12)
(Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11)
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officer SCO Notification 2019
- SBI SCO Recruitment Details
- Eligibility Criteria
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer SCO Notification 2019
This Article is about SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019. State Bank of India has recently announced Specialist Cadre Officer Notification to fill 477 Posts on its Official site sbi.co.in. SBI Invites Online Application for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. Candidates can apply through SBI also at our Site schools360.in. Candidates should know the Eligibility details of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer (Head, Central Research Team, Relationship Manager) Recruitment before Apply. The Application Process is going between 06-09-2019 to 25-09-2019. The Remaining all details are available here Please Check once.
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
Important Dates for SBI SCO Recruitment
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||06/09/2019|
|Closure of registration of application||25/09/2019|
|Closure for editing application details||25/09/2019|
|Last date for printing your application||10/10/2019|
|Online Fee Payment||06/09/2019 to 25/09/2019|
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEE: FROM 06.09.2019 To 25.09.2019
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
SBI Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
- A candidate can apply for one post only.
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
- All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.
SBI SCO Recruitment Details
|Name of The Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|No. of Posts||477 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree/ PG/ Any Degree|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs 2019
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|System / Server Administrator||47|
|IT Risk Manager||1|
|IT Security Expert||15|
|IT Security Expert||61|
|IT Security Expert||18|
|IT Risk Manager (IS Dept.)||5|
|Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking)||10|
|Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hacking)||4|
|Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Hacking)||4|
|Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking)||1|
|Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic)||1|
|Chief Manager (Vulnerability Mgmt. & Penetration Testing)||1|
|Chief Manager (Incident Management and Forensics)||2|
|Chief Manager (Security Analytics and Automation)||2|
|Chief Manager (SOC Infrastructure Management)||1|
|Chief Manager (SOC Governance)||1|
|Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking)||3|
|Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic)||1|
|Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hunting)||1|
|Name of Post||Grade||Qualification|
Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/ IT/ ECE or MCA/ M.Sc.(IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute
|System / Server Administrator|
|IT Risk Manager|
|IT Security Expert|
|IT Security Expert|
|IT Security Expert|
|IT Risk Manager (IS Dept.)|
|Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking)|
B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science /Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations.
M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA from Government recognized University or institution.
|Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hacking)|
|Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Hacking)|
|Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking)|
|Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic)|
|Chief Manager (Vulnerability Mgmt. & Penetration Testing)|
|Chief Manager (Incident Management and Forensics)|
|Chief Manager (Security Analytics and Automation)|
|Chief Manager (SOC Infrastructure Management)|
|Chief Manager (SOC Governance)|
|Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking)|
|Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic)|
|Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hunting)|
|Name of Post||Age Limit as on 30 Sep 2019.|
|System / Server Administrator||30 years|
|WAS Administrator||33 years|
|IT Risk Manager|
|IT Security Expert||38 years|
|IT Security Expert||30 years|
|IT Risk Manager (IS Dept.)||35 years|
|Security Analyst||38 years|
|Chief Manager||40 years|
For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Salary Details
|Grade||Scale of Pay|
|Junior Management Grade Scale I (JMGS I)||Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
|Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II)||Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III)||Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS-IV)||Rs. 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170|
Selection will be done as per Online written Test, Shortlisting and Interview
For General/ EWC/ OBC : Rs.750/-
For SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 125/-
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and intimation charges of Rs125/- ( One hundred Twenty Five only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
How to Apply for Specialist Cadre Officer (Head, Central Research Team, Relationship Manager) Jobs
- First of all visit official website sbi.co.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “SBI Recruitment 2019 for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
|SBI Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|