In this post you will get question paper of ssc stenographer grade c&d exam 2023, ssc stenographers exam, ssc stenographer exam date, ssc stenographer exam sample papers, ssc stenographer exam, ssc stenographer exam date 2023, ssc stenographer skill test exam date, books for ssc stenographer exam, gk for ssc stenographer exam
Details of SSC Stenographer Written Examination-2023
The syllabus of an examination is the most important for candidates should start their preparation with.Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification 2023 for recruitment of Stenographer Grade C & D in various Ministries/Departments of Central Government. As per the notification, the online Computer Based Test (CBT) of SSC Stenographer 2023 will be held Soon. The syllabus of the examination is the key of success as anyone, who is appearing for an examination should make certain about the subjects, which they will be asked for in the examination and the subjects are explained by the recruiter in the syllabus of the exam.
SSC Stenographer Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern
- You will have to appear for Computer Based Test as a part of your Selection Procedure for SSC Stenographer Recruitment.
- The CBT will be in online mode with Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Questions will be bilingual (i.e. English and Hindi) except for the English Language Subject.
- Given below is the Exam Pattern for SSC Stenographer C and D Exam.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer marked.
- Once you clear the Written Test, you will be called for a Skill Test.
- The details regarding the Skill Test is provided below:
SSC Stenography Skill Test
Candidates, who will qualify the written examination, will be called for the stenography skill test.
- You will be given a dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi.
- The speed will be 100 w.p.m for Grade C Stenographer and the speed for Grade D Stenographer will be 80 w.p.m.
- You will have to transcribe the dictation on a computer in a given amount of time. The transcription time will be:
Grade C – 50 min (English), 65 min (Hindi)
Grade D – 40 min (English), 55 min (Hindi)
|Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (in minutes)||Time Duration (in minutes) for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe in the CBE (Para-7)|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50||70|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||Hindi||65||90|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40||55|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||Hindi||55||75|
This post explains all the elemental things of the SSC Stenographer Syllabus. All the aspirants are advised to study this post very attentively to understand the syllabus of the examination.
Candidates will be asked the questions related to the Reasoning, General awareness and English Language and Comprehension in Stenography Examination-2017.
Essential Topics of Stenography written examination-2023
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its Neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
- These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
English Language & Comprehension
- In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability, would also be tested.
Candidates need to prepare all the topics as provide above for the Stenography Examination. SSC notifies all the above topics under the heading of Stenography Exam Syllabus-2017 in its official notification.
Candidates, after clearing the written examination will be called for the skill test so candidates need to give as best as they can in the written examination.
Candidates can visit here for latest updates about Stenographer Syllabus which will be available when the latest notification will be published.
By visiting here, candidates could find fundamental knowledge about career and assorted exam notifications.
All the above information has been provided as general and all the candidates will be provided exact details about the stenography Examination Pattern-2023 after the official notification is published on the official website of SSC.