TANCET-2022: Anna University, Chennai has Started accepting online registrations for TANCET 2022 online at tancet.annauniv.edu. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) will be conducted during April 2022. TANCET is a state-level exam which is conducted for admission of candidates in MBA, MCA., M.E, M.Tech, M.Plan, M.Arch courses, in colleges of Tamil Nadu.
- TANCET 2022 Notification
- TANCET 2022: Exam Overview
- TANCET 2022: Important Dates
- TANCET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- TANCET 2022: Application FEE
- How to Apply for TANCET 2022
- TANCET 2022 – Important Points
- Documents and Particulars required for Registration
- TANCET 2022 – Exam Pattern
- TANCET 2022 Syllabus & Evaluation Scheme
- TANCET 2022 Syllabus PDF
- Important Links for TANCET 2022
PROGRAMMES OF STUDY
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A)
- Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Architecture (M.Arch.) / Master of Planning (M.Plan.)
TANCET 2022 Notification
Applications for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2022 conducted by Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu from candidates who seek admission to M.B.A., M.C.A. and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Degree Programmes for the academic year 2022-2023 offered at University Departments, University Colleges of Engineering, Regional Campuses of Anna University, Annamalai University, Government and Government Aided Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges) and Self-financing Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges including stand-alone Institutions) in Tamil Nadu can be registered only through Online. Some Universities and Self-Financing Engineering Colleges may also opt to admit the candidates on the basis of score obtained in TANCET 2022. Other State candidates can appear for the entrance test, but the eligibility conditions will be stipulated by the admitting authority / University.
TANCET 2022: Exam Overview
|Examination||TANCET 2022 Entrance exam|
|Exam type||National level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Anna University, Chennai (Anna University)|
|Course offered||TAMIL NADU COMMON ENTRANCE TEST|
|Date of examination||May 2022|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
TANCET 2022: Important Dates
|Commencement of Registration of Application||30th March 2022|
|Last date for Registration of Application||18th April 2022|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||Available Soon|
|Announcement of Results||Available Soon|
|Downloading of Mark Sheets||Available Soon|
TANCET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
|for MBA||Candidates should have passed a bachelor’s degree course, with a minimum of 50% marks. The same for reserved category candidates is 45% marks.|
|for MCA Lateral Entry||
|for M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch./M.Plan||
TANCET 2022: Application FEE
|Applying for||General||SC / SCA / ST|
|For 01 programme||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
|For 02 programmes||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600|
|For 03 programmes||Rs. 1800||Rs. 1200|
How to Apply for TANCET 2022
Step 1: Click on tancet.annauniv.edu
Step 2: Click on TANCET 2022 link on the homepage
Step 3: Enter your personal details
Step 4: Upload the scanned documents
Step 5: Pay the application fee
Step 6: Submit the application form of TANCET 2022
Step 7: Take a printout and keep it for future use
TANCET 2022 – Important Points
- Providing wrong information in the application may lead to disqualifying the candidate from TANCET 2022.
- Please read the information carefully before filling up the online application form.
- TANCET 2019 Question Booklet can be obtained from the Centre for Entrance Examinations at the cost of Rs.25/- (by DD or cash) per booklet.
Documents and Particulars required for Registration
- Unique email-ID and mobile number of the candidate, which will be used for sending OTP and for further communication.
- Tenth (S.S.L.C) Registration Number and Year of Passing.
- Plus 2 (Higher Secondary) Registration Number and Year of Passing.
- A passport photo of good quality either in jpg or in png format. The photo should be full face, front view, with eyes open. The head should be at the centre. The photograph should be in colour and of the size minimum of 2 inch x 2 inch (51 mm x 51 mm).
- Copy of community certificate in pdf format. (for those who come under SC/ST/SCA categories)
- Particulars required for online payment.
TANCET 2022 – Exam Pattern
|Courses||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|For M.E./M. Tech/M. Plan/M. Arch|
TANCET 2022 Syllabus & Evaluation Scheme
|Course||Duration of the Test||Syllabi|
The question paper will have the following sections
i) Evaluate the candidate’s ability to identify critically the data and apply the data to business decisions from given typical business situations.
ii) Evaluate the skill of the candidate in answering questions based on the passages in the comprehension.
iii) Evaluate the skill on solving mathematical problems at graduate level including those learnt in plus two or equivalent level.
iv) Test on determining data sufficiency for answering certain questions using the given data and the knowledge of mathematics and use of day-to-day facts.
v) Test the knowledge on written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation, etc.,
|2||M.C.A.||2 Hours||The question paper will have the following sections:
i) Quantitative ability ii) Analytical reasoning
iii) Logical reasoning iv) Computer awareness
A few questions may also be on verbal activity, basic science, etc.
M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan.
The question paper will have three parts.
Part-I and Part-II are compulsory and under Part-III the candidates have to answer the section which has been chosen at the time of registration.
If a candidate appears for different section,
Part – III will not be evaluated.
The syllabi for the entrance test are available in https://tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet/syllabus.pdf.
The questions will be set at the undergraduate level.
TANCET 2022 Syllabus PDF
TANCET Syllabus for Part-1
TANCET Syllabus for Part-2
TANCET Syllabus for Part-3
Steps to be followed for Registration
- Click the ‘Registration’ link in the menu bar.
- Click the ‘Register’ link
- Provide the required information and press ‘Next’ button.
- Now you receive a TANCET secret key in your mobile, which you have to retain till you successfully complete the application process.
- Now login using the credentials, and provide other required details.
- At the end, you will asked to confirm the details. Kindly verify the details and confirm.
- Now it takes you to payment page. Do the payment online. However, those who claim fee concession under SC/ST/SCA categories should upload the community certificate before moving to payment page.
- On successful completion of payment, click ‘Status Check’ link in the menu bar.
- Application status can be viewed there.
- Now, click ‘Print Application’ button, which generates a copy of the application in pdf format.
- Take printout of the generated application for your reference only, and not submit this copy to the Centre.
- Now the process of registration is successfully completed.
Important Links for TANCET 2022
|Official Website||Click Here|