TANCET-2020: Anna University, Chennai has started accepting online registrations for TANCET 2020 online at tancet.annauniv.edu. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) will be conducted on February 29 and March 01, 2020. TANCET is a state level exam which is Conducted for admission of candidates in MBA, MCA., M.E, M.Tech, M.Plan, M.Arch courses, in colleges of Tamil Nadu.
- TANCET 2020: Exam Overview
- TANCET 2020: Important Dates
- TANCET 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- TANCET 2020: Application FEE
- How to Apply for TANCET 2020
- TANCET 2020 – Important Points
- Documents and Particulars required for Registration
- TANCET 2020 – Exam Pattern
- Steps to be followed for Registration
- Important Links for TANCET 2020
TANCET 2020: Exam Overview
|Examination||TANCET 2020 Entrance exam|
|Exam type||National level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Anna University, Chennai (Anna University)|
|Course offered||TAMIL NADU COMMON ENTRANCE TEST|
|Date of examination||February 29 and March 01, 2020|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
TANCET 2020: Important Dates
|Commencement of Registration of Application||January 7, 2020 @ 10:00 AM|
|Last date for Registration of Application||January 31, 2020 @ 5.00 PM|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||February 13, 2020|
|Announcement of Results||March 20, 2020|
|Downloading of Mark Sheets||March 23, 2020|
TANCET 2020: Eligibility Criteria
|for MBA||Candidates should have passed bachelor’s degree course, with minimum of 50% marks. The same for reserved category candidates is 45% marks.|
|for MCA Lateral Entry|
|for M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch./M.Plan|
TANCET 2020: Application FEE
|Applying for||General||SC / SCA / ST|
|For 01 programme||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
|For 02 programmes||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600|
|For 03 programmes||Rs. 1800||Rs. 1200|
How to Apply for TANCET 2020
Step 1: Click on tancet.annauniv.edu
Step 2: Click on TANCET 2020 link on the homepage
Step 3: Enter your personal details
Step 4: Upload the scanned documents
Step 5: Pay the application fee
Step 6: Submit the application form of TANCET 2020
Step 7: Take a printout and keep it for future use
TANCET 2020 – Important Points
- Providing wrong information in the application may lead to disqualifying the candidate from TANCET 2020.
- Please read the information carefully before filling up the online application form.
- TANCET 2019 Question Booklet can be obtained from the Centre for Entrance Examinations at the cost of Rs.25/- (by DD or cash) per booklet.
Documents and Particulars required for Registration
- Unique email-ID and mobile number of the candidate, which will be used for sending OTP and for further communication.
- Tenth (S.S.L.C) Registration Number and Year of Passing.
- Plus 2 (Higher Secondary) Registration Number and Year of Passing.
- A passport photo of good quality either in jpg or in png format. The photo should be full face, front view, with eyes open. The head should be at the centre. The photograph should be in colour and of the size minimum of 2 inch x 2 inch (51 mm x 51 mm).
- Copy of community certificate in pdf format. (for those who come under SC/ST/SCA categories)
- Particulars required for online payment.
TANCET 2020 – Exam Pattern
|Courses||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|For M.E./M. Tech/M. Plan/M. Arch|
Steps to be followed for Registration
- Click the ‘Registration’ link in the menu bar.
- Click the ‘Register’ link
- Provide the required information and press ‘Next’ button.
- Now you receive a TANCET secret key in your mobile, which you have to retain till you successfully complete the application process.
- Now login using the credentials, and provide other required details.
- At the end, you will asked to confirm the details. Kindly verify the details and confirm.
- Now it takes you to payment page. Do the payment online. However, those who claim fee concession under SC/ST/SCA categories should upload the community certificate before moving to payment page.
- On successful completion of payment, click ‘Status Check’ link in the menu bar.
- Application status can be viewed there.
- Now, click ‘Print Application’ button, which generates a copy of the application in pdf format.
- Take printout of the generated application for your reference only, and not submit this copy to the Centre.
- Now the process of registration is successfully completed.
Important Links for TANCET 2020
|Official Website||Click Here|