TCS NextStep Registration | Tata Consultancy Services – Registration & Login | nextstep.tcs.com
- TCS NextStep Registration | Tata Consultancy Services – Registration & Login @ nextstep.tcs.com
- TCS nextstep registration Eligibility
- Eligibility for IT-Information Technology:
- Eligibility for BPS -Business Process Services:
- Current Job Openings in TCS NextStep:
- TCS nextstep new registration Process
- Guidelines for TCS NextStep Portal Registration:
- Guidelines for password at the time of registration
- Steps for login TCS NextStep Portal
- Key points for TCS NextStep Registration:
- TCS On Campus Process:
- TCS Off Campus Process:
- TCS NextStep Mobile App:
- NextStep TCS Android Mobile app features:
TCS NextStep Registration | Tata Consultancy Services – Registration & Login @ nextstep.tcs.com
TCS NextStep is career web portal exclusively for entry level graduates (who finished their graduation in recent years) and willing to get the job in Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). TCS is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. It is one of the largest IT firms not only in India but also in the world. TCS has been in the industry for more than 48 Years and it has employee base of more than 3 Lakh. It is operating in and around 46 countries worldwide. Candidates who interested join in Tata Consultancy Services through on campus/off campus, First they have to register in TCS Nextstep website.
TCS NextStep portal serves as a registration and login in page for the users who wants to participate in the events or to attend any campus placement for both on-campus applicants and off-campus applicants. One who needs to register first at the through the link nextstep.tcs.com. Follow the steps to below to register at TCS next step portal. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
TCS nextstep registration Eligibility
Registration in TCS NextStep portal is for graduates from two types of industries. 1. IT-Information Technology for Engineering/MCA/Arts/Science & Diploma graduates.
2.BPS-Business Process Service for MBA graduates.
Below is the Detailed eligibility criteria for NextStep TCS.
Eligibility for IT-Information Technology:
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech or|
MCA with BCA/B.Com/BA/B.Sc (with Math/Statistics Background) or
M.Sc in Computer Science / IT
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer/Service Desk|
|Percentage||60 % and above in Class X,XII,UG & PG|
|Backlogs||No Pending Backlogs|
|Break/Gap allowed:||Maximum 24 months for valid reason only|
|Experience allowed||Not more than 3 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
Branches/Discipline Allowed in Engineering:
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
Electronics and Communication
Electronics and Telecommunication
Eligibility for BPS -Business Process Services:
|Specialization||Operations, Finance, Marketing, IT & Systems, HR|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Academic Criteria||60 % throughout (Xth to Degree)|
|Education Gap||Maximum two years allowed|
|Backlogs||Backlogs not allowed|
|Job Location||Across India|
Current Job Openings in TCS NextStep:
Associate Software Developers
Full Stack Java Developer
Data WareHouse Developer
SOAP UI, Groovy
Control System Engineer
L3 Linux admin
Service Desk Agent
Helpdesk Quality Lead
SAP MM/WM Consultant
Angular JS Developer
Trade Doc Checking
TCS nextstep new registration Process
Follow the simple steps listed below and you may land a chance to be a part of the most successful and promising IT Consulting group.
- Visit the Next Step TCS Website (i.e)https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
• You will find 2 options [a] Information Technology [b] Business Process Services.
• Click on the appropriate category which meets your profile.
• If you are located in India and a Registered Candidate then key in your CT/DT Reference ID or Email Address along with the Password in the logon box on the right.
• If you have forgotten your password then click on ‘forgot password’.
• If you are a New Candidate then click on the ‘Register here’ link next to it.
• For Candidates from other Countries you can click on the option just below it.
• Once you click on New Candidate ‘Register here’ link then you will be directed to a page which shows Guidelines for registration.
• You will find 2 options which say “Campus Applicants” and “Off Campus Applicants”. Please select the appropriate option. For example, if you are in a College and your Institute or College is accredited by TCS then please create your profile by clicking on the “Campus Applicants” button.
• The following page shows a form which needs to be filled out by the Applicant and then submitted for the review of the TCS hiring committee or the human resource department.
Once you register, you will receive an acknowledgement to your email id.
Further communication will be sent to your email id and contact number as provided on the form. Alternatively, you can also click on “Track My Application” to further analyze the status and updates in regards to your application. Chance to be a part of the esteemed organization is a chance you
Guidelines for TCS NextStep Portal Registration:
If you are on campus and your institute is accredited by TCS, create your profile using the Campus Applicants option.
If your institute is not accredited by TCS or if you have already completed your degree from a TCS accredited institute, create your profile as an off-campus applicant using the Off Campus Applicants option.
In case of any queries on the category to be selected (Campus or Off Campus Applicants) for profile creation, connect with the Training and Placement Officer in your institution.
Note: Creation of a profile in the wrong category may lead you to repeat the entire registration process.
Guidelines for password at the time of registration
The password should be 8 or more than that it should not exceed 15 characters
The password must include one uppercase character (A-Z), one lowercase character (a-z) and at least one number (0-9)
The special character are given here ( !, @, #, $, ^, &, *, ~ )
Don’t reveal your password over the phone, email message, supervisor(s)/Training and Placement Officer, family members and friends and to co-workers while on leave.
Steps for login TCS NextStep Portal
Go to the official link nextstep.tcs.com.
Search for the Login and select it.
It asks for Email or Reference ID
If you forgot your password you have to give a click on forgot the password.
Then follow the simple steps in order to reset the password.
Key points for TCS NextStep Registration:
If you are Institute or company is accredited up with TCS, create a profile select Campus Applicants option.
If the institute is not accredited by TCS or if you have already completed your degree from a TCS accredited institute, create your profile as an off-campus applicant using the Off Campus Applicants option.
TCS On Campus Process:
For TCS on campus selection process candidates need to carry the print out of the above application form.
TCS Off Campus Process:
Once TCS Off Campus scheduled you will get the notification to you E-Mail id registered with TCS Next Step portal. If you get notification kindly login to TCS portal and choose your online test location and apply for off campus. For Off Campus also you need to carry Application form and Resume on the selection date. Please make correct details before applying off campus because once you applied for off campus you not able to edit your details)
TCS NextStep Mobile App:
TCS NextStep has an exclusive app in Google play store. Candidates can use this app for submitting the online application, Track your application status, TCS Campus Commune. The app features is listed below in image.
TCS NextStep (the “App”) is a career oriented mobile application published by Tata Consultancy Services Limited (“TCSL”). This App is envisioned to be a platform for students of academia to perform various activities related to TCSL campus and off-campus recruitment process, connect to the Campus Commune (social and collaboration platform of TCSL for academia).
Post successful registration via Web Application you can Install and Log-in to the App with your generated User name (Reference Id) and Password. The free NextStep Career App works for you 24×7, so that you do not miss out on any important notifications about your Application or recruitment drives being conducted by TCS.
NextStep TCS Android Mobile app features:
· Receive real time notifications about your Registration and Application Status.
· Track your Application in a Timeline format, with history of all actions taken along with upcoming action items.
· Receive and download Hall-Tickets for TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Processes (Applicable for Candidates appearing as Off Campus Candidates).
· View and Download your Offer Letter, choose your preferred Stream of work and City in which you wish to work.
· View and Download your Joining Letter.
· Connect and Collaborate in various forums and communities with Candidates from across the country and beyond on Campus Commune, now on your mobile.
· Reach out to us through calls and e-mails on our TCS help line by a simple touch on screen, regarding all your Application and recruitment related queries.
Download TCS NextStep Android App: