TS Gurukulam 5th Class Entrance Exam – TELANGANA GURUKUL [V-TG] CET -2020 | TGCET 2020 TG GURUKUL CET 2020 : Notification for Common Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2020-21 (in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS) 21st Century Schools has been Released And Application Process has been Started. The TGCET 2020 Exam will be Conducted on 7th April 2020.
|Organization/Board||Govt of Telangana|
|Name of the Exam||TGCET-2020|
|Level||5th Class Entrance Test for 21st Century Schools|
|Application Start Date||18th Feb 2020|
|Registrations End Date||15th March 2020|
|Exam Date||07th April 2020|
- TS Gurukulam CET Notification 2020 – tgcet.cgg.gov.in |TS Gurukulam 5th Class Entrance Test Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application.
- Telangana Gurukulam 5th Class Common Entrance Test TGCET 2020 | TS Gurukulam 5th Class Admissions 2020 -Notification, Application Form @ tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- TG CET Application Form 2020
TS Gurukulam CET Notification 2020 – tgcet.cgg.gov.in |TS Gurukulam 5th Class Entrance Test Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application.
Government of Telangana, TSWREIS released a latest TGCET notification 2020 for5th Class Common Entrance Test(TGCET) 2018 for admission 5th Class in TSWRIES, TTWREIS, TREIS, TSBCWREIS, SC, ST and BC Welfare Residential Schools for the academic year 2020-20. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18th February 2020 to 15th March 2020 on its official website www.tgcet.cgg.gov.in/. TGCET TS Gurukulam written Exam will be conducted on 07-04-2020. For More Details Like 5th class TS Gurukul CET application form, last date for apply, application fee, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, hall tickets, results previous papers are given Below on schools360.in or http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/.
|Notification||Exam Date||Payment Start|
and End Date
and End Date
Telangana Gurukulam 5th Class Common Entrance Test TGCET 2020 | TS Gurukulam 5th Class Admissions 2020 -Notification, Application Form @ tgcet.cgg.gov.in
Telangana is going to conduct the TG Gurukul CET- 2020 5th Class entrance exam to SC, ST, BC students in all Residential Schools. The exam will conduct to take the 5th class admission in TSWRIES, TTWREIS, TREIS, TSBCWREIS Residential School in the academic year of 2020-20. Candidates who are eligibility to apply for TG CET-2018 Exam may follow the below details and register through online mode. for more details you can refer the official site www.tgcet.cgg.gov.in
TS Gurukulam Admissions for 5th Class : TGCET 2020
Applicants must possess 4th class in any Govt. recognized school.
The annual income of Students parents should not be exceeded Rs. 1,50,00o/- per annum for rural areas and not exceeded Rs. 2,00,000/- for urban areas.
Candidates age limit should be middle of 9 to 11 years as on 1st September 2018. Upper age limit will be applicable for SC/ST candidates.
The mode of selection will be based on the Entrance Test. Selected candidates will get admission through counseling.
Candidates have to pay the application fee Rs. 50/-
TG CET Application Form 2020
Aspirants required to register through online mode.
Before filling the application, read the prospectus carefully. Candidates can submit application form online through website tgcet.cgg.gov.in. There is a Rs.50/ registration fee for submission of online application.
Toll Free Number: 1800 425 45678
How to Apply Online for TS Gurukulam 5th Class Entrance Test 2020
- Applicants need to visit the official site www.tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
Important Dates for TGCET 2020
1. Submission of Online application form: 18/02/2020
2. Last date for submission of applications: 15/03/2020
3. TGCET 2018 5th Class Entrance Exam date: …07/04/2020 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
4. TGCET 2018 Webportal: tgcet.cgg.gov.in
TGCET 2020 Exam Dates
07/04/2020 @11:00 AM – 01:00 PM