TS EAMCET Engineering 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2022 have been announced by JNTUH on behalf of TSCHE. The higher authorities of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) are planning to announce the schedule for Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2022).
Earlier, TS EAMCET Final Phase Registration for MPC Stream started on 21st October 2022.
- TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2022 tseamcet.nic.in
- TS EAMCET MPC Counselling 2022
- Important Links TS EAMCET counselling 2022
- Important Links for TS EAMCET Counselling 2022
- How to Apply for TS EAMCET Counselling 2022
- TS EAMCET Counselling 2022 – Certificates Required
- TS EAMCET 2022 Seat Allotment Results Download Telangana EAMCET Seat Allotment College wise @ tseamcet.nic.in
- How to Download the TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Result 2022
TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2022 tseamcet.nic.in
Important Links for TS EAMCET Counselling 2022
|To Register For TS EAMCET Counselling 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
TS EAMCET MPC Counselling 2022
ADMISSIONS INTO ENGINEERING AND PHARMACY :: 2022
అన్ని క్రెడిట్ / డెబిట్ కార్డులకు నగదు ఉపసంహరణ మరియు ఆన్లైన్ లావాదేవీలపై పరిమితులు ఉన్నందున అభ్యర్థులు రోజుకు అనుమతించదగిన గరిష్ట లావాదేవీ మొత్తాన్ని మరియు తగినంత ఫండ్ లభ్యతను ట్యూషన్ ఫీజు చెల్లించే ముందు ధృవీకరించు కొనగలరు. లావాదేవీలు కస్టమర్ కార్డ్ పరిమితిని మించి ఉంటే లేదా తగినంత నిధుల కొరత కారణంగా తిరస్కరించబడతాయి.
Important Links TS EAMCET counselling 2022
Important Links for TS EAMCET Counselling 2022
Official website: Click Here
The eligible and qualified candidates of TSEAMCET-2022 desirous of seeking admission into B.E / B.Tech / Pharmacy Courses are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule given below. For details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information please read instructions to the candidate placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in
TSEAMCET Counselling Schedule 2022
Who Can Apply?
Candidates who had qualified in TSEAMCET-2021 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent Examination.
Eligibility to Apply for TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- In respect of under Graduate Professional Courses in Engineering (including Technology ) and Pharmacy the candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31-12-2021.
- In respect of Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course the candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2021.
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2021 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011,dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for TSEAMCET-2021 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
How to Apply for TS EAMCET Counselling 2022
Visit website https://tseamcet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
Register by entering
- Registration Number given on TSEAMCET-2021 Hall Ticket.
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
- Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate or its equivalent.
The Basic Information Form is displayed. Fill in the details regarding Aadhar, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not permitted.
Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) / T-Wallet.
SLOT BOOKING FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION PROCEDURE
All categories (OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY) candidates, Book your Slot (Selection of Help Line Center, Date & Time) to attend Certificate Verification at your nearest or convenient Help Line Center (HLC) mentioned in Annexure-I within the scheduled dates and attend for the Certificate Verification accordingly. Without payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification. The candidate shall be permitted to attend for Certificate Verification at the Help Line Center (HLC) on the date and time of slot booked only, as per the schedule.
Special category candidates i.e., (NCC) National Cadet Corps / (PHC) Physically Challenged / (CAP) Children of Armed Forces Personnel / Sports (SG)/ Anglo-Indian need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center of GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD to attend for Certificate Verification for given date and time slots as mentioned in Annexure-I, other certificates of these candidate will also be verified on the dates mentioned along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION PROCESS
- Candidate presence is mandatory for Certificate Verification Strictly as per the scheduled Slot Booking date and time at Help Line Centre.
- No entry for the candidates without mask.
- Candidates must maintain social distancing.
- The body temperature of candidate will be checked using Thermal Scanner before entering into the Help Line Centre.
- Candidate alone is permitted to enter into the Certificate Verification Hall.
- Candidates are advised to bring their own water bottle.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2022 – Certificates Required
Certificates to be produced by the candidates at the time of Certificate Verification:
All original certificates and 2 set of Xerox copies of the following.
- TSEAMCET -2021 Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET -2021 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2021 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
TUITION FEE TO BE PAID:
The Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of option entry.
The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
- The Provisional First Phase allotment of seats will be made on September 6th, 2022.
- and will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in.
- For downloading the candidate’s Provisional Allotment Order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSEAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tseamcet.nic.in .
- Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking ) within the prescribed time and self report through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- The candidates with zero Tuition Fee mentioned on provisional allotment order shall perform the self reporting within the prescribed date through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- Candidates / Parents are advised to make Tuition Fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online in to the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
- The candidate has to report at the allotted college after Final Phase of counselling and handover a set of Xerox copies of the certificates and Original Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
- The candidate at the time of self reporting shall give an undertaking through online that he / she will relinquish the admission through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST), if any.
- After first phase, if the candidate cancels admission through Online after payment of Tuition Fee and exercise options in subsequent phases if any, Tuition Fee paid earlier shall be considered for subsequent allotment of seat and forfeiture of amount will be applicable as mentioned below.
TS EAMCET 2022 Seat Allotment Results Download Telangana EAMCET Seat Allotment College wise @ tseamcet.nic.in
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad successfully completed the TS EAMCET Counselling for all the interested and eligible candidates. The candidates who appeared for the TS EAMCET counseling Round those applicants must download the TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Results online from the official website @ tseamcet.nic.in. All the aspirants who are looking for the results no need to wait for the TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Results are already announced on all the websites. Aspirants download the Seat Allotment Letters College-wise on the official website. The conducting authority published the TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Results College-wise in the official web portal given above. The candidates download the Seat Allotment Orders online. After downloading the TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Orders you have to report the allotted colleges before the duration time. We mentioned the important dates in the below article. Candidates just go through the dates mentioned below.
Important Dates of TS EAMCET Counselling 2022
|Conducted by||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE|
|Shortly known as||JNTUH|
|Examination name||TS EAMCET 2022|
|Courses offered||Engineering, Agriculture, Medical courses|
|Official web portal||tseamcet.nic.in|
How to Download the TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Result 2022
- Firstly log on to the official website @ tseamcet.nic.in
- Search for the link related – TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Results
- Click on the link which is appeared on the screen
- Open the link
- Enter all the details such as registration id, password, etc.
- Click on submit button
- Download a copy for the future reference
You may Also Like These Articles
- TS EAMCET BiPC B.Pharmacy Counselling 2022 Seat Allotment Result for Final Round Released
- TS EAMCET Counselling 2022; Final Phase Web Options Open for MPC Counselling
- TS EAMCET MPC Counselling 2022 (Online) Certificate Verification, Web Options Rank wise Schedule
- TS EAMCET Results 2022 విడుదల (Direct Link) Download TS EAMCET Rank Card Manabadi
- TS EAMCET Results 2022 Download Rank Card (Engg, A&M) తెలంగాణ ఎంసెట్ ఫలితాలు