టీఎస్ ఎడ్సెట్ 2020 నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల TS Ed CET 2020 Schedule has been released. Check TS Ed CET Exam Date (Out): Notification for TS EDCET 2020 has released on 25th Feb 2020. As per Schedule the Online Application Process will Start on 24th Feb 2020 and Ends on 15th May 2020 with Late fee. Details of TS EDCET-2020 Eligibility, Schedule, Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Results and Other News were explained below… Last year, 32,330 students had appeared for TS EDCET-2020. As many as 30,606 had qualified in the exam.
Live Update: The last date for Submission of Online Application Form with late fee of Rs.2,000/- Under Tatkal Is Extended Till 5th September 2020. And the New Exam Dates are Announced. So, those who have missed the chance can apply through the link provided below.
- TS Ed CET Exam 2020 @ edcet.tsche.ac.in | Telangana Education Common Entrance Test Notification, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
- Important Dates of TS EdCET 2020
- TS EdCET 2020 Application Form
- Important Links for TS Ed.CET 2020
- TS Ed CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Download TS Ed CET Hall Tickets 2020
TS Ed CET Exam 2020 @ edcet.tsche.ac.in | Telangana Education Common Entrance Test Notification, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
Telangana Education Common Entrance Test 2020 TS Ed CET 2020 (B.Ed) for admission into 2 years B.Ed courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in Andhra pradesh state for the academic year 2020-21. Osmania University is the conducting authority for TS EdCET 2020 for the academic session 2020-21.Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for Telangana Ed CET-2020, may submit their applications through ONLINE MODE only. The detailed information regarding eligibility, age, submission of online application & related instructions etc are available in edcet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana TS EdCET 2020 Application Form – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
Telangana Education Common Entrance Test (B.Ed) – TS EdCET is an Entrance test for candidates to get admission in 2 years B.Ed courses. In many states of India, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to qualify the Entrance test in order to join for the admissions in Telangana Universities/Colleges.
Important Dates of TS EdCET 2020
|S.No.||ACTIVITY||TS Ed.CET 2020|
|1||Notification of TS Ed.CET – 2020 (CBT) to be issued||24.02.2020|
|2||Commencement of submission of online application forms||27.02.2020|
|3||Last date for submission and Registration of online application form without late fee [fee Rs. 650/- for SC / ST / PH Rs. 450/-]||16th June 2020 To 20th June 2020|
|4||Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||20-06-2020|
|5||Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||25-06-2020|
|6||Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||05-09-2020|
|7||Download of Hall Tickets from website : https://edcet.tsche.ac.in||Announced Soon|
|8||Date of TS Ed.CET 2020 Examination Through Computer Based Test(CBT)||October 1st, 3rd, 2020|
|9||Time of Examination||11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
3.00 PM to 5.00 PM
|10||Declaration of preliminary Key||–|
|11||Last Date for Receiving of objections on preliminary Key||–|
|12||Declaration of Test Entrance Result / Ranks(Tentative)||–|
Telangana Ed CET 2020 Eligibility
Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M.
Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C. S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
The candidates who passed B.E/B.Tech, with Mathematics, Physics are eligible for admission into the Course.
TS EdCET 2020 Age Limit
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
** Also Check **
TS EDCET-2020 Application Fee
Application Fee: Non-Refundable
|Category||Fees in Rs|
Late fee Rs 500/-
TS EdCET 2020 Application Form
- Hall ticket number, Year of passing, percentage for qualifying examination, and place of study
- Study info up to the qualifying examinations
- Personal info as well as address details for correspondence
- Mention caste if belong to SC or ST or OBC category
- Mention PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports…….etc
- Income up to Rs one, two and more than two lakhs
- Relevant certificate, Study, or Residence for proving the local status.
- Choice of the help line centers in order to perform certificates verification tasks and various options during the time of admission.
Important Links for TS Ed.CET 2020
|Notification / Fee Particulars||Application Fee Payment|
|Know Your Payment Status||Fill Application Form|
How to Apply Online for TS EdCET 2020 Notification
1) Visit the official website and pay the application fee.
2) Click on “Application Form” and enter the details of fee payment.
3) Proceed to Application form and fill the personal and academic details.
4) Upload the photograph and signature.
5) Submit the application and take a printout for future reference.
TS Ed CET 2020 Exam Pattern
1) Mode of exam: Offline mode
2) Duration: 2 Hours
3) Total no. of questions: 150 questions
4) Total marks: 150 marks
5) Each question carries 1 mark.
6) No negative marking
7) Part-A will be General English and Part-B will be General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude.
8) Candidate must choose a subject for Part-C of question paper from mathematics, physical sciences, biological sciences, social studies, English subjects.
TS Ed CET Syllabus 2020
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonyms, Antonyms, and Vocabulary
- Articles, Prepositions, Correction of Sentences, Tenses, Spelling, Voice.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Complex, and Compound, Direct and Indirect Speech.
- In this section, questions are designed for testing the candidate’s ability of the general knowledge of the environ all around and its effects to the society
- In the test, questions included from India as well as the neighboring countries consisted of History, General Policy, Scientific Research, Ecology, Economics, Culture, Geography.
- Through the questions in section B, candidates’ knowledge can be tested, thus questions connected to the current events, like matter of the day observation and experience of the scientific knowledge
- Teaching includes characteristics such as ability to communicate, skills to deal with children and recognizing the individual differences.
In this, syllabus of graduation level included
Download TS Ed CET Hall Tickets 2020
The TS Ed.CET Hall ticket will be available in the 1st week of April 2018 .So candidates have to download the hall ticket through online only.The examination authority will not send the the hall ticket by post.The examination will not be sent by post.