TS PGECET 2021 Notification Application Form: Osmania University will Release Notification for Telangana PGECET 2021. As per the Schedule, the Examination will be Conducted Across the State from 11.08.2021
to 14.08.2021. The last date for TS PGECET-2021 applying online with late fee of Rs. 500/- has been extended up to 08/08/2021. Other Details like Fee, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Hall Ticket Download, Process of Applying, Instructions to Applicants, Prospectus, etc., were Explained in the below Article.
Applications are invited for appearing for Telangana State Post–graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch. / Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.), Full-Time courses in University and Affiliated Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2021–2022.
- TS PGECET Exam 2021 @ pgecet.tsche.ac.in | Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Notification, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
- Telangana PGECET 2021 Application Form – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
- Important Dates of TS PGECET 2021
- TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
- Age Limit for TS PGECET 2021
- TS PGECET 2021 Exam Pattern
TS PGECET Exam 2021 @ pgecet.tsche.ac.in | Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Notification, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test – 2021 (TS PGECET-2021) will be conducted for admission into the M.Tech, M.Pharm courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2021-22. TS PGECET is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on the behalf of Telangana. State Council of Higher Education (TSSCHE). Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for TS PGECET-2021, may submit their applications through ONLINE MODE only. The detailed information regarding eligibility, age, submission of online application & related instructions etc is available in pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
Telangana PGECET 2021 Application Form – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test– TS PGECET is an Entrance test for candidates to get admission in postgraduate engineering, pharmacy and planning courses. In many states of India, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to qualify the Entrance test in order to join for the admissions in Telangana Universities/Colleges.
Important Dates of TS PGECET 2021
|Activity||Date & Time||Day|
|Issue of Notification||06.03.2021||Wednesday|
|Date of commencement of online applications||12.03.2021||Friday|
|Last Date for submission of online applications
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||21-07-2021
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||01.08.2021
|Examination Dates & Timings||11.08.2021
TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
TS PGECET 2018 will be released online on the official website by the first week of March. Here’s how you can register for the exam:
- Paying the application fee: Aspirants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 800(general candidates) and fill the required details. The application fee for SC students is Rs. 400. Once the application fee is paid successfully, aspirants will receive a transaction ID. This ID needs to be preserved for all future purposes.
- Registration: Aspirants will have to register by entering their payment reference ID, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth.
- Filling in other required details: Aspirants will be required to enter personal details, qualifying exam, contact details and Aadhaar Card details here. They would also have to select their preferred exam centre and upload their photo and signature.
- Submitting the application form: Before submitting the application form, aspirants are required to check the form thoroughly. Once the application form is submitted, a unique registration number will be generated. This number should be noted down by aspirants for all future purposes. The duly filled in application form needs to be downloaded. Aspirants also need to take a printout of the same.
Aspirants applying on the basis of their GATE/GPAT scores will have to fill a separate application form for counselling purpose.
** Also Check **
|TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021||TS EAMCET Model Papers|
|TS EAMCET Mock Test||TS CET’s 2021|
|TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2021
||TS PECET 2021 Application Form
How to Apply Online for TS PGECET 2021 Notification
- open the official site of TS PGECET 2021
- See the Recruitment Option
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.
TS PECET 2021 Application Fee
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
TS PGECET 2021 Eligibility
Aspirants should meet the given below requirements to be able to write the exam:
- Aspirants should be Indian National.
- They should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates must hold a relevant Bachelors qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks ( 45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant ME/ MTech/ MPharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Degrees.
- Aspirants pursuing a BTech course or its equivalent/BPharm course will be eligible for admission to relevant ME/MTech/ MPharmacy courses only if they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of degree by the concerned university on the date of counselling for admission into the colleges.
Eligibility for admission to ME/ MTech/ MPharm:
- Aspirants should have qualified TS PGECET and in the test paper relevant to the course they seek admission.
- Mere appearance does not entitle students to be considered for admission to their preferred course unless they satisfy the eligibility requirements and other related criterias.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course is reserved for local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats will be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amen
- While filling seats in colleges, first preference will be given to aspirants who have qualified GATE / GPAT based on their test scores. The remaining seats will be filled with candidates qualified in APPGECET as per their merit ranks.
Age Limit for TS PGECET 2021
Refer Official Qualification
Important Links for TS PGECET 2021
|TS PGECET 2021 Home Page Official||Notification / Fee Particulars|
|Fill Application Form||Application Fee Payment|
|Check your Payment Status||Print Your Filled in Application Form|
TS PGECET 2021 Exam Pattern
1.The TS PGECET 2021 Exam will be conducted in Online Exam (Computer Based Test).
2. Exam will be conducted in 120 Objective type & multiple-choice questions.
3.Each question carries one mark and There no negative marks for wrong answers.
4.Exam will be conducted in 2 hours time duration.
TS PGECET 2021 Exam Syllabus
TS PGECET syllabus 2021 for all of its 14 papers is different. Students can follow the syllabus for which they are appearing the examination. The syllabus for each paper typically includes the important topics of the qualifying examination.
|Computer Science and Information Technology|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
TS PGECET 2021 Hall Tickets
TS PGECET 2021 Exam Hall tickets Will Be Update Soon
Download TS PGECT Hall Ticket 2021 Here
You may Also Like
- TS ICET Results 2021 (23rd Sep), Manabadi TSICET Rank Card Download
- TS PGECET Results 2021 (Download) Rank Card TSPGECET Counselling Dates
- TS LAWCET Counselling 2021 Dates: TS PGLCET Counselling Schedule
- TS PGECET 2021 Hall Ticket (Download) TS PGECET Admit Card Link @ pgecet.tsche.ac.in