Uttarakhand SSSC Asst Agricultural Officer Syllabus 2020: UKSSSC AAO Syllabus 2020 is Available to download here. Candidates who are going to appear for UKSSSC AAO Exam 2020 have to check the Syllabus of UKSSSC Assistant Agricultural Officer 2020 to prepare well for the Exam. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board released the notification for the 280 Posts of Assistant Agricultural Officer in the month of August 2020. UKSSSC invites applications from the eligible candidates through online mode. UKSSSC AAO 2020 Syllabus is useful to the candidates to get prepared for the Exam. Based on the Result in UKSSSC AAO Written Exam 2020 candidates are shortlisted for the Post.
- UK SSSC AAO Syllabus 2020
- Uttarakhand SSSC AAO Syllabus 2020 – Overview
UK SSSC AAO Syllabus 2020
UKSSSC Assist Agriculture Officer Syllabus is Released by the Higher officials of the board in its official website along with the Notification. Candidates who are submitted their application are searching for the Syllabus to start their preparation for the Exam. Here we provide a direct link to Download Syllabus of UKSSSC AAO and Exam Pattern of Asst Agricultural Officer 2020 at the end of this page for the sake of candidates. Candidates should start preparation today onwards to get a good score in the Exam. Candidates can prepare a timetable for their preparation by using below Syllabus and Exam Pattern of UKSSSC AAO 2020.
Uttarakhand SSSC AAO Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO)|
|Number of Posts||280|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
UKSSSC AAO Exam Pattern 2020
UKSSSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Syllabus 2020 – Subject Wise
UKSSSC AAO Syllabus Pdf – General Hindi
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
Uttarakhand Asst Agricultural Officer Syllabus Pdf – General Knowledge
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Indian Constitution.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- Economic Scene.
- Everyday Science.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge of Karnataka.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Current events.
- Current Affairs.
- Social Science.
- Inventions in the World.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Basic Computer.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Culture.
UKSSSC AAO Written Exam Syllabus Pdf – Agriculture
Unit 1 –
- Definition and scope of Agronomy, Classification of field Crops, general principles of Crop production
- Climate, soil, soil preparation, seed and sowing, tillage, water management, nutrient management, plant protection management, harvesting, threshing and storage, mixed and inter-cropping, manure and fertilizers, cultivation of common crops
- Cereal Crops: Wheat, Barley, Oat: oilseed Crops: Rapeseed and mustard Linseed, Sunflower
- Pulse crops: Chickpea, field pea, Lentil, Rajmah,
- Fodder Crops: Oat, Berseem, Lucerne
- Cash Crops: Potato, sugarcane, recommended varieties, seed rate, time and method of sowing, irrigation, manure and fertilizer, weed controls, insect-pests and diseases, harvesting, processing, and yield. Soils-origin and classification loam, silt, clay, sandy loam, physical and chemical properties of soil.
Unit – 2
- Study of horticultural crops including recommended varieties and their main features, suitability for different regions, time and method of sowing, manure and fertilizer, irrigation, diseases and pests, and their control. major vegetables like Potato, Brinjal, chilies, tomato, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Onion, Watermelon, Okra, Radish, Carrot and Pea. cucurbits, bitter gourd, bottle gourd, muskmelon, ridge gourd, root crops-carrot, radish sweet potato, turnip, fruits vegetables-tomato, brinjal, botanical Classification of vegetables and fruits, pruning and training of fruit plants, Unfruitfulness, Fruit drop, Polyembryony, Parthenocarpy, and incompatibility.
- Practices involved in the production of fruits: Mango, Guava, Kagzi lime, Banana, Grape, Litchi, Papaya, Loquat, Aonla, Ber, Jack Fruit, Apple, Pear and Peach, Production techniques of plantation crops: Coconut, Cashew nut, Tea Coffee and coca.
Unit – 3
- Type of iron and steel, wood, plastic and tin used in agricultural implements and their forms &•, properties. Study of different types of plows- indigenous, chisel, rotary and disc plow,. their management & cost, selection of prime movers, water lifting devices; discharge, command area, cost of different system; soil preparation, methods of plowing, need for tillage, kinds of tillage, mechanical Power transmission through belts, putties and gears, EC engine and its components.
- Classification of tractors, Elementary knowledge about main components of tractor and their functions such as steering, clutches, transmission gears, differential and final drive, Introductory agricultural economics-meaning and scope, Production — meaning, factors of production such as land, labour, capital and management, properties of factor of production; law of returns; intensive and extensive agriculture, law of demand, relative prices and standard of living
- Cooperation – meaning, principles of cooperation, land development banks: Agriculture-place in Five Year Plans; Extension Education, Extension Teaching and Leaman. Extension and Rural Development Programmes: Including T and V system, National Demonstration, IRDP, Jawahar Rojgar Yojana.
Note: for complete Syllabus check the below pdf Link
|Official Website||Click here|
|Download UKSSSC Asst Agricultural Officer Syllabus Pdf||Click here|
You may Also Like
- UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Answer Key 2020 (Out) – Assistant Accountant Exam Key Solutions Download @ sssc.uk.gov.in
- UKSSSC Forest Inspector Admit Card 2020 – Uttarakhand Forest Inspector Exam Date Download @ sssc.uk.gov.in
- UKSSSC VDO VPDO Recruitment 2020: Apply 854 Graduate Level Posts @ sssc.uk.gov.in
- UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020: Apply Online 571 Posts @ukpsc.gov.in