University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) has released the UPESMET 2021 application form for the June session in online mode on the official website – admissions.upes.ac.in. Candidates can fill the UPESMET 2021 registration form till August 12, 2021. Before filling the application form of UPESMET 2021, applicants should check the eligibility criteria. UPES will conduct UPESMET 2021 (June session) on August 14, 2021.
Highlights of UPES
- UPES ranks 56th in NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) of MHRD in the Management Category
- UPES ranks among Top 15 MBA Institutions in North India and No. 1 Private Institute in Uttarakhand
- Important Dates of UPES MET 2021
- UPESMET 2021 June session- Important dates
- UPES MET 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- UPES MET 2021: Admission Process
- How to Apply for UPES MET 2021
- UPES MET 2021 – Important Points
- UPES MET 2021: Admit Card
- UPES MET 2021: Result
Important Dates of UPES MET 2021
|Examination||UPES MET 2021 Entrance exam|
|Exam type||National level exam|
|Conducting Authority||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES)|
|Course offered||MBA (All Streams)|
|Date of examination||August 14, 2021|
|Test Window Open Time||10:00 AM – 02:00 PM|
|Duration of the Exam||2½ Hours|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
UPESMET 2021 June session- Important dates
UPESMET 2021 June session application last date
August 12, 2021
UPESMET 2021 June session exam date
August 14, 2021
UPES MET 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Academic qualification: Minimum 50% in class Xth , XIIth and Graduation.
UPES MET 2021: Admission Process
1. Non Examination Pathway – CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/NMAT/GMAT followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- MAT/CMAT 2020 score of 75 percentile and above
- CAT/XAT 2019 score of 70 percentile and above
- GMAT Score of 550 and above
NMAT Score – Minimum required score is 140
2. Examination Pathway – UPES Management Entrance Test followed by Group discussion and personal interview
UPESMET will be a completely online test which you can take from any location that suits your convenience. All you need is a computer with a stable internet connection. It is proctored centrally and gives you the advantage
of taking the test from any location in a time slot of your preference
5% seats in each program for 25% tuition fee waiver in 1st semester.
- Minimum 80 percentile in CAT/XAT
- Minimum 90 percentile in MAT, NMAT, UPESMET & CMAT.
UPES MET 2021: Application FEE
Rs 1850 to be Paid Online
How to Apply for UPES MET 2021
Step 1: Click on admissions.upes.ac.in
Step 2: Click on UPES MET 2021 link on the homepage
Step 3: Enter your personal details
Step 4: Upload the scanned documents
Step 5: Pay the application fee
Step 6: Submit the application form of UPES MET 2021
Step 7: Take a printout and keep it for future use
UPES MET 2021 – Important Points
UPES MET 2021 – Exam Pattern
|Section||Details||Number of Questions|
|Section 1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||35|
|Section 2||Quantitative: Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||35|
|Section 3||General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||35|
|Section 4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||35|
UPES MET 2021: Admit Card
The Admit card of UPES MET 2020 will be published after the completion of application process. It is a necessary document which will mention certain important details about the appearing candidate and the exam. In case any discrepancy arises in the details of the admit card or during downloading the admit card, students must contact the officials immediately.
UPES MET 2021: Result
The Result of UPES MET 2020 will be released after the General ability test, creative ability test and interview. The result will be published by online mode. To check the result online and download the scorecard, students have to enter their application number, roll number and date of birth.
The result of the entrance examination shall be announced on the official website of UPES.
Important Links for UPES MET 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|