AIFSET Syllabus 2024 Download AIFSET Exam Pattern @ aifset.com. Candidates who applied for the AIFSET Examination are able to Download the AIFSET Syllabus 2024. The All India Forensic Science Entrance Test (AIFSET) will be conducted on 29 October, 2023. So to crack the examination we have given the link to download AIFSET Syllabus 2024. Along with the syllabus we have given the AIFSET Exam Pattern 2024. You may also Download the AIFSET Syllabus 2024 Topic Wise in pdf format without paying any cost. In this exam, there are a total of 100 Questions of subjects given below. So check the below sections, and have a clear idea of the AIFSET Syllabus 2024.
Highlights of AIFSET Syllabus 2024
|Name Of The Exam||All India Forensic Science Entrance Test AIFSET 2024|
|Application for AIFSET 2024 Starts On||Started|
|Application for AIFSET 2024 Ends On||28 October, 2023|
|AIFSET 2024 Exam Date||29 October, 2023|
|Level Of The Exam||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Intention Of The Exam||To assess the eligibility of candidates to pursue Forensic Science|
AIFSET Exam Pattern 2024
Candidates who are getting ready to take the exam must check the information regarding the AIFSET Exam Pattern 2024. This AIFSET Exam Pattern 2024 gives information regarding the complete structure of the exam paper.
AIFSET B.Sc Forensic Science Syllabus
Note: The Syllabus for AIFSET 2024 is the same as the syllabus of standard 12th (or Equivalent) covering main subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics).
|Unit II Mathematics|
|Unit-V Forensic Sciences|
M.Sc Forensic Science Syllabus
|INTRODUCTION TO FORENSIC SCIENCE||Definition, History, Development And Scope Of Forensic Science In India. Basic Principles Of Forensic Science And Its Significance, Organization And Functioning Of State And Central Forensic Science Laboratories, Ethics In Forensic Science|
|PHYSICAL EVIDENCES||Definition, Types, Class And Individual Characteristics, Different Searching Methods For Locating Physical Evidence At The Scene Of Crime, Chain Of Custody.|
|FUNDAMENTAL OF POLICE||Historical Development Of The Police System In India. Police In The Indian Constitution.|
Obiective Of Police, General Organization Of Police At State & Range Level. Police Organization Under Central Government: General Information, Structure And Function Of
|SCENE OF CRIME||Meaning, Types And, Protection Of Scene Of Crime, Crime Scene Documentation- Note Taking, Videography, Photography And.|
Sketching Methods, Importance Of Photography, General Guidelines, Admissibility In Court, Various Forms Such As Videography.
|CRIME SCENE MANAGEMENT AND RECONSTRUCTION||Elements Of Crime Scene Management: – Information Management, Technology Management, Man Power Management & Logistic Management. Introduction To Crime Scene Reconstruction, Nature Of Reconstruction, Basic Principles For Physical Evidence And Reconstruction (Recognition, Identification, Individualization And Reconstruction), Stages In Reconstruction,Types Of Reconstruction, Pattern Evidence|
In Reconstruction (Bloodstain Pattern Analysis For Reconstruction, Glass Fracture Patterns, Fire Bum Patterns, Tire And Skid Mark Patterns), Writing A Reconstruction Report.
|CHEMICAL SEPARATION AND INSTRUMENTAL TECHNIQUES||General Understanding Of: Distillations, Sublimation, Crystallization, Solvent Extraction.|
Chromatographic Techniques: Definition, Different Classification Like- According To Mode, Principle, Stationary Phase, Etc., Brief Idea About Column Chromatography, Paper Chromatography, Thin Layer Chromatography, Gas Liquid Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, Hyphenated Chromatography As LC-MS, GG-MS Etc.
Electromagnetic Spectrum &. Spectroscopic Methods – Principle, Apparatus, Procedure & Importance: Emission Spectroscopy, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy, UV Spectroscopy, Electron Spectroscopy, Raman Spectroscopy, IR & FTIR Spectroscopy.
General Idea About: Neutron Activation Analysis, Mass Spectrometry.
Electrophoresis- Principle, Types, Equipment And Processing, Immune Electrophoresis, Analysis Of Proteins By Electrophoresis And Their Detection.
|FINGER PRINTS, DOCUMENTS AND OTHER IMPRESSIONS||Fingerprints: History, Types Of Fingerprints, Type Of FingerPrint Patterns, Different Classifications, Location And Preservation Of Fingerprints, Development Of Latent Prints By Physical And Chemical Methods, Matching Of Fingerprints.|
Documents: Definition Of Questioned Documents, Types Of Documents, Types Of Writing Instruments Their Characteristics And Examination, Paper And Its Examination, Basic Tools Needed For Forensic Document Examination- Ultraviolet, Visible, Infrared, And Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Photomicrography,, Microphotography, Visible Spectral Comparator, Electrostatic Detection Apparatus.
Hand Writing: Hand Writing And Its Characteristics, Factors Affecting Hand Writing, Samples For Comparison, Comparison Of Hand Writings, Disguised And Indented Writings And Their Detection, Typed And Computer Generated Documents, Their Comparison, Alteration In Documents And Their Detection, Foot & Shoe Prints, Methods Of Their Preservation And Examination, Tyre Marks And Track Marks And Their Examination.
|FORENSIC BIOLOGY AND SEROLOGY||Brief Description And Function Of The Human Digestive System, Respiratory System, Circulatory System. Nervous System. Reproductive System. Structure, Composition And Examination Of Biological Fluids Like Blood And Bloodstains,Seminal Stains, Saliva, Urine, Pus, Feces Etc|
Hair And Fiber: Hair Anatomy, Collection, Examination Of Hairs From Animal And Human Origin. Types OfFiber And Their Properties, Examination Etc.
Forensic Botany: Introduction, Nature & Scope, Woods & Their Identification And Matching, Diatoms And Their Forensic Significance In Drowning Cases, Study And Identification Of Pollen Grains.
|FORENSIC TOXICOLOGY AND DRUG ANALYSIS||Poison And Types Of Poisoning, Action Of Poison, Factors Modifying The Action If Poison,Extraction, Isolation And Clean-Up Procedures- For Non-Volatile Organic Poison, Volatile Poisons, Toxic Cations Or Metallic Poisons, Toxic Anions From Viscera, Drugs, Botanical Evidence, Biological Evidence Etc.|
General Idea And Examination Of Opium, Semi – Synthetic Opiates, Cannabis Drugs Such As Bhang, Ganja And Charas, LSD And Amphetamine, Important Benzodiazepines, Phenothiazines, Barbiturates Etc.
Animal Poisons Like Snake, Cantharides, Bees, Wasp Etc.
|POLICE SCIENCE||Definition & Scope. Who Is An Investigator, Investigator & His Qualities, General Guidelines For Investigator, Interview Of Witness, Interrogation Of Suspect|
|FORENSIC MEDICINE||Meaning And Scope, Identification Of A Person: Through All Factors In Fixing Identity, Post-Mortem Examination (Autopsy) (Types Of Autopsy, Objectives, Procedures), Meaning & Modes Of Death, And Their Characteristics, Signs Of Death And Post-Mortem Changes. Wounds And Their Characteristics, Injuries Due To Heat, Lighting, Electricity And Radiation, Firearm lnjuries,Differentiation Between Ante-Mortem And Post-Mortem Wounds.|
|GENERAL CHEMISTRY||Photochemistry- Interaction Of Radiation With Matter, Difference Between Thermal And Photochemical Processes, Laws Of Photochemistry, Grothus -Drapers Law, Stark – Einstein Law. Jablonski Diagram, Description Of Fluorescence, Phosphorescence, Nonradiative Processes, Quantum Yield, Photosensitized Reactions, Energy Transfer Processes Etc.|
Organic Chemistry- Structure And Bonding: Hybridization, Bond Length And Bond Angles, Bond Energy, Localized And Delocalized Chemical Bond. Structure And Characteristics Of Alkane, Alkene, And Cycloalkane, Alcohol, Phenol, Ethers, Aldehyde, Ketone, Carboxylic Acid Etc.
Inorganic Chemistry- Trends In Periodic Table
And Applications In Predicting And Explaining The Physical And Chemical Behaviors, Definitions Of Acid And Base, Classification Of Acids And
Bases, Essential And Trace Elements In Biological Process, Metalloporphyrins With Special Reference To Haemoglobin, Types Of Magnetic Behaviors, Method Of Determining Magnetic Susceptibility, Spin Only Formula, L-S Coupling.
|BASIC PHYSICS||Physical Properties- Temperature, Weight And Mass, Density, Refractive Index, Diffraction, Polarization|
Laws Of Motion- Motion In A Uniform Field, Centripetal Acceleration, Motion Under A Central Force
Basic Optics- Light As An Electromagnetic Wave, Interference Of Light, Principle Of Superposition, Two-Slit Interference, Michelson Interferometer And Its Application
Microscopy- Numerical Aperture And Resolving Power Of Microscopic Systems, How The Microscope Forms Images; Simple, Compound, Stereoscopic, Polarizing, Comparison,Fluorescent & Electron Microscopes
- History, Development, and Scope of Forensic Science in India
- Basic principles of Forensic Science and its Significance
- Organization and Functioning of State and central Forensic Science Laboratories
- Ethics in Forensic Science
- Different Searching Methods for Locating Physical Evidence at the Scene of Crime
- Historical Development of the Police System in India.
- Types and, Protection of Scene of crime
- Crime Scene Documentation- Note Taking, Videography, Photography and.
- Sketching Methods, Importance of photography, General Guidelines, Admissibility in Court, Various forms such
- Guidelines for Investigator, Interview of Witness, Interrogation of Suspect
- Identification of a Person: Through all Factors in Fixing Identity, post-Mortem Examination
- Meaning & Modes of Death, and their characteristics, Signs of Death and postMortem changes.
- Wounds and their characteristics, Injuries due to Heat, Lighting, Electricity, and Radiation, Firearm Injuries, and Differentiation between Ante-Mortem and Post-Mortem Wounds.
- General chemistry: Photochemistry, Organic chemistry, InOrganic chemistry
- General Understanding Of Distillations, Sublimation, Crystallization, and Solvent Extraction.
- Fingerprints, Documents, Handwriting & Other Impressions
- Description and Function of the Human Digestive System, Respiratory System, and Circulatory System. Nervous System. Reproductive System. Structure, Composition, and Examination of biological fluids
- Hair and Fiber, Forensic Botany, Structure of DNA, Polymorphism in DNA, General idea about RFLP and PCR Methods of Biological Fluid Analysis, Merits and Demerits of RFLP and PCR Advanced Methods for Forensic DNA Examination, etc
- Elements of Crime Scene Management, Basic Principles for Physical Evidence and Reconstruction (Recognition, Identification, Individualization, And Reconstruction), Stages in Reconstruction, Types of Reconstruction, Pattern Evidence
- Poison and types of Poisoning, Action of Poison, Factors Modifying the Action if poison, Extraction, Isolation, and clean-Up Procedures- For Non-volatile organic poison, volatile Poisons, Toxic cations or Metallic Poisons, Toxic Anions From viscera, Drugs, Botanical Evidence, Biological Evidence, etc.
- The general idea and Examination of opium, Semi – Synthetic opiates, cannabis Drugs Such as Bhang, Ganja, And charas, LSD And Amphetamine, Important Benzodiazepines, Phenothiazines, Barbiturates Etc. Animal Poisons Like Snake, cantharides, Bees, wasps, etc.
AIFSET Syllabus 2024
To get the highest marks in the exam, applicants can get information regarding the AIF SET Syllabus 2024. This AIF SET Syllabus 2024 plays an important for the candidates at the time of preparation. To make it easy for the applicants, we have attached the direct link to check and download the All India Forensic Science Entrance Test Syllabus 2024 in PDF format for free of cost. Candidates have to remember that the given All India Forensic Science Entrance Test Syllabus 2024 was gathered from the official web portal @ aifset.com.
|AIFSET B.Sc Forensic Science Syllabus||Download PDF|
|AIFSET M.Sc Forensic Science Syllabus||Download PDF|