Child Development and pedagogy Subject is Covered in all four Papers in AP TET 2021. Here is the Detailed Syllabus Covered for Normal and Special Education. Child Development and pedagogy Subject has 30 Multiple Choice Questions for 30 Marks. This is a Highly Scorable Subject.
Child Development and pedagogy Syllabus ( Paper-1A & Paper-2A)
1.Development, Growth & Maturation— Concept & Nature, Diﬀerences between Growth and Development:
- Principles of development and their educational implication
- Factors inﬂuencing Development — Biological, Psychological, Sociological, emotional.
- Dimensions of Development and their interrelationships — Physical & Motor, Cognitive,
- Emotional, Social, Moral, Language relating to Infancy, early Childhood, late Child hood,adolescence.
- Understanding Development — Piaget, Kohlberg, Chomsky, Carl Rogers, Erikson
- Individual diﬀerences — Concept, Types of individual diﬀerences (intra & inter) Factors of individual diﬀerences ( heredity & environment).
- Factors inﬂuencing individual diﬀerences in the areas of Attitudes, Aptitude, interest, Habit, intelligence, creativity, Values, level of aspiration, self-concept, achievement.
A) Intelligence: Concept and meaning of intelligence, Deﬁnitions, Types of intelligence, Theories of Intelligence, Measurement of intelligence, IQ, Classiﬁcation of IQ, Types of Intelligence tests and Uses.
B) Aptitude: Concept and meaning of aptitude, Deﬁnitions, Characteristics of aptitude. Types of aptitude, Measurement of aptitude, Uses of aptitude test.
C) Interest: Concept and meaning of interest, Deﬁnitions, Characteristics of interest Measurement of interests. How to develop interest among students – the role of teacher.
D)Attitude: Concept and meaning of attitude, Deﬁnitions, Characteristics of attitude, Types of attitude, Measurement of attitudes. How to develop positive attitudes among children-role of the teacher.
E) Creativity: Meaning of creativity, concept and deﬁnitions, Characteristics and stages of creativity, Assessment of Creativity, Fostering Creativity among children – Role of Teacher.
F) Thinking: Concept, Meaning, Deﬁnition, types of thinking, characteristics of thinking, factors of thinking, classroom implication.
G) Reasoning: Concept, Meaning, Deﬁnition, Characteristics, Reasoning process, types of reasoning classroom implication.
Development of Personality – Meaning and concept of personality, deﬁnitions, characteristics, elements and factors of personality, theories of personality, assessment of personality(Projective and Non-Projective)
Mental health, adjustment & behavioral problems, conﬂicts, frustration, tension, anxiety, mall adjustment, a defence mechanism.
Methods and Approaches of Child Development — Introspection, Observation, Interview, Case study, Experimental, Cross-sectional and Longitudinal Developmental tasks and Hazards.
Learning – Meaning, Concept, Deﬁnitions, Characteristics of Learning, Types of Learning, determinants of learning, Readiness, Maturity & Motivation, Learning curves.
Factors of Learning — Personal and Environmental
Dimensions of Learning — Cognitive, Aﬀective and Psycho – Motor.
Motivation and Sustenance —its role in learning.
Concept: meaning, Deﬁnition, Formation of concept, Classiﬁcation of concept, Types of concept, Concept Development, Role of teacher in conceptual development.
Perception:– Concept, Meaning, Deﬁnitions, process of perception, Characteristics, Laws of perceptual organization, Inﬂuencing factors of perception.
Memory & Forgetting
Transfer of Learning
Approaches to Learning and their applicability.
- Behaviorism (Skinner, Pavlov, Thorndike)
- Gestalt(Kohler, Koﬀka)
- Observational (Bandura),
- Constructivism (Piaget, Vygotsky),
E ): Bruner’s theory of instruction, Experimental learning,
- Teaching and its relationship with learning and learner.
- Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the socio-political and cultural context
- Children from diverse contexts—Children With Special Needs (CWSN), Inclusive Education.
- Understanding of pedagogic methods — Enquiry based learning, Project based learning, Survey,
- Observation and Activity based learning, Cooperative and collaborative learning, Individual and Group learning
- Issues and concerns with respect to organizing learning in class room like Study habits, Self learning and Learning to learn skills.
- Organizing learning in heterogeneous class room groups — Socio-economic background,
- Abilities and Interests.
- Paradigms of organizing Learning-Teacher centric, Subject centric and Learner centric.
- Theory of instruction – Bruner
- Teaching as Planned activity — Elements of Planning
- Phases of Teaching — Pre active, Interactive and Post active
- General and Subject related skills, competencies required in teaching and attributes of good facilitator.
- Learning resources — Self, Home, School, Community, Technology.
- Class room Management: Role of student, teacher, Leadership style of teacher, Creation of non threatening learning environment, Managing behaviour problems, Guidance & Counselling, Punishment and its legal implications, Rights of a child, Time Management.
- Distinction between Assessment for Learning & Assessment of Learning
- The Concept of ICT, Tools
- Computer Hardware, Internet, Text Documents, Spread Sheets, Presentations.
- Open Education Resources, Handheld devices, Netiquettes ( Etiquettes in the use of Internet)
- ICT – National and State Policies
- ICT based learning process – Creation of learning Environment, Educational games.
- Self Exercise questions.
- Exploring for ICT resource (Hardware, Software) evaluate and adoption of ICT resources.
- Pedagogy – Analysis : integrating with ICT and teaching
- Cyber law and protection free software’s
- Integrating ICT in Assessment of port folios, rubrics and data management.
- Preparation of multimedia lessons in subjects and planning
- Activities to be conducted in multimedia lessons, the role of the teacher before, during and after multimedia lessons, social media and their role in learning.
- Online learning courses for teachers professional development
- Open education resources, ICT platforms and MOOC.
- Assessment, Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation : Perspective & Practice.
- Understanding teaching & learning in the context of NCF, 2005 & Right to Education Act, 2009.
- NEP – 2020 – Introduction, ECCE, Teacher Education.
- New Policies and Programmes implemented by A.P., Government.
Child Development and pedagogy (in Special Education) (30 Marks)
- Growth and Development
- Theories and approaches to human development
- Individual diﬀerences
- Learning process and theories
- Sensation,Attention,Perception,Motivation and Intelligence
Pedagogy in Special Education
- Identiﬁcation of Assessment of CwSN
- Types,Characteristics and Educational needs of CwSN
- Stages of teaching and learning
- Approaches of curriculum development
- Adopations and accommodations
- Inclusive Education
- Inclusive academic instructions
- Individual Educational Plan
- Teaching Strategies and Evaluation
Education Commissions and Policy (School Education)
- Constitutional provisions on education that reﬂect National Ideals : Equality, liberty, secularism and social justice
- National Commissions and Policies: Education Commission (1964),NPE and POA (1986, 1992), National policy for Persons with Disabilities (2006)
- National Acts: RCI Act, 1992, PWD Act (1995), NT Act (1999), RTE Act (2009 & 2012), RPWD Act (2016)
- Programmes and schemes: IEDC (1974, 1983), SSA (2000, 2011), RMSA, 2009, IEDSS, 2009.
- International Conventions and Policies: Salamanca Declaration and Framework, 1994, UNCRPD 2006, MDG, 2015, INCHEON Strategies.
చైల్డ్ డెవలప్మెంట్ అండ్ పెడగాగీ (30 మార్కులు) సెక్షన్ – 1 (పెరుగుదల వికాసం)
యూనిట్-1: వికాసము, పెరుగుదల మరియు పరిపక్వత
భావన, స్వభావము, పెరుగుదల మరియు వికాసము మధ్య భేదాలు పెరుగుదల, వికాసము, పరిణతి, పరిపక్వత – భావన, స్వభావము – వికాస నియమాలు – విద్యా సంబంధ అనువర్తనము
+ వికాసాన్ని ప్రభావితం చేసే అంశాలు – భౌతిక, మానసిక, సాంఘిక, ఉద్వేగాత్మక వికాసము
You may Also Like
- AP TET 2021 Notification (Latest) APTET Syllabus & Exam Pattern | aptet.apcfss.in
- AP TET Maths Syllabus 2021 PDF: Paper 1 & 2 Mathematics Exam Pattern
- AP TET English Syllabus 2021: Language-2 SA, SGT Exam Pattern PDF
- AP TET Telugu Syllabus PDF: Paper-1 & 2 తెలుగు సిలబస్, Study Material