APVVP has released the official notification for the recruitment of AP Civil Assistant Surgeon.All the candidates who are applicable and eligible for this receuitment can apply in online through the official APVVP web portal @psc.ap.gov.in. This APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment will undergo in two rounds. One is Screening Test and another one is Main Examination. The Applicants who applied for the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Notification once the APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Application Process is over the commission conducts offline screening test. Candidates who qualified in the screening test those will be allotted to the Main Examinations as per the schedule. Applicants who qualified in the Post Graduation Medical Course in Diploma/Degree are eligible for this APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment. By reading this article you can get the complete details about this AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment. Also see the APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus, APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern in the below paragraph.
- AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2020 – Check APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern
- APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020- Download AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus
- Important Links for APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus
Important Information about APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Notification
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APVVP)|
|Exam Name||Civil Assistant Surgeon Vacancies|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh State|
AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2020 – Check APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern
Candidates who applied for the APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment can check the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2020. The APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Examination will be announced soon. Candidates can check the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment in the official web portal @ psc.ap.gov.in. The APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam in various stages. Before you start for the APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam Preparation this Exam Patter gives you the information about how the paper will be and how many marks will be allotted for each question etc. APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam the questions will be asked in Objective type. It consists of General Science,Mental Ability, Medicial Science, General Medicine. The APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam will be conducted in 450 minutes. The total questions will be 300 Objective type questions.
|S.No||Exam Type||Papers||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|2.||Paper II||Medical Science, General Medicine and General surgery||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|2.||Paper III||Concerned Subject (English medium only)||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020- Download AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus
Here in this article we can discuss about the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus given below.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India
- Economic development in India since 1947.
- Indian Geography with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management Vulnerability profile, Prevention, Mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis: Basic data analysis, Tabulation of data, Interpretation and Visual representation of data
Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems like:
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- The impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- Loss of capital city
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- AP Reorganization ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
- Challenges in building new capital and its financial implications.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- A socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
General Medicine, General Surgery
- Human Physiology
- Human Anatomy
- General Medicines
- Obstetrics and Gynecology + Family Planning
- General Surgery
Important Links for APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus
Download APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus: Click Here
Download Official Notification: Click Here