Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern for Aptitude Test had given here. Applied Candidates of Department of Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment can have a look at this article to get and download the Latest Required APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. Here regularly we are updating all Latest Government Jobs Exam Syllabus PDF along Exam Pattern. Before going to attend for you should know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Fisheries Development Officer Aptitude Test.
APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam Pattern 2019
The applicants of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment can check the Fisheries Development Officer Exam Pattern which had given on this page. Schedule your Exam Preparation with the Topics Wise Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus 2019 provided in the below sections.
SCHEME FOR SCREENING TEST WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE)
WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE) Degree Standard
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Paper – I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|Paper – II||Fisheries Science – I||150||150||150|
|Paper – III||Fisheries Science – II||150||150||150|
|N.B: As per G.O.Ms. No.235 Finance (HR-1, Plg & Policy) Dept, Dt: 06/12/2016, for|
each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question in all Objective type papers.
APPSC Fisheries Development Officer syllabus
Candidates who are applied for APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Jobs have started their Exam Preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Previous Question Papers, Model Question Papers, Sample Papers are Available now. You can get all Competitive Examinations Question Papers Here. Old Question papers are helps in finding the Way to Prepare the Examination easily. All those applicants can check the APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Question Papers and can download. By Practicing Previous Papers Candidates can get the Ability to get Find Answer to any type of Questions in the Examination. Here, we are providing APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Question Papers with solutions. Here we also provided Indian APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam Syllabus & exam Pattern 2019. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus 2019.
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e- governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems
PAPER-II Fisheries Science-I
- General principles of Taxonomy, outline classification and General characters on Non-Chordates and Chordates
- General study of Parasitic and Pathogenic Protozoans, Helminthes and Arthopods with reference to Fish and Prawn culture
- Phylum chordata – class – pisces – taxonomy – classification – general Morphology and Anatomy of chondricthyes and osteich-thyes and osteichthyes – general distribution of fish
- Fish growth – Morphometric and Meristic characters
- Food and feeding habits with special reference to Digestion in Fish
- Respiration and osmo-regulation in fishes
- Endocrine system of fishes
- Reproductive system and breeding habit in fishes
- Adaptations – migration of fishes
- Parental care of fishes
PAPER-III Fisheries Science-II
- Culturable varieties of fish (indigenous and exotic) and Prawns
- Breeding methods – Natural – bundh – induced breeding
- Fresh water aqua culture – fresh water fishery resources preparation and anagement of ponds – Aquatic weeds and control
- Brackish water aquaculture – Brackish water fishery resources – management of brackish water ponds
- General aspects of marine biology and mariculture – Mussel culture – Oyster culture – Fish and Crab culture and sea-weed culture
- Study of major group of plankton and their importance in aquaculture
- General account of fish and prawn diseases and their control
- General principles of Ecology – aquatic ecosystem with reference to fresh water brackish water and marine environment
- General methods of preservation and processing of fishes and prawns
- Economic importance of fisheries – Fish by-products.